Welcome to Gaia! ::

TastyTriss
I would def pay 30k for some super cute art! <3

Would u like a chibi or anime style? and I'm pro at cute whee
So 30k is just fine with me, what would u want me to draw and does it involve a bg?
((I have other art on my profile that I have drawn)) xp

Kawaii Lover

You seem like a pretty creative person, surprise me with it.
I want my current avi but I don't care if it's normal or chibi ^.^
As long as it's fullbody and CUTE! <3

Romantic Werewolf

Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Hello!

I'm looking at your shop, trying to decide what to order lol.

biggrin
yay ^^
i hope my prices are good .... i would hate to over charge ! D:

im just trying my best to save up for my wishlist stuff ;u;

Oh no, they're very good! I've seen lower quality for higher prices, which is something that always annoys me.

Aw, what's your main quest atm?

Well from top to bottom I'm questing:
Love hurts
Strawberry Charlotte (x2)
Autumn glory (x2)
Flower power transformation
cherry blossom (x2)
etc. Most are expensive xD

Well, most of those aren't too bad. I love "Love Hurts" it's such a cute concept lol.

It is ^^ I almost have enough for one autumn

Alright! Congratulations. ^^ I'm sure your shop will pull in people and then you'll be able to get more of your wishlist!
TastyTriss
You seem like a pretty creative person, surprise me with it.
I want my current avi but I don't care if it's normal or chibi ^.^
As long as it's fullbody and CUTE! <3

alright, ill use ur sig a s a ref.
but due to my thanksgiving break, i cant draw any art till next monday.

if yew want traditional art tho , feel free to ask xD
its like super cheap lol 5k tradit chibis xD
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

Oh no, they're very good! I've seen lower quality for higher prices, which is something that always annoys me.

Love hurts
Autumn glory (x2)
cherry blossom (x2)

Well, most of those aren't too bad. I love "Love Hurts" it's such a cute concept lol.

Alright! Congratulations. ^^ I'm sure your shop will pull in people and then you'll be able to get more of your wishlist!

i hope so too xD thanks btw :3

oh but im still confused on ur payment xD what do we plan to do ? XD gold er w.e or just my wishlist crud? XD up to you :3 heart

Kawaii Lover

Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

Love hurts
Autumn glory (x2)
cherry blossom (x2)

oh but im still confused on ur payment xD what do we plan to do ? XD gold er w.e or just my wishlist crud? XD up to you :3 heart

Yeah let's go with traditional then. I may even tip extra if I like it but since you can't draw at the moment, just let me know when I should open trade.
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

Yeah let's go with traditional then. I may even tip extra if I like it but since you can't draw at the moment, just let me know when I should open trade.

alright ill do a cute chibi traditional and then in a week ill do your other art and then we can negotiate a price for it yes? :3 i love drawing and i had a cute demon ish idea for yew >u<

Kawaii Lover

Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

alright ill do a cute chibi traditional and then in a week ill do your other art and then we can negotiate a price for it yes? :3 i love drawing and i had a cute demon ish idea for yew >u<

OMG yes! <3

I'll pay for both seperately or together if you'd like. Can't wait to see any progress on either piece!
TastyTriss
I would def pay 30k for some super cute art! <3

im drawing the chibi traditional right now, and its coming out super cute , seriously so far it is one of my faves *A* heart heart heart heart

Romantic Werewolf

Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

Love hurts
Autumn glory (x2)
cherry blossom (x2)

Well you have good art and reasonable prices so that should draw people in. And you're welcome. ^^

Would you rather have pure (gold) or wishlist items? Either works for me lol.
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

OMG yes! <3

I'll pay for both seperately or together if you'd like. Can't wait to see any progress on either piece!

i prefer yuh pay for each on their own :3 that way i dont forget to draw anything >.< [has happened before ;-;]

oh and i did the traditional chibi sketch , here is the link.
http://hopefulanimeartist.deviantart.com/art/Tasty-338541271?ga_submit_new=10%3A1353301079

something cute and simple :3

please send the payment when yuh can ^^ and i really hope you like it , if not i could always draw another one and try harder oAo;;;;;;;

i hope this new chibi style of mine is approved of heart

Kawaii Lover

Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
Akatsuki_Dei-Chan_Fuuma

OMG yes! <3

i prefer yuh pay for each on their own :3 that way i dont forget to draw anything >.< [has happened before ;-;]

http://hopefulanimeartist.deviantart.com/art/Tasty-338541271?ga_submit_new=10:1353301079

please send the payment when yuh can ^^ and i really hope you like it , if not i could always draw another one and try harder oAo;;;;;;;

Oh my gosh it's adorable!!! No color?

and how much do I owe ya?
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss

OMG yes! <3

http://hopefulanimeartist.deviantart.com/art/Tasty-338541271?ga_submit_new=10:1353301079

nah i cant really color traditional , sometimes messes up the cuteness >.<

your color one will be done next monday when i have my tablet ^^ that way i can color it and make yuh sparkle with cuteness ! biggrin 4laugh

and pay what you think i deserve for that .3. i dont mind if its not much... biggrin

Kawaii Lover

Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss

OMG yes! <3

your color one will be done next monday when i have my tablet ^^ that way i can color it and make yuh sparkle with cuteness ! biggrin 4laugh

and pay what you think i deserve for that .3. i dont mind if its not much... biggrin

Uhm...do you not have a trading pass?
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss
Lovely Goddess Antheia
TastyTriss

OMG yes! <3

Uhm...do you not have a trading pass?

oh gosh that is right >.< i just started yesterday believe it or not ^^;;;;;;
so .... i guess i dont get one till tuesday morning >.<

if you want , we can wait till then :3 i am so sorry about that i wasn't aware i needed it for this .o.);;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff