Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I know waffles is excited

I'm excited for the anniversary. :'D
It's my 5 year-iversary at the same time, so that's pretty cool. 5 year anniversary, and then 10 year anniversary. xd

On the topic of waffles, I'm holding on to a waffles suit, since someday, waffles will be more of a gaia celebrity than it already is, and I can sell it for billions.
I think the suit might be more valuable than the Gold medal or the Angelic Halo. (Medal is hard to value. sweatdrop )
~King Awesome

Cute Lunatic

Hello.

I've brought the issue up in the Site Feedback, but by the request of a few of my thread's patrons, I'm here to ask directly and hopefully get an answer...

How come the majority of items--especially good quality items--are aimed towards the female population of Gaia?

If possible, I'd like to know if it's because the majority of the buying population is female (and if so, was that the case before item releases began favoring females?) or if it is because there is no oversight to what items the artists do or do not make and they get to choose the items.

It is becoming more and more obvious every item release that the number difference between masculine items and feminine items is pretty vast (especially when you look at the shoes released). The current rig actually has a greater amount of male items than usual, but one rig release isn't much of a trend towards gender equality in item releases.

Is there any chance that in the future, there would be a system set up where the number of items made would have to be fair and balanced when it comes to gender? Say, if six female items are made, six male items would have to be made? Or is there definite evidence that us users with male or masculine avatars are not worth it to make items for?

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, it should be better.

Sagebomb
Panagrammic
Buying nnk of higher packs should produce better results than nnk of lower packs.

This week sometime -- it's one of many things on the list.

Pan on page one :epic:

So that means that ionas pack is counted in line with respect to other packs in relative position to price though? aka 1 ionas should be better than 4 diamonds rare wise?

Devout Consumer

16,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
I have a question about Autocash, why is it when I get my Autocash it takes 1 GC away?

Formal Sweetheart

24,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I can't believe it's already been 10 years... well... 9 for me...

Dangerous Lunatic

23,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Complicated Personalities
Alright so a solution was posted on my ticket for my banned account and I replied with a comment on it stating something I didn't post in the report that I just found out about a month ago (the report was made sometime early in october last year). Will the mod who's dealing with the report be notified about that comment or do I have to message them directly? How do I go about this procedure?

When you reply to a ticket we get it sent back to our systems and it goes back into the queue of the person that last worked on it. No need to notify them or anything.

Revered Inquisitor

Erogenous Jones
And now to business wink

I was wondering how some of the bug-fixes for HoC are coming along...
Specifically the Specials Glitch which see's players not receive Essence for kills made by Specials, Damage Auras and a few other means.

Not sure if you've been responded to or not... but this was fixed with today's update a few hours ago.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Malevolent Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's ATA! We're getting closer to our 10th anniversary and I'm excited for the upcoming event! Anyone excited about the anniversary also?

I know waffles is excited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harbinger of Pandamonium

siskataya

Panagrammic

Zero Omega

codemonkey37179

1. I hate to be one of those people bringing up political issues & whatnot, but what's your take on the whole "gun control" debate? Has any of what's happened in the past (or in recent weeks) prompted any of you to want to make fewer "violence-themed" items -- or perhaps no items like these at all -- for Gaia? cat_neutral

2. When, exactly, can I finally expect the "mute/voiceless Concerned Citizen" glitch in the Old Aqueduct of zOMG to be fixed? I feel like I've been waiting forever for him to regain his voice once again. cat_stressed cat_scream

Dangerous Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
moneyomoneyy
Hey Admins, i wanted to know if you'd be working on the app any time soon. It really needs some major improvements and thought i'd address it with you guys smile

Says mine was replied to, but it directed me to a different person's question being answered :/

Mega Bookworm

siskataya

I don't know about the John Lennon doll, but I can pass the request along! As for you, congrats on the baby! You must be super excited! How wonderful biggrin

Hey Sisky! :3
Hope you're doing well ma'am always good to hear from you and I would greatly appreciate it if you'd pass this along. Thank you very much!

-Side note
Very excited! First baby and I'm ready now, lol. Husband is still shaky/nervous but he'll get it over it hopefully.
rofl

Aged Prophet

17,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Erogenous Jones
And now to business wink

I was wondering how some of the bug-fixes for HoC are coming along...
Specifically the Specials Glitch which see's players not receive Essence for kills made by Specials, Damage Auras and a few other means.

Did you read his update for today? heart

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Can we get some rope and a lasso? My adventurer avatars are unable to climb down pits or tie up captives!
So how is that facial hair err I mean praying mantis item coming? Pesky Persona 4 Golden distracting me from Gaia... and mantises.

Adored Regular

10,150 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Narumi Misuhara
Amai Kaze v2
is it possible to remodel the inventory system so its easier to organize please cause the old system is soooo hard

Yup
that would be so lovely ive been trying to organize my invo for the longest time it just takes so long so i give up sweatdrop i just wanna organize it by color at least nothing to fancy dont wanna make you guys work to hard lol

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
When one first loads Gaia (if they don't have the 'Remember Me' option checked), my friend has taken an interest to the one avatar: the girl with Lucky the Cat. She's trying to figure out the whole outfit, but isn't having much luck. I've been trying as well, and am doing no better. Is it possible for any of you to say what that particular avatar has equipped?

And how are the plans for the Alchemy update coming along? I've been thinking about it, but just looking at the overall prices has turned me against that idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff