Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy New Year everyone!

Christmas season always carry such excitement and energy with holidays, presents, events, parties, and all sorts of fun with friends. Love to hear what you guys did during your holiday season.

I went to Japan this Christmas and had a blast, visited the actual size Gundam and found lots of cool figures and manga. It's been a blast and hope to do it again next year.

Hope everyone had a great time during the Christmas event on Gaia. Though things are winding down we do have a small puzzle update with new puzzles to be released later today. Next we'll try to switch attention more towards storyline and NPC. Something we hope to do for a while.

Let's get started with this week's ATA!

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Will we get a plot update this month?
has the world map had any development?
Case of Pietro, any news on its next update?

Jeering Gaian

Hey Lanzer! Hope your holidays and vacation were good.

The new fish and items from the Fishing game are awesome! I did have a question about that though. We were told in the dev alerts that the rest of the update (The Landing page and stuff) was supposed to come out "early next week", but this was back on December 17th. It's now January 3rd, so any word on when it's coming along with the Angelic Rod?
Hi Lanzer! Happy new year!!!

Just a quick question, do you know when the Aquarium fish Cathulu and Zoey will have grant items for their drops? Right now if you try to open their drops you get an error.

btw: for X-mas I got a mite infestation from my sister! Yay for family gatherings!

Unstoppable Krampus

Hey Lanzer, two questions.

1. Why hasn't Timmy had a full evolution since May? I understand that everyone's busy, but it really is getting out of hand.

2. When will we see a conclusion to the Frontier Skies and Ghosts plots?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Nothing is true….

Happy New Year Lanzer

Are there any plans to make the Friends List easier to organize? At the moment it’s a pretty painful time consuming progress to organize.

ETA on when we'll get some plot updates to the outstanding story lines?

….everything is permitted
Why is there zero mention of Gaia in Monster Galaxy? I'd imagine it would be a good way to bring some fresh blood to this site.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Glad to hear you had a good time in Japan, Lanzer. Though a lot of questions I wanted to ask are answered once again. I'm just glad to hear you're doing well and feeling better.

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hi Everyone Hope you had a nice holiday break!

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
happy 2011 Lanzer and Helsing

i have a few questions

1 when can we open the cursed pumpkin?
2 are u guys going to fix the aquarium and its fake dead fish alert?
3 what can we expect in 2011?

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Dear Lanzer,

In the site feedback, there is a sticky that says the case of pietro would "develop" in November.
But it didn't "develop" in any way shape, or form. Could you please explain why?

Also, when will the avatar arena get its update?

Shameless Nerd

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi Lanzer! hope u had a good christmas! Unfortunatly i was sick over christmas emo
Any hints towards the next manga plot update?
What is your favorite part of the holidays? family Christmas tradition?
When can we expect an update with booty grab and some of the other games on the site?
Will there ever be a convention event in Oregon?! Preferably in the southwestern part

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
CleoSombra
Why is there zero mention of Gaia in Monster Galaxy? I'd imagine it would be a good way to bring some fresh blood to this site.
This.^ Also, I've been disappointed with how zOMG! has been handled. The dev team is in serious need of more resources. We shouldn't have to wait forever for new content. And why haven't you made zOMG! into a facebook app?

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
The Yami Bakura
Dear Lanzer,

In the site feedback, there is a sticky that says the case of pietro would "develop" in November.
But it didn't "develop" in any way shape, or form. Could you please explain why?

Also, when will the avatar arena get its update?

Actually, the Case evolve before November. So you kind of asking when it will evolve again, i ask lanzer as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff