Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Lord Lapin
Easter E-CORP Envoy here.

So Easter...you guys have any plans yet? Is it too late to make suggestions?
Can the community help in any way?

Haven't even started planning for Easter yet. We have other big events to plan for first!

Dedicated Lover

12,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I was just curious to ask about old mule accounts. Like say I left gaia for a while, and like... came back and only remember main account pw. Is it possible to get the old account without the old email working? >":
Where is my bomb explosion? You can't tease us with bombs for events and then not explode them!

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Can I get a hug from one if not all of the Admins please? ( O w o )

Advanced Mage

Could we have a bit more kimono/longer traditional Japanese dresses? I was making a requested avi for a friend and I had the worst time trying to find a traditional dress that was long enough thanks <3

Romantic Prophet

How do/did you guys choose your ad providers?

Shy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Firestarter 200
Uncle Kenny
Complicated Personalities
Okay I don't know if this was asked yet but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try anyways right? So like I was wondering; because it was mentioned that Towns was closing soon. Is there a predicted date for said action? I know a lot of my friends were saying that they you guys would close it by the new years but that clearly didn't happen.

Once we're able to finish adding the content we want it to have before closing down Towns 1. We're planning for "soon" but I can't really give you a definitive date.

Thanks a whole bunch. I just wanted to confirm that it is still going to happen. Not just something that was started and dropped later.

Malevolent Gaian

Zero Omega
Mashed Potato Jones
Zero Omega
Constipated Alchemist
Just wanted to check back, see if there was any new information about the issues with my accounts. Has been around 3 months now and I still have not gotten a response from my ticket or from the email I sent you guys.

Know Zero Omega has mentioned he is looking into it for me, have an estimate on how long it's going to take?

Thanks,

Was on vacation recently, so catching up on everything that I had to get done. Which includes this.

Welcome back! Did you enjoy your vacation? I'm digging the slippers, by the way.

Thanks!

I did, went back down to Southern California to visit family.

Very nice! I'm looking forward to some much needed time off from the stresses of my job towards the end of March. Heading to the frozen north of Canada to visit some good friends that I met here on Gaia. Glad to have you back! Did'ja get anything fun or do something interesting with your family?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
KinkyPandaz
can i ask a question? :O because whenever i do no one answers me so im just asking if i can :/...

You can ask a question, but there's no guarantee we'll be able to get to it. sweatdrop

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright
Greetings all. I was wondering when if ever gaia was planning to go back to the ways it was back in 03/04 when the stories were based around the Gambino's and Von Helsons....Also curious if the who angelic and demonic monthly themes has been completely tossed out. I could be a bit of an oldie speaking, but I do miss a few of those themes.

And also I was wondering when we would be having a shop update? The Phin Phang (Aquarium Shop) shop doesnt have many fish to offer. I would love to pitch some ideas and offers suggestions for new fish to make those who keep a tank for the beauty and those who have a tank for booty grab to have more diversity within there tanks.

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
lol so.... tell me... who idea it was to change the dev notice name? xD rofl AND

Will we get any more animal avi items? *coughscoughs* like a blue tiger *coughcoughs*

LOVE ME PETTY QUESTIONS O U O heart

Blessed Seeker

milkbun
Piru-tan
Can you add the option to change quantities in Gold Shops?
We've needed it for a long time now.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
I need to horde Skin Tyte potions emotion_0A0

Familiar Lunatic

Sagebomb
gataka
WAIT, wait, 10 years!? xD

- When will the celebration start? Or has it already and I just wasn't paying attention? :V

Still a few months XD, but we expect a build up ninja
A huge build up. And a party worthy of a huge build up ninja

That hopefully involves the DDR thing emotion_kirakira

Business Warlord

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
lanzer
Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

Glad to see everyone again after filling my tummy with sushi. biggrin It's finally 2013, where the world continues after the Mayan calendar expires, where we brave the fiscal cliff even though we have no idea what it really does, and best of all we get to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of Gaia.

What are your new year's resolutions for this year? Here at Gaia we've written down everyone's resolutions on our chalkboard wall, and I can see that it's going to be a fun year as some of us have "master dragon punch" and "fly a chopper" as their goals for 2013. biggrin

Thank you for being a part of Gaia on 2012, and let's begin another great year of fun!

If i pay MY MONEY for Gaia cash then why must i wait for my item to be unfrozen.... I would like to be able to use MY BELONGINGS that i paid for with MY MONEY.... Explain the long period of waiting time plz cause i lost alot because of the waiting period

IRL Bunny

Why can't we trade gaia cash? o . o
I have a friend that needed 20 more gaia cash for an item, and It's sad I can't help her out even though I have it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff