Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
A Random Act of Terror

<3 haven't talked to you for ages, hows things?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Had one question answered... Can I get the other two? ; w ;

1. I LOVE the blue from the Fremere's Guard, can we have a completely blue recolor or more items with this shade of blue?

2. With the popularity of the Saint Ciels, can we have a gender bent set of them? That way the guys have some REALLY nice armor & abs? (Also hot bishie yaoi lurve!)

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Are you planning on making any more non-event related achievements ?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Platonix
Why have you guys made it so the [ Quote ] button becomes unavailable when a topic is closed? emo

I was so happy back when you made it so the Quote button would stay even though you couldn't actually post...it made it so much easier for me to maintain AskED...and now it's gone again... crying

this. this is highly annoying. at least if we could use the quote without being able to submit, we could collect the code in the posts... domokun stargate
codemonkey37179
Umioko
Will you be separating rallies in the future?

The one big rally is awfully laggy and takes forever to move around.
The separate ones were a lot better in my opinion.

I'm not sure exactly what we will do, but we will keep updating and improving it.

You have adjusted your walking speed, right?

well i for one find the new rally just awful, i hope you separate rooms rather soon it is so dam laggy i dont like it or really use it anymore

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

I always feel I have to post multiple times on the ata to get a response, usualy no one answers my questions before the ata closes sad I posted back on page 10....
Uncle Kenny
Macroscopic Quasar
Exactly how many devs are working on zOMG and who are they?

There are no Developers nor any other resources being allocated to zOMG currently.
That is not the correct answer. The correct answer is, What zOMG? There is no zOMG, it was all just a dream within the second eye of your minds eye... *Mystical hand motions.*

Also according to this captcha you have stinky feet... so you might want to change those socks... or take a bath... something.

Fashionable Browser

Can't think of anything to ask
But thanks for making this website ^ ^
Been here a long time and it was changed so much
Meet so many different and interesting people here
I spend to much time here....
But I hope it never changes!
iheartshrooms
Its been months and still no response from the devs. Can you point them in the direction of this thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/dumpster-dive-always-get-same-item-on-mobile-device/t.82722697/

That is the strangest thing. We can't think of anything that will cause dumpster dive to behave this way, but I'll help look into the issue some more. Thanks for the feedback.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Admins, hope you’re having a great year so far. Since its the year of the snake for the chinese zodiac , will we be seeing more snake items?

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Panagrammic
Do you mean problems with cataclysms? Can you point me to a bug report and I'll take a look? We had some issues but they should mostly be gone at this point.

Mirastella Crowley
As always: Please let there be mismatched shoes. sweatdrop
...And: Will there be a fix on the Herald of Chaos deteriorating moving-jigsaw puzzles? It seems like the overlapping business is too complicated to handle at times. Other problems like the disappearing victory portals may also be part of this as well...

Well, there may be threads already made relating to "Invisible tiles" and cataclysms not at all appearing after being conquered (I'm sorry if I didn't get the screenshot around that time) and the red tiles that are already conquered by player.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
A Random Act of Terror

Ditto, and it makes it easier to keep track of mules, since like you, some of my mules have ridiculously long passwords, and trying to memorize which one goes with which account can get hectic.

Granted, chrome's is consistently ******** up, so I almost always end up having to type out my password (except when logging in).

Although, no clue where they are getting auto-submission programs from (as in, types password, and clicks "submit", i'm assuming)

I have three accounts and I have them on three different browsers. Because I can never get the remember password thing to work to fill out the proper password for each account.

I would never use cheats or addons to make money faster or anything. I use something that comes embedded in my browser, in everyone's browser, that everyone can use (if they allow remembering of passwords on their browser). It was helpful to me, and I couldn't just auto buy, I still made sure what I was getting into. It didn't auto submit. It wasn't bad, at least no more worse than copy/pasting the password, in which if it's wrong for my password to autofill because of what I have on the browser, they should also disable the ability to copy/paste the password, in order to make it fair for everyone. Right?

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Uncle Kenny
Macroscopic Quasar
Exactly how many devs are working on zOMG and who are they?

There are no Developers nor any other resources being allocated to zOMG currently.
you KNOW many of us don't want it to remain dead forever- what do you think of the old, unused hideout suggested in earlier posts being activated? I mean surely it's possible to reshuffle some of the current people to it for a few days each week...

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

More Waffles! emotion_kirakira

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
+1
Panagrammic
But can we consider it in the abstract, that is to say, separate from reality -- that is, would a Philosophy Forum be in and of itself something that could be considered, or does it only make sense when considered in the context of the universe?

Are there essential natures to a Philosophy Forum that would mean that, absent anyone to think about it, it would still, nonetheless, in some way, "exists?"

Please write a 1000 word essay on the Philosophy Forum and how you feel it interacts with at least three major philosophical movements.

Zero Omega
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Any word on a Philosophy forum?

Something we can definitely consider.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items