Welcome to Gaia! ::

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
Hi, I've been highly active in this guild for more than 5 years, in fact. I don't necessarily have much to complain. It's just that I'm having difficulty understanding the time set on this website. I can understand that this website his from another city, hence why the time is different compared to mine. The main reason is that every time I post something in the forums, the time I made that post was 3 to 4 hours ahead of the time stated above my post(just below the username, in case your wondering). Is there a way you can possibly have this programmed so that it can tell the time from each time zone a user is located in?

You can change your time zone in your account settings

Winged Immortal

Sagebomb
Gendocide
I am quite the old fart

I only celebrated my 8 years in December emo I am such a newb.
You wish you were a Grandma like me. I've got less than a month for my 9 year
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
Hi, I've been highly active in this guild for more than 5 years, in fact. I don't necessarily have much to complain. It's just that I'm having difficulty understanding the time set on this website. I can understand that this website his from another city, hence why the time is different compared to mine. The main reason is that every time I post something in the forums, the time I made that post was 3 to 4 hours ahead of the time stated above my post(just below the username, in case your wondering). Is there a way you can possibly have this programmed so that it can tell the time from each time zone a user is located in?

If you go into Account Settings, there should be an option for changing your time zone. It defaults to GMT-8 (US West Coast) because that's where we are. 3nodding
Question to Siskayas:

Any new word on when new bikini items may appear, by any chance?
elizay
And you didnt share the sushi ? What? emotion_donotwant lol jk!
My new years resolution is to do well in school ^^
What is yours ?

No meat or vegetables through the border! I could only bring drinks to share with people. Though apparently the Japanese coffee I got is terrible, according to Narumi. biggrin

My new year's resolution is to turn my house into a giant robot, though I don't know if I have enough time in the year for that.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gendocide
Which is quite frankly bs
It's bad enough I can't get any of the games to work with Firefox and can't half the time with Chrome
And yes, I've cleared the cache.

before 30 you are in the learners brackets....no need to get the cards to crush learners too badly. After 30....welcome to shark water classified_reve

Chrome I have found to be the most stable personally. Though thats still usually multiple refreshes per game.

Familiar Lunatic

Sagebomb
gataka
Sagebomb
gataka
That'd kill the website :V

But but...retro?
Well, we'd probably only return to Gaia's early usership ¯~¯

Over 100k users at a time emotion_awesome

We need to bring in more peeps emo
Or breed some, and somehow accelerate their agging so that they can age beyond 13 in a reasonable amount of time.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Zaffhi
Scobre

Yeah ss is the easiest. Takes 2 smebs 4 smobs or 3 smebs 1 smob to nerf usually. Yeah I've been playing zOMG! for almost three years, so I'm lucky to have friends to crew with. I have zOMG! addiction problems I admit. Don't worry it will get easier to get crewed with time.
I need to know, I need to know
Why are you walking away?
Was it something I did?

I shall keep that second sentence as a reference (I just started to do smob/smeb) But you're lucky to have friends that do that c:

Did I make a mistake cause
I'm trying to deal with the pain
I don't understand this, is this how it is?

I was just very lucky to have nice players teach me to play zOMG! It helped having my brother playing it since it came out to public. My first shallow seas run, I didn't die once, then I dazed a lot with following runs. By now, dazing or mess ups in game doesn't bother me anymore. I just love meeting new people and the game is so silly it makes me laugh a lot. Just enjoy playing the game and the experiences you find will be priceless while playing it. I still find it the most sociable game Gaia has to offer, it is just a shame more on Gaia don't play it especially since it is an extension to the Gaia storyline.

Sparkly Hunter

Zero Omega
SmittysBride
Don't know about everyone else, but I cannot wait to see the winning female AVI for Zero! xd

I had 430+ entries. gonk
Awwww..what's worse. Going through all those...or teaching 254 freshmen Algebra 1? I will be watching to see your new avitar, btw...heh heh XD

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sacred Vows
Zero Omega
Sacred Vows
cant put bundle I bought on marketplace why?

Have you checked the special tab of your inventory?

yes option isnt available

File a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

I got a question, don't know if it's been asked before, but it just came to me recently.

As you can see my avi now I have a lectern and such, and I love it for when I post and all. It can just be rather annoying when playing Zomg. I just don't wanna change my whole avi for a few hours and have to change it back again when I'm done. Background are especially annoying in Zomg, at least I find them to be. They can block things, people, and such when playing Zomg.

Would there be some way to set up an avatar just for Zomg, so a person doesn't need to change their avi every few hours, so they can play and then for when they aren't playing?

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I wanted to pop in and tell Zero thank you, that problem I was having with reporting in the AMC forum is fixed . I’ve never had it happen again.

Winged Immortal

HEY GUYS I'M BORED
Gimme Enviro links and I'll make avis emotion_awesome

But really, when are we going to learn who Peyo's father is D<

13,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i'm ready for gaiaonline to have more quest and sponsors. more movie clips and items. also will gaia be advertizing more in the future. the community has struck. i can remember it being in the 50,000's and more.
what is being down about the game and promoting the game to the world...?
sorry i was ride...HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
Admins I have a question? Would it be possible to make a few new changes in the AMC forum.

The cartoons sub-forum could use a name change to cartoons instead of animation /cartoons and it ‘d be nice to get a suggestions forum or sticky for all the suggestion threads users make in the forum despite the rules saying not to.

Oh and zero ? Thanks for taking care of whatever was causing the reporting problem in the AMC forum, I haven’t had it happen again in there since.

Something we can think of doing. And I dunno what caused the reporting problems, but glad to see that they're fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff