Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gekko

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Potions: Can you provide us with an option to try on potions? Thread about this can be found here.
It is definitely something we can look into.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

can we get more dinosaur items like the vials? emotion_kirakira

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I am indeed! smile
I wasn't here 10 years ago, or even five for that matter, but after a few years on Gaia, it's become a part of my daily routine and many of the people here have become like old familiar friends.

I'm really looking forward to an Event that should be something memorable indeed! smile

Green Gaian

So, how about that facial hair? emotion_awesome

Dangerous Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Hey Admins, i wanted to know if you'd be working on the app any time soon. It really needs some major improvements and thought i'd address it with you guys smile

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hi AtA!

Just pretty much dropping in to say hello! biggrin I often forget about this. ^^;;

Revered Inquisitor

Just here to say thanks for the updates to HoC both last week and today. They are quite nice. Keep up the awesome work.

I don't have any specific HoC questions this week; but, I will be lurking to see the answers to other questions.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Malevolent Gaian

siskataya
Mashed Potato Jones

I'm here to lurk...and lurk I shall! I might have a question in a bit...depends on how I feel about asking it.

Maybe you could ask a question about lurking! ninja

Perhaps I could...though lurking comes naturally to me. How have you been Sisky? Had a good week since last AtA?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Why have you guys made it so the [ Quote ] button becomes unavailable when a topic is closed? emo

I was so happy back when you made it so the Quote button would stay even though you couldn't actually post...it made it so much easier for me to maintain AskED...and now it's gone again... crying
i have had a ticket open for nearly three weeks for a re activation of an acct, can someone tell me why it is taking so long to release my acct?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- Enchanted Trunks/Magical Giftboxes: When we claim these, can there be an option added that allows us to click a link that takes us back to what we were doing instead of to our inventory?

When the popup opens, and you click the "Recieve item" button, you can rightclick -> open in new tab.
Just a work around. Not a fix. Would like to see a fix.
~King Awesome

Skilled Poster

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
1. Are there going to be any exchangeable value for the driftwood.. @ the Fishing Exchange

2. Can we have the "lite" fishes that are in the Fishing Exchange have some gold drop value ( please) .. maybe something like 75% of real value .

thank you for the Thread/and/convenience of communication with the staff.

StarShipAries..

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Maggot
So, how about that facial hair? emotion_awesome

Oh facial hair! I hear some people really want more facial hair equips! eek

Lucky Angel

Just popping by to say hey! yum_puddi

Also, thank you for the new ignore list and forum voting system changes.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
i have had a ticket open for nearly three weeks for a re activation of an acct, can someone tell me why it is taking so long to release my acct?

PM me with your ticket ID, I'll take a look at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff