Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
SimplySimone
stellacadente
Happy 2009!

I am just recovering from the holidays and getting ready for classes, which resume next week.

May I ask if something is being done about this Next Generation of scriptors in Towns with all the scam links, FLPs/logouts, etc...? I was there for like 2 minutes today trying out the Mall Cop Segway and BOOM! they tried to get me.

Mall Cop promos are FTW, just want to say. Quite fun. Gaia does its sponsors proud!

Yes, we are handling the scripting issues. There are areas of Towns where you can hang out without the scripters -- they're not as populated, but it is possible.

Loves for the Segway! Weeeeeee!!!!

I accidentally had hit "Find a Room for Me" and it took me to one that wasn't terribly crowded, but ... well ... enough to attract attention.

Good to hear it's being worked on. I have always liked Towns and hate to see it get spoiled by scammers and cheaters and brats. mrgreen

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hi I_Illusion, Hi Winterbear! Happy New Year!!!

I just remembered that I never posted a pic of my kitten in the Christmas tree. It's in my computer at home. Darn! I'll have to remember to do that. I can only stay online for a few more minutes tonight.

Thanks again for the awesome hoarfrost pics Winterbear. They're so beautiful!

Have a great 2009!! smile

Shameless Consumer

Lanzer
Not that I'd like items to make sense, but it's about things making sense where they're items users would want. If many are asking for peanut butter shoes, then we'll probably make peanut butter shoes, etc. smile

If we ever get a garage sale update, I would love to see some peanut butter shoes. whee
SimplySimone
rubyaileen
Here I am again to ask about fishing trophies. Is any progress being made, and is there any idea when they may be awarded again? Will it be this year
All the loyal trophy winners would like to know.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Yes, we are making progress on fishing trophies. Sorry for the long delay, the tool that we use to grant the trophies broke, but it's fixed, now so they're coming soon! We just have some housekeeping (organizing) to do before we can grant them.

thankies. Come join us this month we are having a blast

Receiver

In the release of the fortune egg it made me question... witch items will NEVER be re-released?
sponsor items?
MCs? (idk if you want to count the arena)

I really think people would buy a lot more of an item if you say "This item will NEVER EVER be released again on gaia... except for the MP of course"

can we have some of them items?
I hung out with friends, played games and celebrated in a calm, quiet manner. smile

I follow a few sports from soccer to racket sports, little to no football though.

During Christmas most of us took our days off so Gaia HQ was kind of quiet. I was in Japan running around and eating sushi. smile

sasamiblue
New year’s, what do you do? Do you watch the rose bowl parade? And if so who was your favorite grand marshal? And if you made a Gaia online float what would be the subject? Also do you follow sports or no?
What did the office do for Christmas? Did you have a secret santa or a Pollyanna or an office wishing tree or did you just have every one get gifts for Lanzer while the rest of the staff just got lottery tickets and coupons for the G-store? Also in Gaia office do you look more forward to real life gifts? New items for your avy or do you just dip in to unsold G-store stock and hand out hats and kikis?

Every one: What is your favorite Christmas animated special? And fave Christmas live action special?
And fav holiday song?

When Im in Guilds accepting join requests I see

“Permissions Error
Permission utterly denied! Absolute denial! Maybe you just need to log in?”

When will you get on fixing this error?

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
SimplySimone

I just remembered that I never posted a pic of my kitten in the Christmas tree. It's in my computer at home. Darn! I'll have to remember to do that. I can only stay online for a few more minutes tonight.

HEY!!! How are you? I would love to see your kitty!
Sisky gave me an update two weeks ago that many of the trophies starting a year ago had been granted, and in a few weeks the rest should be granted too. I'll get another update later this week.

rubyaileen
Here I am again to ask about fishing trophies. Is any progress being made, and is there any idea when they may be awarded again? Will it be this year

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I_Illusion
SimplySimone
rubyaileen

Happy New Year Everyone!

Yes, we are making progress on fishing trophies. Sorry for the long delay, the tool that we use to grant the trophies broke, but it's fixed, now so they're coming soon! We just have some housekeeping (organizing) to do before we can grant them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNsvePIhyJ0

Watch this ^_^ isn't it true... And I'm gonna teach you a important lesson later =-D

Ha! So cute and funny and entertaining. Somehow it reminds me of Nerf, but cooler.

P.S. I got two new guns for Christmas -- a glow in the dark dealy and then a non-Nerf shotgun, oh yeah!
Sorry I don't have the exact release time handy, CP just stepped out...

Kittea
Hi Lanzer,
Happy New years!

Two Questions

1) When is the Titan Seed going to evolve

2) When will the Snow Crystal be released?

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
starlightlynn30
Hello Lanzer
my first time asking questions in an ata
one when is the housing problems going to be fixed?(where items are still in house even though they are in house inventory and dealing with the angelic furniture)
Are we ever going to get a housing update?
Are we going to get a garage sale update?

some more questions
when is inventory going to be fixed? having save errors is getting annoying when I can't move items to where I want them
Lanzer
Sorry I don't have the exact release time handy, CP just stepped out...

Kittea
Hi Lanzer,
Happy New years!

Two Questions

1) When is the Titan Seed going to evolve

2) When will the Snow Crystal be released?

That's fair enough to know Lanzer. I know tons of us are wanting to know both these answers.

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
stellacadente
SimplySimone
stellacadente
Happy 2009!

I am just recovering from the holidays and getting ready for classes, which resume next week.

May I ask if something is being done about this Next Generation of scriptors in Towns with all the scam links, FLPs/logouts, etc...? I was there for like 2 minutes today trying out the Mall Cop Segway and BOOM! they tried to get me.

Mall Cop promos are FTW, just want to say. Quite fun. Gaia does its sponsors proud!

Yes, we are handling the scripting issues. There are areas of Towns where you can hang out without the scripters -- they're not as populated, but it is possible.

Loves for the Segway! Weeeeeee!!!!

I accidentally had hit "Find a Room for Me" and it took me to one that wasn't terribly crowded, but ... well ... enough to attract attention.

Good to hear it's being worked on. I have always liked Towns and hate to see it get spoiled by scammers and cheaters and brats. mrgreen

Oh, well wasn't that convenient. Eek!

Yes, we don't like all the spoilers. sad

Dedicated Gaian

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
SimplySimone

Ya put them up! XD alright... I guess the race to Japan is gonna be next Monday...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
QVX
In the release of the fortune egg it made me question... witch items will NEVER be re-released?
sponsor items?
MCs? (idk if you want to count the arena)

I really think people would buy a lot more of an item if you say "This item will NEVER EVER be released again on gaia... except for the MP of course"

can we have some of them items?
Monthly Collectibles have had the "We will never ever ever in a million years re-release these" status since they began in 2003. However, lots of Gaians who don't quite get the point are clamoring for ways to re-release them, and Gaia seems to be starting to buckle. I've been hearing talk of them trying to figure out ways to re-release MCs in ways that won't piss off those who actually understand the purpose of MCs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff