Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahhhhh your art is so nice but no more slots /flops around

Will lurk around instead smile

Predestined Duck

sir leek

LOL well lemme know when you decide, ahha u v u tbh i'm kind of more fond of the second one? the first is super cute too, but kemonomimi are my greatest weakness.... o<-<<< and hhghghg I GET WHAT U MEAN, this is why i just throw my whole weebly/all my ocs at people haha, otherwise feels like i'm neglecting the other kids ;____;; s-same

HAHA that sounds p awesome aw yeeee * v * kiddy pools are da best and yeah true!! you can only try out things until a certain age/time though ahha, after a certain point it's like.... ye it's about time to settle down
and well it'll still be summer vacation for me oHO so i'll probs open up rlc commissions! i'm helping out w/art for a visual novel too + need to prep some school club stuff ' v '
you should visit them sometimeeee!! but LOLOL don't we all omg emotion_facepalm can i just magically become heir 2 da world
dude pSYCHOLOGY IS SO COOL i have a lot of friends who're psych majors!! one of them is crazy amazing at reading people?? like she can just look at someone and say they're probs like this, think this way etcetc. psych is so great ;_____;
and at least you can do a ton with it right? would you want to be psychiatrist or anything??
need to decide the rest of our lives right this moment aw yE
makes terrible decision, ruins life
but loloo i totes just imagined you like.. being a granny and wearing sunglasses and skateboarding through the neighborhood or sth HAHA
i'm sure we'll be totes rad emotion_dealwithit

you can totally draw my kemonomimi if you want! yesssss draw my little baby, totally!! i don't really have that many so i try to balance who i request art of but then sometimes one gets a ton of love and i feel so bad ahahaha

S-SUMMER VACATION? Where do you live?! Oh god what i wouldn't give for another 3 months of lazing around and drawing.. i am so so frikkin jealous! ohh you're gonna do rlc? saving up or just for fun or something? anyway, good luck!
you're drawing for a novel? wow that's so cool! i bet it's fun but probably exhausting too. what kind of novel is it? and are you drawing only the cover or smaller illustrations too? and wow you have so much work for summer will you be able to rest even? and what kind of club is it?
I'd be satisfied with a pretty penny, too many responsibilities and not enough fun for me
I was actually influenced to choose psychology by a tv show. lie to me, i think it was called? Lightman was awseome i s2g And hannibal. Those two are to thank. Not regretting this yet but who knows. i still think they were so cool. But that's the thing! there are so many psych majors and that's just harder to get a job later on ahaha one of the times where the more the less merrier. wow, really? did she learn it somewhere or just born with it? I want a skill like that gosh.
yeah yeah i totally wanna be a psychiatrist. For couples or something maybe? Like listening to all that sap oh god i can't wait it's gonna be like real life soap. Gonna love it
or just pretend it was exactly what you wished for
get out of the way kiddos, my arthritis won't let me stop!! ahhh that would be the life! fifty pets and me

Aged Loiterer

nee-im-phee

OH YE that too that too
ironically i was reading this chinese magazine today and he went to china?? ? for a meet and greet thing or sth bUT IT WAS SO WEIRD I WAS LIKE
DUDE Y U HERE
IN THE BATHROOM
WHILE I AM ON DA TOILET (g-gomen tmiiiiiiiiiiiii)

seriously tho omg I AGREE i would sleep all day and wake up to game/draw and then go back to sleep
i will make it eternally winter

and ghhg if that's a kdrama no, i haven't!! i don't actually watch kdrama all that much haha, only the first few eps of secret garden and like.. glimpses?? of you're beautiful lol otl
but what was the antagonist like???

dUDE SAM E SAME LIKE HOW...........
it only makes the actual guys around u look worse jK
but ye man idek either emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm kinda jealous tbh

jfklgfd omgAHHH screams loudly YES pls check out their other music amgmmag *___* IF YOU WANT I CAN TOTES LIKE. SEND U SO MANY RECS.....
all i listen to is asian music aahaaaa;;;;;

OH lol no that's p cool tho?? i'm kinda the opposite w/like.. super calming slice of life comedies and stuff coughs o(-(( too intense4me but i get the appeal!!!

chinky bob o/

NO ITS LIKE. y'know how some people can do super clean sketches??? that is.. my life goal weeps, i just scribble and have to go back and re-sketch and its like ugH H WHY
but NO SHUSH i donut believe
huge canvases can only hide so much ok

ohgod essays....... hghghghhg o<-<<<<<<< when do you go back to school btw??

Junouji

winks

Hotarla

NO BC LIKE. well the links there are the original/first ones i posted, and then after i went back and looked at them again i was like nOoOooo THE ARM IS SO OFF UGH, and then edited my post w/that message yeah
but the links haven't been changed! looking back at it again though i'm really not sure how to fix it anyway hghhhhhh so if it.. doesn't bother you too much i'll just leave it ggg ;______;;

THAT IS DA COOLEST THING AND RLY CONVENIENT but omg would it be dangerous at all?? like if.. you lived on the lower floors, some creeper could follow you to the parking lot, then follow you to your house omg;;;
shh i dont believe u, it's a mystery house
but LOL why, so many obstacles ohman o<-<<< i guess it's just not meant to be holy frick

UGH HOTARLA PLS.......... tho i keep forgetting to send you the skype thing omg otl otl every time i finished replying i forget hHhghh forgetful people unite AW YIS
"the prince's secret love child" LOL WHAT omg
THOSE ARE SO CORNY PLS.....
though i read something similar i think?? idk if it'd be counted as a harlequin, but it's short and.. p cliche, I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT IT WAS A PARODY AND KEPT LOOKING EVERYWHERE for an explanation or waiting for a plot twist, for the author to go "AHA jk!!" but it........ never happened.......
after 20min of searching i hAVE DISCOVERED THE TITLE YES. it was called His Lordship's Chaperone, about this lady who gets hired as a chaperone for this rich dude, to keep other ladies from coming on to him and stuff (but ofc you know what ends up happening)

ghghhh that's the mentality that keeps you from watching/reading so many things lolol otl hence why my stack of library books are just sitting and gathering dust cry

I WILL DO IT SOON
and ayy i'm usually invisible too * v *

fjkd IM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BUT YEAH, THAT'S GOING TO BE THE FINAL SORRY AHHHHHH
i'm glad you like it!! ; v ;;

Aged Loiterer

Dinosaury

IM SO SORRY OMG LO L
that was probs rly confusing
note to self dont try to answer msgs when half asleep

but yes hghghghhg so many memories//////
BUT NO LIKE I WAS
I SWEAR IT MADE SENSE AT THE TIME OK?? LIKE THE APOLOGIES THING was in reference to the "it's too late" thing
and then when you were like "I CAN TRAVEL THE WORLD" it reminded me of aladdin/a whole new world idK MAN I SWEAR I THOUGHT IT WAS A LINE IN THE SONG

crawls away im so gom ne

[Hyde]

fjdklJDK thats seriously the first time anyone's said that before omg, r-really
i always thought i had this problem w/like.. having a style even ghhg SO THATS RLY NICE TO HEAR CRY thank you////////
LOL shHHHhh covers ur eyes u saw nothing

Succuren

hhhh ARE YOU SURE THO like it's really up to you okokok i'd be fine w/either//// tho YE SAME sometimes erryone just likes one better and it's just ;__; aaaa weirdly feels bad for the others

wHAT IS IT RLY THAT SURPRISING? i live in california in the US?? where do you live then?? tho i think a lot of people've started school already, my school decided to cut our winter break to oNE FREAKIN WEEK and move the rest to summer this year OTL OTL OTL we still only have three months (or a bit less) total thoughhhh
both!! i feel bad for spending my parents' money ahha, but also bc i'm going to an animu convention (my first!!) next month *____* and heheh thank you thank you//
oh it's a visual novel?? (so like, kind of a choose your own adventure thing but in computer form) or you mean the genre? i guess it'd be slice-of-life-ish, if you want to take a look here's the forum where it's located
i'm doing the 'sprites' (so like.. you'd have a character standing in the window, like you're talking to them? and there'd be a text box. that character, which will have different facial expressions/sometimes movements or change of clothing, pose etc is called a 'sprite'!), event CGs and backgrounds u v u
and it's a japanese club hahaaaa though i'd like to think we're more official?? like we host a lot of events w/the japanese department at my uni, and we offer informational workshops etc ' v ' tho we still have things like movie nights!
MARRY THE FIRST RICH PERSON U SEEEE

and LOL YES, totes legit reason to major in it aw yeeee; idk much about hannibal but it's def really interesting, i can see why that'd make you interested in psych * v * but hghhg i'm guessing it's bc it's so easy to go into anything career-wise, if you graduate as a psych major? ah gosh though, that sucks ;____;; YOU MUST BECOME THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST AND BEAT OUT ALL THE COMPETITIONNNNN
and honestly i think she was just born with it??? ideven know omg, but her predictions are scarily accurate;; tho yE IKR it'd be so useful, like if you had to figure out whether you could trust someone? (i actually found a book once written by a former FBI agent, it was about how to accurately read people)
LOLL what a reason omg ahhahaha, that actually sounds like it'd be interesting e v e probs stressful when you're not up to it tho omg, oR WHAT IF you meet a psychotic couple or something;;; b-be careful ok
YES
LOLO om g, skateboarding grandma psychiatrist with fifty pets ideven
pls contact me in 50 yrs, i will see if this has come tru

Coffee Frappuccino

.. I REALLY LIKE YOUR USERNAME just saying yes
coffee's so great

but hghghhh thank you omg ;___;; PLS LURK AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. i think i'll open up 25g since those don't really have slots, but this will be the last batch for bribes (i hope you weren't interested in those;; if so sorry ahhh)

Scarface

25g or bribe (if bribe, list offer): 15b
refs: geek
personality description (1-2 sentences): he's a body guard in the russian mob so he's really perceptive, but also really friendly and likes to joke around with his buds. he is also a total hover parent when it comes to his job bc it's srs business

edit omfg i just saw the full status gomen orz
sir leek

OH YE that too that too
ironically i was reading this chinese magazine today and he went to china?? ? for a meet and greet thing or sth bUT IT WAS SO WEIRD I WAS LIKE
DUDE Y U HERE
IN THE BATHROOM
WHILE I AM ON DA TOILET (g-gomen tmiiiiiiiiiiiii)

seriously tho omg I AGREE i would sleep all day and wake up to game/draw and then go back to sleep
i will make it eternally winter

and ghhg if that's a kdrama no, i haven't!! i don't actually watch kdrama all that much haha, only the first few eps of secret garden and like.. glimpses?? of you're beautiful lol otl
but what was the antagonist like???

dUDE SAM E SAME LIKE HOW...........
it only makes the actual guys around u look worse jK
but ye man idek either emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm kinda jealous tbh

jfklgfd omgAHHH screams loudly YES pls check out their other music amgmmag *___* IF YOU WANT I CAN TOTES LIKE. SEND U SO MANY RECS.....
all i listen to is asian music aahaaaa;;;;;

OH lol no that's p cool tho?? i'm kinda the opposite w/like.. super calming slice of life comedies and stuff coughs o(-(( too intense4me but i get the appeal!!!

chinky bob o/

NO ITS LIKE. y'know how some people can do super clean sketches??? that is.. my life goal weeps, i just scribble and have to go back and re-sketch and its like ugH H WHY
but NO SHUSH i donut believe
huge canvases can only hide so much ok

ohgod essays....... hghghghhg o<-<<<<<<< when do you go back to school btw??

lmao don't worry
everyone has those wtf moments in the bathroom hAH A

omg sobs i can't take winter
i live in southeast asia where winter is non existent so snow = no no for us tropical peeps
but i agree i would probs sleep/draw/play psp all day everyday * q*
omg weeps i should finish p4g before i leave for school

i usually don't watch alot either until i made korean friends who would fangirl over dramas so much that i would eventually watch them hAHa
i never watched secret garden..but i think i saw the big bang parody of it?? omfg that was hilarious i love those dorks
and this was what the antagonist looked like: creepy of da creepy ya

weeps i know
makes me question why i chose to go to the states for school lmao
judgement is so hard for pretty boys in the US wai

omg pls do
most of the stuff i listen to is asian too haha
or soundtracks
b/c i can't concentrate when i'm studying and listening to music that has lyrics that i can understand weeps
cannot multitask ugh

the only problem i have w/ being chinky is when you take photos and they're like OPEN YOUR EYES and i'm like THEY ARE OPEN FUDGE OFF
i was born this way sobs

ok those people have true skill
my sketches are so messy which is probs the reason why i take forever to line T -T
#art struggles

in like..a week...i leave to states this upcoming tuesday and basically have to move in to the dorm etc etc. UGH pain in the a** why won't they just let us stay in our old rooms rahh
sir leek
NONO YOU'RE FINE LMAO
i was half asleep too gomen-
and o MG I FORGOT I EVEN SAID THAT LOL
I'M DEAD BY E

my attention span is that of a goldfish
but yes- let's try not to message when we're half dead LOL

although the outcomes are hilarious-

Predestined Duck

sir leek

hhhh ARE YOU SURE THO like it's really up to you okokok i'd be fine w/either//// tho YE SAME sometimes erryone just likes one better and it's just ;__; aaaa weirdly feels bad for the others

wHAT IS IT RLY THAT SURPRISING? i live in california in the US?? where do you live then?? tho i think a lot of people've started school already, my school decided to cut our winter break to oNE FREAKIN WEEK and move the rest to summer this year OTL OTL OTL we still only have three months (or a bit less) total thoughhhh
both!! i feel bad for spending my parents' money ahha, but also bc i'm going to an animu convention (my first!!) next month *____* and heheh thank you thank you//
oh it's a visual novel?? (so like, kind of a choose your own adventure thing but in computer form) or you mean the genre? i guess it'd be slice-of-life-ish, if you want to take a look here's the forum where it's located
i'm doing the 'sprites' (so like.. you'd have a character standing in the window, like you're talking to them? and there'd be a text box. that character, which will have different facial expressions/sometimes movements or change of clothing, pose etc is called a 'sprite'!), event CGs and backgrounds u v u
and it's a japanese club hahaaaa though i'd like to think we're more official?? like we host a lot of events w/the japanese department at my uni, and we offer informational workshops etc ' v ' tho we still have things like movie nights!
MARRY THE FIRST RICH PERSON U SEEEE

and LOL YES, totes legit reason to major in it aw yeeee; idk much about hannibal but it's def really interesting, i can see why that'd make you interested in psych * v * but hghhg i'm guessing it's bc it's so easy to go into anything career-wise, if you graduate as a psych major? ah gosh though, that sucks ;____;; YOU MUST BECOME THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST AND BEAT OUT ALL THE COMPETITIONNNNN
and honestly i think she was just born with it??? ideven know omg, but her predictions are scarily accurate;; tho yE IKR it'd be so useful, like if you had to figure out whether you could trust someone? (i actually found a book once written by a former FBI agent, it was about how to accurately read people)
LOLL what a reason omg ahhahaha, that actually sounds like it'd be interesting e v e probs stressful when you're not up to it tho omg, oR WHAT IF you meet a psychotic couple or something;;; b-be careful ok
YES
LOLO om g, skateboarding grandma psychiatrist with fifty pets ideven
pls contact me in 50 yrs, i will see if this has come tru

SURE I'M SURE I'd love to see him drawn by you, definitely, yep.

yES IT IS WHY SHOULDN'T I BE SURPRISED?? ?? vacations are sacred in lithuania you don't touch them here. you just don't what kind of school is that even to do this kind of blasphemy. And seeing people from the net going back to school one by one is like watching the hunger games irl. it's scarring. Sorry about your winter vacation though

A WHAT NOW?? OH MY GOD CONGRATS you're going to a con wow i am beyond jealous! what kind of con is it? is it big? ARE YOU GONNA COSPLAY? maybe even have a booth on the artists' alley?
Man i remember my first and only con i went to... it was a small local one and it only had the bare necessities but it was so much fun even if i didn't stay for long because my friend wasn't interested (that is my regret, i wanted to see so much more!) Maybe i'll finally go to this bigger one next month! i have where i could stay over and everything.

ohhhh a VN! And it looks interesting so far! wanna know more.. and the art is just beautiful! wait... isn't that your art //squints but drawing for a VN must be so much fun! And you probably have the demo already huh. wanna share the good bits?
oh so it IS your art! hehe i knew it~
what kind of events? sounds like so much fun! we don't really have things like this, not enough people i guess?
MARRY RICH OR DIE TRYING

yeah, psychology is fun and games but if you use it right even in the smallest of ways... it could be quite a tool THAT OR JUST EAT THE COMPETITION literally
ah, lucky! must have been handy! And maybe you remember the title? i'd love to read that, absorb the knowledge and whatnot
and i never thought of that... WHY DID YOU MAKE ME THINK OF THAT POSSIBILITY

deal

In a relationship with kllua

Fatcat

sir leek

mmmmm dat wink.
i swear when you open again ill get u any item u want from the cash shop.
(for a couple)
LMAO WAITS IMPATIENTLY.
my friend was like "im getting leek art"
and i was like "who?"
"sir leek"
"who?"
"omg look them up"
AND THEN I FOUND THIS AND WAS LIKE YES PLS I WANT MUST HAve.
STALKS U.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sir leek
[NO BC LIKE. well the links there are the original/first ones i posted, and then after i went back and looked at them again i was like nOoOooo THE ARM IS SO OFF UGH, and then edited my post w/that message yeah
but the links haven't been changed! looking back at it again though i'm really not sure how to fix it anyway hghhhhhh so if it.. doesn't bother you too much i'll just leave it ggg ;______;;

THAT IS DA COOLEST THING AND RLY CONVENIENT but omg would it be dangerous at all?? like if.. you lived on the lower floors, some creeper could follow you to the parking lot, then follow you to your house omg;;;
shh i dont believe u, it's a mystery house
but LOL why, so many obstacles ohman o<-<<< i guess it's just not meant to be holy frick

UGH HOTARLA PLS.......... tho i keep forgetting to send you the skype thing omg otl otl every time i finished replying i forget hHhghh forgetful people unite AW YIS
"the prince's secret love child" LOL WHAT omg
THOSE ARE SO CORNY PLS.....
though i read something similar i think?? idk if it'd be counted as a harlequin, but it's short and.. p cliche, I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT IT WAS A PARODY AND KEPT LOOKING EVERYWHERE for an explanation or waiting for a plot twist, for the author to go "AHA jk!!" but it........ never happened.......
after 20min of searching i hAVE DISCOVERED THE TITLE YES. it was called His Lordship's Chaperone, about this lady who gets hired as a chaperone for this rich dude, to keep other ladies from coming on to him and stuff (but ofc you know what ends up happening)

ghghhh that's the mentality that keeps you from watching/reading so many things lolol otl hence why my stack of library books are just sitting and gathering dust cry

I WILL DO IT SOON
and ayy i'm usually invisible too * v *

fjkd IM SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BUT YEAH, THAT'S GOING TO BE THE FINAL SORRY AHHHHHH
i'm glad you like it!! ; v ;;

LOOL I don't see anything wrong with the pics you've posted and I love them so...XD its finnneeee bby! >w< just leave it pfffffffffft, I don't see nothing wrong...xD

Yeaaaaaaah that could happen I suppose...Ox there areee cameras dotted throughout the underground parking though but still...xD it does get a bit creepy afterhours when there's no on else around...xD;;
LOOL well feel free to continue imagining my house as a mystery house...xP
yeahh guess not! ;w; it's never been used much anywayy sooo...xD;; ah well! ;w;

AWWW YISS FORGETFUL PPL! emotion_awesome
LOOL yesss very verrry corny! XD which is why I try not to read those harlequins too much, they're so cliched and you always know what's gonna happen before it does because its so OBVIOUS its going to happen that way...xD historical romances are only slightly better but there's also the pretty clothes to read about so that makes everything better! XD

LOOL I do that toooooo! XD my library books, when I get them anyway, always gather dust...ah wait any books I purchase also gather dust...;w; although I do go back and read them!

FOREVER INVISIBLE! emotion_awesome

Aged Loiterer

hghhHH WILL REPLY TOMORROW ERRYONE g-gomen rly sleepy atm

slerp

cries deeply it turned out kinda messy hhHhhhh bUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...........
also im sorry if i missed anything aaa (and if i remember correctly you said it'd be ok to leave out the blood right?;; hopefully)

almighty clam

LOL IT IS OK, ALMIGHTY CLAM (gomen your username is rly great)

but ye ggg not really taking any more bribes, sorry ;____;;; if you're ok w/a grabbag though i'm planning on opening up those soon??
sir leek

SO CUTE I LOVE IT
and yep i said you can leave out the blood ; U;<3

Scarface

sir leek

gomen for being dumb _(:3/L)_ AND TY FRIEND!!!
oooo i'm totes down for that
until then i will creep around your thread ' v')/

Aged Loiterer

slerp

CRY IM SO GLAD o<-<<<<< cool cool///

almighty clam

no shhh, i should've made it more visible aaa
NP FRIENDDDDD
but yey okok, have fun heheh * v *

Hotarla

weeps THANK U........ o-ok if you say so then ;_____;;;

OH then that's not too bad at least!! though it'd be nice if you guys had a security guard or something, like for apartments? ' v ' but yE just don't stay in the underground parking at like midnight or something
AW YIS

.. AND I FORGOT AGAIN, FRICK. i hope you remembered yours at least > a >
pbbbbt I THOUGHT YOU SAID you liked reading them though?? what do you read then?? but i can understand people liking them hhh ITS LIKE. reading a really cliche shoujo lolo, you know it's super corny and you know what's going to happen but you still want to read it anyway aaaa
but OH YEEE i really like victorian-era clothes, BUILDINGS TOO, FANCY HISTORICAL BUILDINGS ARE THE BEST.. and like, cathedrals and stuff screams

LOLO MAN, that's so bad omg.. no wonder you don't buy any books anymore u v u but it's good that you at least go back and read them!!

DUN DUN
we are da ninja~~~

Junouji

winkwinkwinkwinkwinkw

..jfksdl iM SO HONORED WOW omg
but frick.. this is my last batch of bribes;;; bc i'd like to focus on rlc afterwards aaaa IM SO SORRY (also idreally do couples, unless you have the cutest couple in the world o<-<.....)
BUT YEAH SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME AUG H
i'm opening up 25g/art trades later but that's about it, idk if you'd be interested in that??

THANK U SO MUCH THO
i've never heard of anyone saying "leek art" before om
i can die happy now wow
AND THANK U FOR STALKING WEEPS, so honored o(-(((((

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
sir leek

Hotarla

weeps THANK U........ o-ok if you say so then ;_____;;;

OH then that's not too bad at least!! though it'd be nice if you guys had a security guard or something, like for apartments? ' v ' but yE just don't stay in the underground parking at like midnight or something
AW YIS

.. AND I FORGOT AGAIN, FRICK. i hope you remembered yours at least > a >
pbbbbt I THOUGHT YOU SAID you liked reading them though?? what do you read then?? but i can understand people liking them hhh ITS LIKE. reading a really cliche shoujo lolo, you know it's super corny and you know what's going to happen but you still want to read it anyway aaaa
but OH YEEE i really like victorian-era clothes, BUILDINGS TOO, FANCY HISTORICAL BUILDINGS ARE THE BEST.. and like, cathedrals and stuff screams

LOLO MAN, that's so bad omg.. no wonder you don't buy any books anymore u v u but it's good that you at least go back and read them!!

DUN DUN
we are da ninja~~~

yeahh its great! >w<

eheheh I think management is too cheap for that...Ox besides, nothing's every happened here...xD;; *knocks on wood* Ox

NOPE rofl
I do like reading them! well I like reading the historical ones, not the modern, partially grammarless and desperately needing spellcheck harlequins..... rofl
MANGA IS TOTALLY DIFF, YOU'RE LOOKING AT PICTURES! emotion_awesome
Right!? I love that kind of era, which is why I enjoy reading books in that time period! xP

we just got a new bookshelf type wardrobe so I put most of the heavy books littering my desk into it...xD so now I've opened up a whole new section of my desk! emotion_awesome 'Course, the bookshelf/wardrobe isn't just for me but also my younger sister and her huge amount of stuff so I'm only using the top and bottom shelves for my stuff...xD;; she can take the other three.... emo

WE ARE DA NINJARRR! emotion_awesome
ninja GIMME YOUR SKYPE NOW DAMMIT! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas