Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Complicated Personalities
Okay I don't know if this was asked yet but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try anyways right? So like I was wondering; because it was mentioned that Towns was closing soon. Is there a predicted date for said action? I know a lot of my friends were saying that they you guys would close it by the new years but that clearly didn't happen.

Once we're able to finish adding the content we want it to have before closing down Towns 1. We're planning for "soon" but I can't really give you a definitive date.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones
Zero Omega
Constipated Alchemist
Just wanted to check back, see if there was any new information about the issues with my accounts. Has been around 3 months now and I still have not gotten a response from my ticket or from the email I sent you guys.

Know Zero Omega has mentioned he is looking into it for me, have an estimate on how long it's going to take?

Thanks,

Was on vacation recently, so catching up on everything that I had to get done. Which includes this.

Welcome back! Did you enjoy your vacation? I'm digging the slippers, by the way.

Thanks!

I did, went back down to Southern California to visit family.
can i ask a question? :O because whenever i do no one answers me so im just asking if i can :/...

Romantic Vampire

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
If you could be any youtuber what would he/she be and why?

(•‿•)

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Happy monday, everyone o3o

Anything new regarding certain zomg-based content-fixes and the like that can be shared with the community? ninja

Demonic Lover

Uncle Kenny
I passed the list over so it could be reviewed and handled. I can follow up and see where things stand.
I would really appreciate that! C: thank you so much! <333

Princess Sweetheart

Yolju
Will we be able to buy 2003 items with gaia cash?

No.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
lanzer
Darc Nightgale
Happy New Years everyone.

I would like to see more hoods for our avatars. We could have ones that are not already attached
to coats, jackets, capes, ect. It would give us more of a selection. emotion_kirakira

Agreed, a hood would look great on your avi. I'm sure more jackets and capes will trickle through.

I found a hood that I could use, but it's attached to a cape, so it's a no go.
That would be awesome. It could work with a lot of the shirts, and jackets that we have now. 3nodding

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sweet Angel Mary
Zero Omega
Elynai

Question about Booty Grab
Is it okay to use mules to continue playing once you've gotten to the 150k cap? (Assuming you then put all the gold on your main account)
I always thought that it wasn't, I think it was even mentioned in the dev alert when the cap was implemented that it would flag you as a bot. But I sometimes see people saying they do it, once even a mod, so I'm a little confused and I'd just like some clarification.
I mean, what's the point of a cap if you can use a mule to ignore it?

We don't really encourage the use of mules to do this because we put the cap in to prevent Booty Grab generating a ton of gold without completely nerfing it. If we do find you engaging in activity that we believe is bot-like we will investigate it.

would it be safe to assume that playing zomg on multiple accounts is acceptable if you just like killing cute fluffs and clams?

My answer to that is the same as the Booty Grab one.

Friendly Member

14,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I need to know, I need to know
Why are you walking away?
Was it something I did?

Is there any possible zOMG updates in the future? I love that game and it's fun. I would just love to see if maybe Aekea is available to get to and such. Maybe that could be the new level ups?

Did I make a mistake cause
I'm trying to deal with the pain
I don't understand this, is this how it is?

Smoker

AM I PRETTY?

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Hello!

What's the closest estimate date for the next card update on Herald Of Chaos? And roughly how many new cards can we expect?
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Any new updates that you’d like to share?

- Gaia Glitching on Chrome: Has this problem been looked into yet? Thread about the problem can be found here.

- Alchemy: Please, leave alchemy formulas out of chance items. Especially since the system is still flawed and needs work. Grievances about this can be found here.

- When it comes to equitable items, can people who use the male avatar base or even the female base that aren’t into frills and cute stuff get some love too? Feedback can be found here.

Sorry many of us are busy with HoC release lately, we are looking at what we can do in 2013, but don't have anything solid right now.

We fixed some backend problems a while back, are you still having problems and only with Chrome? Many of us are using Chrome here and it's been working fine.

I'll forward your suggestions to the art team. Thank you

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
TEMP GENDER CHANGE ;D

Waffles Companion in 2013? Yes/Yes?

Could you release the information on what % Pepper is set to drop from the super prizes 2012s? I'm trying to estimate if it is better to just buy it outright or gamble on a bunch of rigs...

Wheezing Noob

Why cant we choose different rooms for the new Rally? :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas