Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
You guys know how much I want this answered? This much:

PHINEAS AND FERB (OR KNOCK OFF) ITEMS PLOX?

Lucky Cat

15,975 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • 1 Win 50
Macroscopic Quasar
Panagrammic
Actually, Uncle Kenny means full-time developers, but we do have a contractor working on zOMG bug fixes.

Macroscopic Quasar
Exactly how many devs are working on zOMG and who are they?

Uncle Kenny

There are no Developers nor any other resources being allocated to zOMG currently.

Thanks Pan!
I think he's the only one who still cares. crying

Man-Hungry Worshipper

lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I honestly think that the site should be mobile friendly. Every time a sub-window is implemented ie when viewing 'Item Details' from the inventory tab, you try and zoom in and the sub-window moves diagonally down/right making it impossible to view. I would LOVE for this to be fixed! Thank You
Are you guys ever going to bring back the Prom event again like in 09? biggrin

Gaian

Zero Omega
Boorik
Zero Omega
Boorik
Zero Omega
Boorik
my banned account.
its been too long.
i was told they will look into it, a month a a half later.... NOTHING.
can someone.... PLEASE help?

Did you file a ticket? If so, shoot me a PM with the ticket ID.
ive been through this with you before..
you said you will tell the person to have a look at it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Send it to me again and I'll make sure it gets poked at.
thankyou.
do you know how long this could take?

I'll try to get you a response by the end of the week.
thanks very much. smile

PaCoCoMu's Significant Otter

Shirtless Gawker

Hi. I have a question.
I've been going on tektek and saving images of items to my computer and recoloring them on photoshop and putting the jpeg version on my store with a click-through to the actual item. I recently recolored and item for a friend and he paid 200k for it at his request and he used it as his signature. I wanted to know if there was anything I was doing against ToS. If so, please let me know and I will cease immediately.

Thank you.

Blessed Friend

Dear Admins,

I have noticed that a lot of people have run into the problem of coming across a very good post in the Guilds, but are disappointed to find out that there's no tip button in the Guilds.
Is there anyway that a tip button can be made for the Guilds?

Cluttered Cat

Ten years?! Already? That's crazy! xd

On another note: There's the Suggest an Item Alchemy Formula thread, and I wondered if/how often someone checked on that thread? Has there been anything to peak interest in creating more formulas with the users' suggestions? (I've put in a few myself...)

Codebreaking Genius

Racing in rally still has some glitches that need to be fixed, but the major one right now is that when you try to race against other people, it shows that you're racing by yourself.... anybody know if this will be fixed sometime soon?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Piru-tan
Will we ever be getting the feature to keep gold shop eye/hair/skins (default skins not potion)?
’

Its in the FMI, won’t happen

Sparkly Hunter

Zero Omega
SmittysBride
Zero Omega
Still have that male avi I see. XD Let's see some skirts and such! Anyway, howsya, besides mega busy?

After work today when I get stuff sorted out. xd Good otherwise, started my next set of improv classes yesterday.
Ah ha! So maybe next ATA you'll be sporting a new savvy Avi. Improv eh? You should totally post some of those when you are comfortable with it!

Scurvy Pirate

Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
Purplesnoopy
Uncle Kenny
Macroscopic Quasar
Exactly how many devs are working on zOMG and who are they?

There are no Developers nor any other resources being allocated to zOMG currently.
you KNOW many of us don't want it to remain dead forever- what do you think of the old, unused hideout suggested in earlier posts being activated? I mean surely it's possible to reshuffle some of the current people to it for a few days each week...

zOMG is written in languages that no one on the current team knows how to do so people can't just be assigned to it. It's something that will be considered but I wouldn't be working on it so I can't tell you what the chances are of it actually happening.

if you don't know the chances of it happening, why do you answer the zomg questions then?

What is your official gaia role? I just associate you with events.

Because our contractor who does the zOMG bug fixes isn't here and would be the only person who could answer that question. Rather than not respond and have it said that we're ignoring the question, we give the only answer we're able to. smile

My official role? Software Engineer is what my contract says. I am primarily responsible for the developing the site events but do quite a bit not related to events.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega
Sagebomb
Zero Omega

True, but if a computer in a room only speaks chinese, and a programmer only speaks english do either understand...and does it have anything to do with cats in boxes?

Turtle.

In frozen yougurt form is definitly quite nice. In chocolate form, I dont see the big deal.
Zero Omega
Anti-Guild 4 lyfe! scream

Hello there!

I happened to view your profile and...
may I ask what is the meaning of that statement above is all about?

gonk PLEASE tell me Anti-Guild is an actual guild... and not some dislike for the guild system on gaia. xd

Browser

I'm having trouble in the old aqueduct in zOMG!, it seems in quests
  • Scanning Burrows
  • Alien Salvage
    when I go scanning/fighting it takes me hours to get the drop item/completed quest
    still have not completed it.
    emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas