Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Enchanted Trunks/Magical Giftboxes: When we claim these, can there be an option added that allows us to click a link that takes us back to what we were doing instead of to our inventory?

- Gaia Glitching on Chrome: Gaia is still acting weird on Chrome for me. Thread about the problem can be found here.

- Potions: Can you provide us with an option to try on potions? Thread about this can be found here.

Yeah can try the potions out at tektek.org. Also a great site to try on items too.

Aged Genius

Scobre
I am very excited about it and I joined Gaia myself on Feb 7th, 2010. biggrin

1) Will there be bunk beds in Towns 2?

2) Can there be some bundles just for revives and doubles orbs for zOMG! and possibly deluxe revives?

3) How is everyone doing with the cold weather? It’s been in the 20 degrees Fahrenheit here.

1. You mean in the houses? No plans at this point.
2. no Idea. not my area.
3. It has been a bit chilly here. Some of my friends and family are struggling in the below 0 Fahrenheit, and others are experiencing 95 degrees.

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
The following questions are in concerns to Heralds of Chaos:

Card Expansions:
•Can you give us an estimate as to when the next wave of cards will be introduced into the game? (By wave, I mean to say a more substantial supplement of cards, not like the recent addition of Heralds released to offset the new Hero reassigning.)
•When you do release a new major wave of cards, can we expect to see specific expansion packs akin to other trading/collectible card games, or will the new cards be added to the packs already existing?
•Does the dev team expect to consistently add new cards/expansions to the game, or should the players expect only to have a final circulation of cards to pick from?

Factions:
•I am aware that the developers have been planning/working on two additional factions for the game. Will these factions be optional starting faction for new players, or see their core generals in the Shop, or will these faction cards be available solely through packs?
•Can any matters about these new factions be spoiled? (I.e. can you speak of what the theme of these factions will be, or can you give word on what some of these new factions’ core mechanics are going to be?)
•Do you have any estimated time frame as to when these new factions will be released?

Runes:
•Can you speak at all of how this Runes feature will function? In what manners will this allow a player to improve upon their units?
•Will the rune be applied to all cards with the same name, or will the rune improve only one card?
•Will the runes be reusable between decks, or are they expended once applied to a card?
•Will runes alter the cost of the unit that the rune has been applied to?

Miscellaneous:
•I believe that I recall something being said about creating variant-colored “foil” cards. Any word on this?
•Some time ago I saw something stated about a Gaia achievement being granted to HoC’s Beta Testers, can we still expect that, or was that merely hearsay?
•When can we expect co-op play, or a choose your map option?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Panagrammic
Buying nnk of higher packs should produce better results than nnk of lower packs.

This week sometime -- it's one of many things on the list.

Pan on page one :epic:

So that means that ionas pack is counted in line with respect to other packs in relative position to price though? aka 1 ionas should be better than 4 diamonds rare wise?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Monster Galaxy question if anyone can answer it:

I play Monster Galaxy on this site (not facebook) and I have been without neighbors for a few weeks now. I know I have neighbors, as they can send me things, but many people seem to have this issue and I was wondering if and when it would be fixed. Thanks for even reading this. :3

Beloved Regular

can i haz friday XII plox

O.G. Lovergirl

lanzer
Hi Lanzer. I would love it if you would one day visit my charity and say hello. The Gaia Wish Foundation.
My project is to get you in there to say hi to everyone.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
It's become standard for me to ask this every ATA I catch--Next plot update?

Are we going to have to wait until Easter for the next chapter?

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Hi, guys! Happy new year! I see Ohayocon isn't on your list of cons this year. I'm going too miss seeing DJ Helsing this year! Will you guys attend next year?

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Harbinger of Pandamonium
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Potions: Can you provide us with an option to try on potions? Thread about this can be found here.
It is definitely something we can look into.
Thanks for the reply.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi AtA!

Just pretty much dropping in to say hello! biggrin I often forget about this. ^^;;

Heya! Long time no see - glad you could stop by! biggrin

Hallowed Trash

Why are you guys changing everything to suck? Towns 2, Rally, VH. All of the new stuff sucks, and I am pretty sure if you took a poll mostly everyone would agree with this. Not trying to be rude, but this is how I feel. :/

Profitable Noob

6,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
can we trade our ridiculous amount of gold in for some gaia cash>? that would be cool I guess
Sorry if you guys get asked this alot but will the green goo on the horns of the demon ever get fixed?

Familiar Lunatic

HoC questions:

- Beyond the Herald changes, any other balance change coming soon?
- Can you say anything new about the "runes"?/When will details on "runes" be revealed?
- Is it possible to get a card rarer than rare as an end of match drop?

Nice update btw~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces