Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Yourlocalhobo
Any idea when the alchemy update will come out?
I've been waiting quite a while to open my small hoard of cases in hopes that the update will come with the release of new fomula's and hopefully a level higher than 10.
Any spoiler's on this would be fantastic.
Thanks for your time ^^

a level higher than ten would kill me xD but I really wish they'd made red feathered backwings, instead of the blueish celestial wings and if they did and it was lvl 11 or whatever I'D DO IT
Exactly how many devs are working on zOMG and who are they?
A Random Act of Terror
Kamrey
A Random Act of Terror
Kamrey

I'm not seeing a problem...

What's wrong with auto-password fillers?

those are against the rules.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/lastpass-and-automatic-page-submission-programs/t.77630821/

unless Gaia wants to provide a formal list of what is and what isn't allowed for using Gaia and using the Vend.

Good to know I've been breaking the ToS for quite a while with chrome's auto password form.

emotion_awesome

so whats the point of having one?
should we request the removal of password confirmation since users do not enter any?

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Can I have Waffles? :c

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I know waffles is excited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YES! Heck yes. My fifth Gaia Anniversary is on the 29th of February though. But I'm glad to be a member of Gaia for half of the site's years since creation.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Why has the word game forum been moved to the chatterbox ? heart
Or was that just me not paying attention to where it was located in the first place ?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega
segregate the forum further.

I feel I dont bug you enough in the weekly ata....I need to find questions for you.

Aged Genius

Umioko
Will you be separating rallies in the future?

The one big rally is awfully laggy and takes forever to move around.
The separate ones were a lot better in my opinion.

I'm not sure exactly what we will do, but we will keep updating and improving it.

You have adjusted your walking speed, right?

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
A Random Act of Terror

TERROR!

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
Uncle Kenny
Angel_of_Death1665
Oh I do have a question, will there ever be more holiday events on zomg??

Since we don't have anyone on the team currently who knows how to work zOMG, we don't expect any events for the foreseeable future.
Doesn't Swarf still work for Gaia?

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Hello! First off I wanted to say thank you all for all the guilds improvements since the group I'm with moved into guilds this past summer! ^u^ heart
I saw the update about the videos earlier and I just wanted to make sure I heard correctly; Are guilds going to be able to post videos sometime soon in their threads?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
little bunnies
siskataya
little bunnies
I'm really excited for the site's 10th anniversary and to see the awesome contests and giveaways you guys come up with! 4laugh

Oh you KNOW I have some contests planned. Big contests. Big prizes. And.... some secret stuff I found in a hidden box! That is all I can say for now. ninja

Big? Secret stuff? eek
Ahh, why must you tease us with your secrecy, mysterious lady? Can't wait! whee

Because I just have to - it's how I roll. I can give you a hint: Some of it is squishy, some is very breakable, some of it glows, and some of it is sealed! And there might be an octopus involved.

Is this helpful?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Nookimo
Why has the word game forum been moved to the chatterbox ? heart
Or was that just me not paying attention to where it was located in the first place ?

Was a better fit there than the GD.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sagebomb
Zero Omega
segregate the forum further.

I feel I dont bug you enough in the weekly ata....I need to find questions for you.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Rya Dracosin
A Random Act of Terror
Kamrey
A Random Act of Terror
Kamrey

I'm not seeing a problem...

What's wrong with auto-password fillers?

those are against the rules.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/lastpass-and-automatic-page-submission-programs/t.77630821/

unless Gaia wants to provide a formal list of what is and what isn't allowed for using Gaia and using the Vend.

Good to know I've been breaking the ToS for quite a while with chrome's auto password form.

emotion_awesome

Firefox has an auto password filler that I would prefer I can use again as I have a very long password and by the time I type it all out, I have lost out on a sale on a popular item, like RIGs. And if people tell me to copy/paste, well, isn't that the same exact thing as bypassing the system? pirate

Ditto, and it makes it easier to keep track of mules, since like you, some of my mules have ridiculously long passwords, and trying to memorize which one goes with which account can get hectic.

Granted, chrome's is consistently ******** up, so I almost always end up having to type out my password (except when logging in).

Although, no clue where they are getting auto-submission programs from (as in, types password, and clicks "submit", i'm assuming)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff