Yuki Chanshin
mokochana
For Singles
Type of Commission: regular art, knee up
Price/Bride: 1 bil
Coloring: Yes
If yes number of shades: i want your CG art
References: choose any of them , all chinese BOY , cute and look girly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also accepted but do you mind the wait? I'm currently doing three at a time. And what CG? And lovely avis btw.

computer graphic, i want u computer color, not traditional
and ok i don't mind waiting, ~ sending trade ~
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, so I hope I don't get anyone frustrated other than myself.

Type of Commission: Full Bodied
Price/Bride:700mill
If yes number of shades: I....have no idea how to answer this? few shading?
References: Current Avi, if it isn't a problem.

Captain Kani's Senpai

Mythical Waffles

13,300 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
Yuki Chanshin
[Luna Sea]
Yuki Chanshin
[Luna Sea]
Yuki Chanshin

For Single
Type of Commission: Full Body
Price/Bride: 1bil
If yes number of shades: Up to you! emotion_yatta
References: My Sergal

He's a Reaper who is careful and meticulous, eccentric and sometimes lazy, playful and carefree, and a bit chaotic.
Feel free to draw his scythe however you like! (It doesn't have to be included.)

[3rd Ref in Signature]
User Image
User Image

Accept. I dont know why but it just so odd. No offense but in a cute way~ I hope you don't mind since my laptop broke I will have to hand draw this one. It might take a few days if that ok.

Hehehe, thank you! emotion_kirakira
And no worries! Hand drawn is perfectly fine with me! Take your time! heart I can't wait to see what you do with him! ^w^
I'll start trade now!

Ok no problem any exact pose you want him in? And I will start in the morning~

Awesome!! whee
Hmm... floating is always good, hehe. You can draw him any way you like~ emotion_awesome

Smitten Hoarder

17,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
Groups
Number of plp: 2 fullbody
Price/Bride: 2b
If yes, number of shades: 3?
References:
any of these :3

Original Player

Type of Commission: Single
Price/Bride: 1.5B
If yes number of shades: 4
References:User Image

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
For Singles
Type of Commission: Full
Price/Bride: 1.9bil
If yes number of shades: 4
References:
This outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reference
Reference
Reference
Pose 2
You can choose which hair you think will look best with your style. She's asian, but her eyes are a faded olive green, flecked with gold.

Skilled Informer

Miyaka Hana
Groups
Number of plp: 2
Price/Bride: up to 5b if you blow my mind emotion_kirakira at least 3b
If yes, number of shades: all the colors/shadess?
References: Warning, uber long im sorry LOL. I'll put it in a spoiler so it's not so ugly and messy.
User ImageYou can remove the whip and halo, I wouldnt want it to be in the artsu. c: The concept behind this is he is being haunted by a ghostly female User Image / User Image and I want him to be either standing, or on his knees, clenching onto his head as though he's going insane, with a very disturbed expression on his face. The Ghostly female is just behind the male, kind of as a shadow, and lightly touching his shoulder with one hand, the other hand clenched closely to her chest. The expression of the female is blank with tears falling from her eyes. Open or closed, up to you. If open, eyes would be black with no white showing at all. Her skin is nearly transparent, and instead of feet, it appears as more of a mist like so

Your order is accepted. One question how do you want them? Chibi half or full? And a preview of very item used individual if you could. X3

Gracious Elder

Yuki Chanshin

Groups
Price/Bride: 5 billion
If yes, number of shades: All?
References:
Her and him

More references

If they could be in some sort of cute/romantic pose that would be great biggrin

Edit: Oh, half or full body as well, please. Thanks!
Edit again: Sorry, forgot to quote you sweatdrop

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yuki Chanshin
Miyaka Hana
Groups
Price/Bride: up to 5b if you blow my mind emotion_kirakira at least 3b
If yes, number of shades: all the colors/shadess?
References: Warning, uber long im sorry LOL. I'll put it in a spoiler so it's not so ugly and messy.
User ImageYou can remove the whip and halo, I wouldnt want it to be in the artsu. c: The concept behind this is he is being haunted by a ghostly female User Image / User Image and I want him to be either standing, or on his knees, clenching onto his head as though he's going insane, with a very disturbed expression on his face. The Ghostly female is just behind the male, kind of as a shadow, and lightly touching his shoulder with one hand, the other hand clenched closely to her chest. The expression of the female is blank with tears falling from her eyes. Open or closed, up to you. If open, eyes would be black with no white showing at all. Her skin is nearly transparent, and instead of feet, it appears as more of a mist like so

Your order is accepted. One question how do you want them? Chibi half or full? And a preview of very item used individual if you could. X3

Full please. 3nodding And I dont have the item list for the male avi but I can give you the one for the female avi. o:

Skilled Informer

Kiyri

Your order is done and is posted on tumble. It took me awhile to figure out the clothes but I think it came out pretty well. I'ma accept the trade now ok.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Yuki Chanshin
Kiyri

Your order is done and is posted on tumble. It took me awhile to figure out the clothes but I think it came out pretty well. I'ma accept the trade now ok.

Alright, thank you. Trade accepted. ^w^

Skilled Informer

Wow I like how the commission start rolling in when I finished the first one. Anywho thank you very much for all the support and orders. Please give me time to get to each one and tip are welcomed. X3

Skilled Informer

[Luna Sea]
Yuki Chanshin

Your order is done and posted! It is currently posted on tumblr and will be posted on devantart later. I hope you like it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff