Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zester Loves Art

Hello everyone, and welcome to my 3rd Art Request on Gaia. My first one got eaten, my second one got closed, and now I'm re-opening it with a brand new thread. I've really been logging on Gaia alot less than I used to, and I've found myself with a huge craving for art (which is nothing new), so I'm planning to spend alot on art. I've already spent millions, and I'm looking to spend more in millions on top-notch art. I'll be of course, taking almost all requests to draw for me. I don't care if it's totally crap anymore, so long as I feel the prices are good, I'll most probably commission you. Anyways, I'd like to welcome everyone to my new thread. Hopefully this will be a success just as the last ones were. I have a really good feeling about this one. I'm hoping it looks alright too, I hate having ugly threads. XD - Anyways, please read every part of this thread. If you don't, you might loose your opuratunity to do art for me.

exclaim Thread Rules exclaim

That's right, there are rules to be followed in order to maintain a thread, just as every other thread. Please abide by them and let's make this a fun, and enjoyable place to hangout at. ^^;

arrow Don't Private Message me.
arrow Don't break any rules enforced by the Gaian Staff.
arrow Don't post links to Auctions. I don't like auctions too much.
arrow Don't be mean or rude to anyone in here.
arrow Don't do commissions until you have my approval, otherwise I'll consider it a gift.
arrow Follow these rules.

If you choose to break any of these rules, you will face the consequences.

exclaim If You Want to Be Commissioned exclaim

If you would like to be commissioned, there are a few steps you must follow. I like to get all the information upfront, without having to ask for it and whatnot, so please do read this otherwise I may refuse to commission you.

First and foremost, fill out this form:

[b]Name:[/b] Zester
[b]What you'd like to draw:[/b] Character #1
[b]What Style:[/b] CG Fullbody
[b]Samples:[/b] <link(s) here>
[b]Prices:[/b] 10k - Fullbody CG.
[b]Item Interest:[/b] I like the NM Scarf. I'll offer 5 CG Fullviews for it!!1!1!!!1
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] Yousuckirockhaha.

Please note, the above code is what you have to fill out. The stuff I put there is just an example of what you'd put. Please copy and paste that and make the necessary adjustments.

The next Step is to wait for my approval. Once I "OK" the deal, I'll send you the payment. I'll ask you leave it pending until you finish the commission. Once you've finished the commission, PM/post here a watermarked version, and confirm the trade. I'll confirm ASAP, and it'll be a done deal. Simple enough I'd say. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

exclaim Directory exclaim

[x] - You are Here.
[x] - Sanga's Characters
[x] - Zester's Characters
[x] - Pending Trades
[x] - Artist Wishlist
[x] - Banners/Affiliates
[x] - Art Funds
Sanga's Characters

User Image
Character #1 - Raffiel Archangel

Originally, she was my Gaian Avatar. I've decided, she looks demonic enough to be my Demon OC. So here's a little story to explain the name, and how ironic it is she's actually not an angel. Raffiel was originally born sometime very early B.C. - she originally died and went to heaven, where she became very popular as an Angel, that they called her Raffiel Archangel. Well, Raffiel was tired of the way things were being ran in heaven, and so she attempted to help Lucifer (Satan) take over heaven. The attempt failed, and she was exiled from Heaven. She was Mortal again, and forced to livw with/amongst the humans. That was to be her punishment. Lucifer decided it wasn't right to leave her there as a mortal, since afterall she tried to help him. He gave her abilities as she had as an angel, except instead of the whole Halo/Angelic Backwings, she had a devil tail, and other features to show who she served. She made a pack with Lucifer. Since he gave her immortality back, she'd stay on earth until she's collected and gathered 1,000souls to go into a lifetime of torture and slavery for lucifer. Once she was done, she was promised a head position as lucifer's right-hand man/woman. Now, she's aiming to get this done as fast as possible.

Yes, I still suck at storylines, but whatever. I had to put one up no matter what to make the change from Gaia Character to OC. xp

The Request:
I'm not too picky on styles and specifics, but you're welcomed to do one of the two things. You can either draw her regularly (as seen), or you can change the outfit around a bit and add backwings and try something new (as a different RA Style/look). Your choice. ^^;

References: [x] [x] []x]

Character #2 - Jasmine Kunningham

I'm still editing this around a bit. Please be patient until this part is done. Thank you. ^^;
Zester's Characters

Welcome to my request section of this thead. Here you will find my Characters, and of course the request for them. I have a pretty wide selection of Characters and Avatars for you to draw from, but if you w ant to draw more then one, don't hesitate to do it. Just fill out the proper order form and we'll see. Anyways yeah, if you're interested in doing a commission for me, read here and see if you like and of my Characters, thanks. ^^;

User Image Character #3 - Shenori

This is my OC (Original Character), based off of Inuyasha. I won't even right the story out here, because personally, I think all my stories are crap. So I'll just put a request up. I'm not too much worried about getting commissions of him anymore, being I have alot already, I'm more focused on getting some of the other characters. but I will allow people to commission me and draw him, of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be typing all this pointless crap for nothing.

Description:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 178lbs
Hair Color: Dark Blue/Black
Eye Color: Light Blueish
Skin Tone: Tan - Normal.

The Request
Alright, here's the thing. I've gotten enough art of Shenori, that I don't even want to be specific anymore. So if an artist choses to draw Shenori, then they're free to try whatever they feel would look good. I'm not even worried if you get my approval for something when it comes to "feels" and "poses" and stuff, I like being suprised. smile

References: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

User Image
Character #4 - Vladmore Divinchi

First off, yes, I created a Gaia Avatar version of Vladmore, because normally I suck at descriptions. Anyways, I'd like a few things different from the one commission I got for him. But yeah, Vladmore is a Vampire, and well, that's all you really need to know I guess. XD;

Description:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Skin Tone: More Pale then the Avatar version.

The Request:
Alright, for this one I have to be specific since I only have one commission done for him. I really love the picture The White Raven did for me, and she matched just about everything I asked for, but I'd like to change a few things around now. If you'll please take a look at this commission done of Vladmore, then we can begin the changes. Instead of the Sparkly Pendant looking thing, I'd rather have some kind of emulate as his necklace. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them with me. The next change. Where his chest is, I'd rather that part 9the clothing) look more like armor. I want the first couple of commissions I get to be like a "Battle-mode" of Vladmore. And last but not least, I'd love it if you could change the cape a bit. I like having the red the inside color, but could you make it darker, and make the cape look like it's attatched to the armor and more non-gaia like? If you could do this, then you can definitly draw vladmore for me. ^^;

References: [x]

User ImageAvatar #1

If you'd like to do this avatar, then you may. I'm not asking for anything impaticular, so have fun with it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me about them. ^^;

No References Available At This Time.

User ImageAvatar #2

Again, I'm not asking for anything impaticular for this avatar. If you decide to draw him, you're free to do whatever you want (within ToS limits and stuff). If you have any questions feel free to ask me about them.

References: [x]

User Image Avatar #3

By now I hope you know the drill with these avatars. I'm not asking for anythign specific, just try something out of the top of your head, damnit. xp

References: [x] [x]

exclaim Proceed To The Next Post exclaim
Pending Trades

• 195k - 3 Non-chibi of all my characters - plexi_lexi.
  • 40,000gold - OC and Avatar 1 - Laydee Chups
  • 11,000gold - All characters fullbody CGed - ~Athanay~
  • Penguin Slippers, Ninja Band, Pitchfork - Fullbody CG Shenori - C h i c a.
Artist Wishlist

This is a list of people I would really love to commission. I'd like to commission everyone if I could, but this is a list of people I -REALLY- want some art from. So if you're name is here, feel very special.

The White Raven
Roxbaby
Nyome
Spearfrost
Luc_Iole
Bluessence
Celesse
Artimus Nero
Sir_Langley
bw-inc
j A d e d
Zephyree
two bell silence
Banners and Affiliates

None Yet. If you wish to make me a banner, tell me. If you want to be affiliated, tell me. smile
Art Funds

Alright, as most of you probably already can tell, this is what I have to spend on art. I'll keep track of what I have and how much gold I have here. So if you like anything you see, then don't forget to put it in your submission form. Although there's one catch. No one-artist can apply for the Devils Tail(s). I'm planning on selling atleast 2 of them for lower items (to use as art payment). So, if you decide you like the devil tail, you must get a few people together and offer for it. The more, the merrier. wink

Anything and everything else, you can just put. But the devils tails I'll only pay a group of artist who I feel are "good enough" offer-wise to get the payment and the deal. ^^;

Here's what I have item-wise:
User Image

And Gold: 1,570gold

I'm extremely low on gold, so please bare with me until I sell atleast one of the Devil Tails. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff