Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Will we ever get a NSFW item based off Anurla and not Sherlock?

Not so long as Reaper is in charge. sweatdrop

Auxiliary question; Can we please reign in Reapersun, or at least keep her from creating sequels to items she wasn't involved in?

The only way Sherlock isn't safe for work is that he might have sex with the victims corpse.

Invisible Cat

FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

Wont know til you try

will know. have you seen the thread?

Distinct Explorer

The Undead Suitor
Narumi Misuhara
MrsrachaelSnape
Fractale
Loobee
What happened to Panagrammic? He was one of the few people who actually communicated with us. He was so nice and had such great ideas. I miss him.
I thought this was just a groundless rumor . Has Pan really been fired, or relocated or whatever? I'll be pretty disappointed if we lost one of the greatest devs who actually made an effort to keep the lines of communication open.

His name is still brown. I hope all is well. Why does all the great devs leave us sad

He hasn't left, he's been moved up the chain. The results of which is he's a bit more hands off of Gaia than he was before, but he very much still cares about all Gaian's and stays apprised of all that we do and helps out when needed.

Holy s**t I was joking before, but he really got "promoted" to a more hands-off job?

You guys really don't want to deal with us do you?
yay promotion. I'm happy for him, but he and his "Hands on" approach in the forums will be missed.

Suitor: so much for them giving more focus to the community (which I assumed would be a lot more communication directed at us) in 2012. Hmph.

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
Rya Dracosin
Not that this will get answered but...

WHEN IS THE ANDROID APP GOING TO BE CREATED/RELEASED? I would very much like to change my avatar while on my phone.

AND:

WTF ALCHEMY? Hardcore is obviously only those who have money, not those who dedicate theimselves to the site....

I really want the app too, there is a fake one though at lest they say they aren't gaia blah blah.

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

Wont know til you try

Their thread?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
FairyOfGrace
Rya Dracosin

WHEN IS THE ANDROID APP GOING TO BE CREATED/RELEASED? I would very much like to change my avatar while on my phone.

AND:

WTF ALCHEMY? Hardcore is obviously only those who have money, not those who dedicate theimselves to the site....

I really want the app too, there is a fake one though at lest they say they aren't gaia blah blah.

I hear it's just a way to add a link from your home screen so you can click it and access gaia in your browser. I just added gaia as my homepage and voila...

Invisible Cat

FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

Wont know til you try

Their thread?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/avatar-item-glitch-report-thread/t.69242947/

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
Narumi Misuhara
MrsrachaelSnape
Fractale
Loobee
What happened to Panagrammic? He was one of the few people who actually communicated with us. He was so nice and had such great ideas. I miss him.
I thought this was just a groundless rumor . Has Pan really been fired, or relocated or whatever? I'll be pretty disappointed if we lost one of the greatest devs who actually made an effort to keep the lines of communication open.

His name is still brown. I hope all is well. Why does all the great devs leave us sad

He hasn't left, he's been moved up the chain. The results of which is he's a bit more hands off of Gaia than he was before, but he very much still cares about all Gaian's and stays apprised of all that we do and helps out when needed.

Holy s**t I was joking before, but he really got "promoted" to a more hands-off job?

yay promotion. I'm happy for him, but he and his "Hands on" approach in the forums will be missed.

Suitor: so much for them giving more focus to the community (which I assumed would be a lot more communication directed at us) in 2012. Hmph.

"Hey guys, for 2012 we're focusing on 'community', by removing every community active developer from their current position."

I guess they want to focus on their community, instead of the community.

Angelic Nitemare

The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor

Auxiliary question; Can we please reign in Reapersun, or at least keep her from creating sequels to items she wasn't involved in?

The only way Sherlock isn't safe for work is that he might have sex with the victims corpse.

And I'd actually answered that with the post edit i'd made after the fact.

Also, great job on promoting Pan, guys! Way to move off one of two devs actually talking to the user base! GOOD JOB!

-_-

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve the promotion, but to a position of less contact? Not helping your business image at all.

Invisible Cat

The Undead Suitor
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
Narumi Misuhara
MrsrachaelSnape

"Hey guys, for 2012 we're focusing on 'community', by removing every community active developer from their current position."

No they mean more videos wink

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
Rya Dracosin
FairyOfGrace
Rya Dracosin

AND:

I hear it's just a way to add a link from your home screen so you can click it and access gaia in your browser. I just added gaia as my homepage and voila...

Right now i have motorola droid, it sucks but apps are way better to run on it.
I will one day have a tab, and I am unsure how fast gaia will run on wi-fi. I will not pay for 3g 4g.
I tired to run gaia's site, no fun what so ever. I rather a app, even if it's just little things it does blah.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

The Undead Suitor

I would very much appreciate this. Right now, certain aspects of her work are bordering on unprofessional. She's not the only one.

I would appreciate, Lanzer, if someone on-staff was promoted to actually dealing with users concerns. Right now, I don't feel as if anyone is listening. Looking at the problems with Alchemy, zOMG, other feature and item management. I feel like the site is slowly falling into disrepair with a heavy emphasis of quantity over quality and a quick cash grab before everything goes to pot.

There needs to be a stop put on staff members dashing off ill-worded posts and vanishing. It doesn't look good when a single sentence by a staff member results in a 20-page thread full of insulted customers.

Distinct Explorer

The Undead Suitor
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
Narumi Misuhara
MrsrachaelSnape

This makes me a sad glompie

********. Bring back Fleep, Juno and Pan. Let them run the joint. Communication and everything else was better when they were around. we don't need anyone else.
Fractale
1: We learned that the Gaia world is hollow, and inhabited by the “Core People” that formed a group called the UTSC (Universal Transcendent Spirit Collective) (believers of a non-traditional religion, and who sought true enlightenment mentioned in the Reve Rouille EI Report. Are we going to be seeing this group again, preferably outside of the EI Report, and in the manga, instead? Seeing the core of Gaia and what goes on there, would be pretty cool

2: If Meili isn't dead (or is revived, eventually, if he is dead), will he and Gino get back together, to be BFF? Sort of like a Calvin and Hobbes type relationship?

3: What ever happened to the idea of Gashamon? Mewpit was the first ever Gashamon Item, and its numbered as #003. Why aren't there any more Gashamon, and how many were there supposed to be?

4: Why haven't the following SD Plus dolls been made, yet, instead of constant new ones filling the gaps?
Mr Crux, HE, Gemini Twins, Pisces, Olivia, Rin, Lin, Kin, Faunzy, Dally, Lilja, Sprout, Drystan, Macduff, Puli, Denwen, Winsor, Fei, Dreamcatcher, Presentina...
The full list of missed SDPlus dolls is here

We have big plans to create more stories for 2012, but I can't promise whether or not we'll cover that specific plot though. I hope to have more to share later this month

Hmm I'm sorry but I don't think that would happen. Things will be clarified at a later manga.

I believe that Gashamon was an idea that we didn't follow through unfortunately. We don't know if there will be more later.

We haven't been making as many SDPlus dolls as we should, but we'll definitely be making more for the recent characters, and there probably won't be much dolls made for the old characters unfortunately.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor

And I'd actually answered that with the post edit i'd made after the fact.

Also, great job on promoting Pan, guys! Way to move off one of two devs actually talking to the user base! GOOD JOB!

-_-

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve the promotion, but to a position of less contact? Not helping your business image at all.

haha, your edit does it much better justice.

And yes, although notice how no one said "promotion" and instead just "moved up the chain"

chances are he was just reassigned with different responsibilities and a name change so he couldn't talk to us anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff