Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

First, happy belated new year rofl
1) did DJ enjoyed yesterday's SacAnime? Wish I could come but a little too far away
2) why is Rumble Kitten filed under "education" in Trademarkia? Thought it was an intern training program because of that. sweatdrop

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Panagrammic
Yeah, we will have a whole new page for the campaigns. The campaigns rely on some of the tutorial features (i.e., dialogs and such), so we wanted to get the tutorial ironed out first.

Fire Opal is still involved a bit -- with bugs and suggestions and such -- but the day to day is Gaia now.

Thats awesome, I know all time frames are virtually impossible to really hit. But any chance we will be seeing that in the next week or two.

Also, not sure if its been asked yet, but if not.

How is the efforts on the "new" or changing the essence system grant proposal thingy going??

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
1. Don't know yet when the marketplace is available -- we have the backend code but the interface hasn't been finalized. I suspect we will not put any restrictions on pricing other than a minimum price (i.e., you can't offer a 1 star for less than 50 essence, or whatever).
2. Next update will be a new lobby (with easier friend-to-friend challenges), plus we're swapping out all 5 star heralds, per Grace's message. Should be out this week.
3. A stripped down version of the game -- with possibly very different mechanics -- is definitely something that we're looking at.
4. Will let Grace take this.
5. We browse the forums every day. Many of the fundamental changes are really big (i.e., changing pinning mechanics), so they've been put on the back burner while we resolve client issues and fix infrastructure.

Gavyn the Mighty
Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

Hello AtA,
I’ve put together (a lot) of questions about Heralds of Chaos that I would like to have answered. I’ve split them up into the top 5 I would like answered… as well as several other less-important (to me) listed in the spoiler. I hope that some of the Admin or Devs are able to/ have the time to answer even a couple of these questions.

Heralds of Chaos Questions:
1] HoC Marketplace... will/when will it happen? Any input on how cards may be sold (i.e. any price minimum, restrictions, etc)?
2] Estimated date of new Herald update? And estimated date of new card update/how many cards?
3] Will the game be available on tablets, iPhones, etc at some point?
4] Will packs at be re-restructured with better odds (specifically if there is a drastic drop in pack buying, which going by the forum response... is already occurring)?
5] How often are the HoC request forum threads looked at and considered/discussed as stuff that may help the game?

More HoC Questions:
6] When will/will level brackets be restructured? If so, what structure will they take on?
7] Will level cap (80) be raised any time soon?
8] Opinions on sportsmanship (or lack thereof) in the game... what do you consider one way or the other. What stuff would you like to see fixed so that there are less hard feelings in the game (i.e. what people complain about frequently in the game, nothing in specific to suggest)?
9] Opinion on the natural extension of the gaia ignore list into the game
10] Opinions on players forfeiting mid-battle, and possible changes to prevent this from happening
11] Is the game in 'open' beta now? I.e. open to all of gaia? Well, the recent announcement answers this one.
11a] Will/ when will the game be marketed to facebook as has previously been said?
11b] If it is marketed to facebook, will the essence to gold feature continue to exist?
11c] The new announcement makes it seem as if it will be going elsewhere, not just facebook... any input on where else?
12] With HoC being open to the entire community, will the HoC forum be ‘unlocked’ soon (i.e. can we actually see these posts in our post history)?
13] Will essence gain from special and spell kills ever be re-granted (currently don't actually get that essence)?
14] Will AI mode mana costs/essence grants ever be changed to be the same as they are for PvP (i.e. even though AI gets a discount, will we earn essence in accordance with what the card actually costs for us to summon? or will the essence grant stay based on the discounts?
15] Will an increased storyline be put into the game any time soon?
16] When do you expect campaigns to be fully implemented... i.e. on the actual HoC page and finished?
17] Will we get a hard mode (hopefully Kingdom) to bridge the huge gap between Medium and Nightmare?

Thanks for your time.
Cheers,
Gavyn

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Familiar Lunatic

WAIT, wait, 10 years!? xD

- When will the celebration start? Or has it already and I just wasn't paying attention? :V
Sextans
Did you know that Downvoting Threads is a form of Bullying?

I definitely agree that downvoting can be used as a form of bullying, at the same time posting negative comments can also be bullying, or another words, posting a message can be used as a form of bullying, while the focus should be on what comes out of the feature. Proper voting help identify quality of threads and we'll continue to leverage Gaian's preferences to locate good threads as well as dismiss downvotes that we from griefers.

Revered Inquisitor

Panagrammic

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

Excellent. Thanks for the info, Pan!

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.
Darc Nightgale
Happy New Years everyone.

I would like to see more hoods for our avatars. We could have ones that are not already attached
to coats, jackets, capes, ect. It would give us more of a selection. emotion_kirakira

Agreed, a hood would look great on your avi. I'm sure more jackets and capes will trickle through.

Demonic Lover

Uncle Kenny
Hi guys C: any news?

Shy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Firestarter 200
Okay I don't know if this was asked yet but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try anyways right? So like I was wondering; because it was mentioned that Towns was closing soon. Is there a predicted date for said action? I know a lot of my friends were saying that they you guys would close it by the new years but that clearly didn't happen.

Blessed Seeker

Can you add the option to change quantities in Gold Shops?
We've needed it for a long time now.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

emotion_kirakira please say that decent body hair and snakes are on the horizon of possibilities!
I keep trying to re-activate the gaia footer thing for the instant messenger app.

but it is not working for me. it keeps saying 'error'. and when it doesn't say that, nothing happens.

am I doing something wrong?

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Is resort world offically gone now?

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Hey Staff! Here to ask when the next $10 Ei is planned for release or if there even is one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff