Welcome to Gaia! ::

StarShipAries
1. Are there going to be any exchangeable value for the driftwood.. @ the Fishing Exchange

2. Can we have the "lite" fishes that are in the Fishing Exchange have some gold drop value ( please) .. maybe something like 75% of real value .

thank you for the Thread/and/convenience of communication with the staff.

StarShipAries..

I'll look into the driftwood issue. It's an old bug that should have been addressed.

As for the lite fish, are you referring to gold drop in booty grab? Or a gold sellback price? For booty grab it will be pretty tough as they're all items that are given out very frequently, and if each of them grant gold then we'll be looking at some quick inflation happening.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Mavdoc
Scobre let me know about this post, and hoped I could help clarify.

While at Gaia, I made a 3 room hangout space that was meant to be used for the Gaia Halloween 2010 event. It was finished, but never implemented on the site though. Before I left Gaia, I retooled the area so it would work in zOMG!. It's literally all ready to go. All that needs to be done is to create a spot in zOMG! where it could be accessed. JK will know all about this, and you could ask him about it.

It's probably about the most detailed and atmospheric location that would exist in zOMG!, and became my favorite area even though it was never able to go live. It would be a welcomed addition for the zOMG! players who haven't seen new content for some time, and something that could be implemented with minimal work. All that would be required is just a little time from swarf and JK.

] I'd love to see this implemented. And I really would like to see plot well before Easter... and if it's possible to give the new Towns similar functionality to the old ones when it come to housing that's important.
Also any chance of Gaia Pinup calendars in the RL stores? I mean we have enough NPCs for for both girl and guy calendars. . . *Waits for the answers to some contests he'd entered into*

Revered Inquisitor

Erogenous Jones
Gavyn the Mighty
Erogenous Jones
And now to business wink

I was wondering how some of the bug-fixes for HoC are coming along...
Specifically the Specials Glitch which see's players not receive Essence for kills made by Specials, Damage Auras and a few other means.

Not sure if you've been responded to or not... but this was fixed with today's update a few hours ago.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Yeah...I just found Pan's note.... redface

Excellent.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Malevolent Gaian

Zero Omega
Mashed Potato Jones

I don't normally like to prod and poke on this issue...though I was just a bit curious...any rumblings deep at Gaia HQ about those mod apps? Just hoping mine hasn't been forgotten.

We're hoping to start up another round shortly, so if your app is within the number we select then we'll get back to you.

Thank you sir. I look forward to hopefully hearing back.

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
*rolls around*

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
- the latest update fixes the essence glitch. See the main HoC announcement thread.
- new heralds should be out this week.
- we're looking at the results from the recent pack sales. Not sure yet what the outcome is.

Erogenous Jones
And now to business wink

I was wondering how some of the bug-fixes for HoC are coming along...
Specifically the Specials Glitch which see's players not receive Essence for kills made by Specials, Damage Auras and a few other means.

Also, how's the changes to the Heralds coming?
I'm getting really tired of Keljana knocking out my Specials, and can hardly wait for her Special to be modified.

And finally, the concerns around Pack Drop Rates is not improving as more and more people report in the HoC Forum that they are pretty much getting nothing that justifies their time and effort.
Any word on any modifications that might make buying Packs attractive again?

Thanks! smile

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Hey Admins!

My questions are simple.

1. How does the new "Ignore List" update effect the guilds with things such as announcements & other matters?

2. I LOVE the blue from the Fremere's Guard, can we have a completely blue recolor or more items with this shade of blue?

3. With the popularity of the Saint Ciels, can we have a gender bent set of them? That way the guys have some REALLY nice armor & abs? (Also hot bishie yaoi lurve!)

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
James Tall
Purplesnoopy
James Tall
Why are you guys changing everything to suck? Towns 2, Rally, VH. All of the new stuff sucks, and I am pretty sure if you took a poll mostly everyone would agree with this. Not trying to be rude, but this is how I feel. :/
from what I understood some of the old things were so buggy that they became a risk...

The new stuff is 100x buggier and looks crappy. :T
I was under th impression they weren't finished, so it should improve.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Any word on a Philosophy forum?

Something we can definitely consider.

Aged Genius

Corinth Maxwell
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I know waffles is excited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harbinger of Pandamonium

siskataya

Panagrammic

Zero Omega

codemonkey37179

1. I hate to be one of those people bringing up political issues & whatnot, but what's your take on the whole "gun control" debate? Has any of what's happened in the past (or in recent weeks) prompted any of you to want to make fewer "violence-themed" items -- or perhaps no items like these at all -- for Gaia? cat_neutral

2. When, exactly, can I finally expect the "mute/voiceless Concerned Citizen" glitch in the Old Aqueduct of zOMG to be fixed? I feel like I've been waiting forever for him to regain his voice once again. cat_stressed cat_scream

Actually, it hasn't made us make any more or less, because everyone you quoted is a dev, or part of the customer service team. We don't make any items.

Gaian

my banned account.
its been too long.
i was told they will look into it, a month a a half later.... NOTHING.
can someone.... PLEASE help?

Hallowed Trash

Purplesnoopy
James Tall
Purplesnoopy
James Tall
Why are you guys changing everything to suck? Towns 2, Rally, VH. All of the new stuff sucks, and I am pretty sure if you took a poll mostly everyone would agree with this. Not trying to be rude, but this is how I feel. :/
from what I understood some of the old things were so buggy that they became a risk...

The new stuff is 100x buggier and looks crappy. :T
I was under th impression they weren't finished, so it should improve.

I'd like to think so.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tirloid
Do you plan on adding a button for
[spoiler][/spoiler]
to this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe they accidentally hid the button in a spoiler button. xD
~King Awesome

Bashful Vampire

11,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Object of Affection 150
i don't mean to sound impatient but its been a month since i submitted a ticket for a six month reactivation. My ticket # is 5630-10279154, date created: 12/13/2012 1:29 PM PDT, reason for ticket: Six Month Reactivation, username for account to be reactivated: cutekitty4674, status for ticket: Work in Progress, date last updated: 12/17/2012 7:00 PM PDT i was just wondering how much more longer this will take

Scurvy Pirate

Angel_of_Death1665
Oh I do have a question, will there ever be more holiday events on zomg??

Since we don't have anyone on the team currently who knows how to work zOMG, we don't expect any events for the foreseeable future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff