Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

A very quick question, will we be seeing any updates in the future on the Gaia app? (I-Phone or Android) like improved dressing rooms, games etc?

Also has Gaia considered making an app for X-Box live?

Cheers

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Hey guys.

So, with the update to Firefox 18, Daily Chance is now broken on both Firefox and Chrome (24). What happens is the DC reward now pops up as it used to instead of redirecting to a new page, and with this popup displays a message reading "error parsing daily chance AJAX errored".

I did post a thread in BR&TS and was summarily dismissed by a developer for this issue being the result of using Adblock Plus. I've tested on several of my accounts with Gaia both Whitelisted and ABP disabled entirely and I'm still encountering the problem. Other members have reported having this problem as well and the issue is long-standing on Chrome.

The only way I've found to get around the error is to click the cart before the page has loaded, thus forcing the reward cart to open a new page and grant correctly. I would appreciate if this issue were looked at as it is a pervasive error and members have reported it as such.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Panagrammic
Yeah, it should be better.

Awesome thanks for that.

Now something more personal if I may

Does Nax still work at gaia, and how did she do on that last CA open, I didnt see her in the results (big table tennis fan/player)
I'm looking forward to the anniversary. Didn't know thee was going to be an event. surprised Also, Waffles companion item, Waffles for everybody! pirate

Questions:
1) Alchemy. I heard before it wouldn't be getting the planned major overhauls before the end of last year. Got any rough time table on it now? Is it being worked on already?

2) What is the resize ratio of the Crosstitch template avatars to our actual avatars at normal size? For example, in the dressing room I know the avatar is shown at 200%/2x times our normal avatar size. I'd like to know what it is for them templates so I can check what images would look like at normal size to tell if any details are too tiny.

3) More puzzle pics plox? ;D
THANKS GAIA STAFF, FINALLY THE SITE IS GETTING UP TO DATE SLOWLY. ALL THESE CHANGES TO THE OLD STUFF WAS REALLY NEEDED. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND TAKE GAIA TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones

I don't normally like to prod and poke on this issue...though I was just a bit curious...any rumblings deep at Gaia HQ about those mod apps? Just hoping mine hasn't been forgotten.

We're hoping to start up another round shortly, so if your app is within the number we select then we'll get back to you.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Sagebomb
Erogenous Jones
And now to business wink

I was wondering how some of the bug-fixes for HoC are coming along...
Specifically the Specials Glitch which see's players not receive Essence for kills made by Specials, Damage Auras and a few other means.

Did you read his update for today? heart

Yep...
Unfortunately, after I posted my questions... sweatdrop

Heads back to find and edit OP wink
A Random Act of Terror
Kamrey

I'm not seeing a problem...

What's wrong with auto-password fillers?

those are against the rules.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/lastpass-and-automatic-page-submission-programs/t.77630821/

unless Gaia wants to provide a formal list of what is and what isn't allowed for using Gaia and using the Vend.

High-functioning Abomination

24,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
And, I couldn't edit my previous post to include something I forgot to say, is there a reason that I'm not allowed to edit my post in ATA?

Anyways... I was going to say:

Also, any update to inventory arranger? Being looked at? Something?

Demonic Hellraiser

I would like a Wererat potion in skintyte, in black, brownish and gray colours. like the looks of Warhammer Skaven. beasty as it gets. would make it easier and fun to have that, not buy a half dozen items to just get the basic body looks done right. how about a 300 to 500 gold potion, one gulp, SQUEAK, skaven like wererat (or generally wererat that just look like them skaven if you dont got the licenses for warhammer stuff). perhaps even a "sewer invasion" scenario from a newly "discovered" under level under teh sewers of barton. in zomg. eyes should be red. and make them feral, not cute.

IRL Stalker

Platonix
Why have you guys made it so the [ Quote ] button becomes unavailable when a topic is closed? emo

I was so happy back when you made it so the Quote button would stay even though you couldn't actually post...it made it so much easier for me to maintain AskED...and now it's gone again... crying
this this so much this.
I'd really like it is the quote reply buttons were still there, but whited out. You can click them, and it shows you a quoted new reply post, but you can't submit the post, just like before.

nextjune's King

Romantic Paradox

37,400 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Any word on a Philosophy forum?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
little bunnies
I'm really excited for the site's 10th anniversary and to see the awesome contests and giveaways you guys come up with! 4laugh

Oh you KNOW I have some contests planned. Big contests. Big prizes. And.... some secret stuff I found in a hidden box! That is all I can say for now. ninja

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
MLP Sponsorship? PLEASE?!!!

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Oh I do have a question, will there ever be more holiday events on zomg??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff