Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

Actually, I lied. I do have a question... just not HoC related.

Has there been anything looked into on a potential partnership with Nickelodeon/Viacom for items that are Avatar: the Last Airbender related.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Is there any way that we can have a "saved sellers" tab in the marketplace ? Thank you

User Image

Buggy Mage

Helloe Lanzer! Waffles is the cutest cat ever. That pictures like the gold. Theres so many of him that would be the cutest item ever to have.

Adored Regular

10,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
is it possible to remodel the inventory system so its easier to organize please cause the old system is soooo hard

Distinct Shapeshifter

D'aww... waffles! heart
All kidding aside,
will we be seeing the 'edit' button in the Avatar Arenas fixed so it doesn't show a broken link? :<

It always reads:
We cannot process your request right now. Please try again later.(Arena__circuitmodel does not exist)

Hardcore Muse

Good evening everyone!
Hope everyone is having a good night. I'm just sitting around taking it easy myself seeing if I end up going into labor tonight or not. (Had my cerclage removed today after having had it in for 4 months.)
rofl

Any-noodle.
Have to thank the artist who came out with the SDPlus Joey Fuschia doll! I love Prince and the reference is outstanding so again thank you so much. :3

Now could I perhaps get my knock off John Lennon Doll?
ninja

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
siskataya
Mashed Potato Jones

I'm here to lurk...and lurk I shall! I might have a question in a bit...depends on how I feel about asking it.

Maybe you could ask a question about lurking! ninja

Are lurkers really lurking when they say that they are lurking?
~King Awesome
Sweet Angel Mary
Can we get a chinese themed gold shop update?

Will tomorrow's MCs be epic?

It's my birthday tomorrow, do I get anything good from the devs?

Every MC is epic, so will the next one. blaugh

Happy birthday!

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
Can you make an "I am..." easy bake oven item?

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Its been months and still no response from the devs. Can you point them in the direction of this thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/dumpster-dive-always-get-same-item-on-mobile-device/t.82722697/

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
Can you create some One Direction items? Maybe a parody to them or something? Like a "harry buddy" or something.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Scobre
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Enchanted Trunks/Magical Giftboxes: When we claim these, can there be an option added that allows us to click a link that takes us back to what we were doing instead of to our inventory?

- Gaia Glitching on Chrome: Gaia is still acting weird on Chrome for me. Thread about the problem can be found here.

- Potions: Can you provide us with an option to try on potions? Thread about this can be found here.

Yeah can try the potions out at tektek.org. Also a great site to try on items too.
I know. But some people would like to try potions on without having to go to tektek.

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
"...

Can we get Butt Bow recolors to match all of the Serafuku uniform colors?

It would be absolutely lovely if we could ~ ≧ヮ≦

..."

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kamrey

I'm not seeing a problem...

What's wrong with auto-password fillers?

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Can we please get blasphemer as an achievement title? Oh please! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff