Welcome to Gaia! ::

IS THE LAYOUT OF MY FIRST POST CONFUSING AGAIN?

NOT REALLY 0.6 60.0% [ 12 ]
IT'S CUTE...TOO BUSY THO 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
LURKER HERE 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Familiar Giver

yenjii

Lurcis

GLAD TO HEAR IT !!
        and LOLOLOL I know the feel - I stupidly decided for my final this year I was gonna go and try doing painting
        not working out so well, I must say. I'm such an idiot LOL

gaia_kittenstar ughhh paintinngggg
ive only painted one thing.. well twice but the other one was random s**t
I never paint really
this is basically what ive done this year
prepare your eyes u_u
eww
gaia_kittenstar

User Image

Magical Girl

do you use sai or photoshop?

In a relationship with Egg-tartbunny

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
yenjii
[ahaha LOOOOOL everyone's had an OC like that at some point hehe - mines called Artemis; I'm still figuring out her outfits and stuff so she remains in my head ~ ! <33
and PFT BUT LETO LOOKS SO UNORIGINAL I'LL PROBABLY REVAMP HER AGAIN SOON HAHA

AND FFF I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN FMA WILL FOREVER BE PRECIOUS TO ME. I seriously can't believe that three of my sisters didn't want to even TRY to watch it !! //weeps forever
I never liked the first version; it's Brotherhood all the way for me !! 8D
and I need to watch the second season haha //I'm saving it LOL
I JUST LOVE SINBAD THOUGH HE'S SO FACKING SEXAY AND DAISUKE ONOS VOICE IS TOO MUCH

AND NAH MAN I FELT LIKE RIPPING OUT MY HAIR DOING THAT MATHS WORKS //hides
AH, I'm not ACTUALLY in college hehe. I'm in England so the education system works a bit differently - I think I'm in Grade 12 right now. Haha I'm a senior.
//basically college over here is actually Grade 11 and 12 haha

I guess thats true! xD I have a bunch that are kind of sitting in my head and then i sit down with my tablet in hand and its like... "uhhhhh...HOW DO I START....." xD
FFFFFFF. OMG. WAT U TALKIN ABOUT. SHE'S SO PERF.... you should keep her current outfit as an extra or a basis if you redesign. totally |D /SHOT

jasldjasdjkasd HOW CAN THEY NOT. ITS AMAZING. omg. I cant. FMA. is life. /sobs
I actually fell in love with the first version, but of course that was when it first came out on Adult swim and i didnt know any better. After seeing brotherhood though, I dont even look back at the first season for much of anything other then.... this started it all * A*
But Brotherhood is just 1238127931231 times better ; n;
I had a friend i would fangirl/fanboy over it with like EVERY WEEK. FOR EVERY BROTHERHOOD EP. We'd sit there and talk about the story and how the animation might have changed and the characters and just askdlasjdaks /notobsessedkay

LOL.
omg. Sinbad is fabulous. I love that guy asjdhkasdhsa. was just /swoon
the first time i saw the guy and heard him speak FFFFF. CANNOT.HANDLE.

ohhhh. Okay, thats my fault LOL I didnt know ; n;
I'm kinda curious though how that works. I might read up on that * A*
I've been curious about the U.K. for a long time but never got to looking up stuff on it xD

WHAT KINDA MATH THO /curious

Lurcis
        OMHGOSH BBY DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT THAT'S RUBBISH
        GEEEEEEEZ
        //lemme hide everything I've painted LOL
        how long did that take?? * 33 *
        Czarbucks

do you use sai or photoshop?

ahh I use Sai and then I touch up with GIMP - I should probably start trying to use Photoshop though haha
        which program does it look like I use?? //just out of curiosity.
        Ranger Myst
        I guess thats true! xD I have a bunch that are kind of sitting in my head and then i sit down with my tablet in hand and its like... "uhhhhh...HOW DO I START....." xD
        FFFFFFF. OMG. WAT U TALKIN ABOUT. SHE'S SO PERF.... you should keep her current outfit as an extra or a basis if you redesign. totally |D /SHOT

jasldjasdjkasd HOW CAN THEY NOT. ITS AMAZING. omg. I cant. FMA. is life. /sobs
        I actually fell in love with the first version, but of course that was when it first came out on Adult swim and i didnt know any better. After seeing brotherhood though, I dont even look back at the first season for much of anything other then.... this started it all * A*
        But Brotherhood is just 1238127931231 times better ; n;
        I had a friend i would fangirl/fanboy over it with like EVERY WEEK. FOR EVERY BROTHERHOOD EP. We'd sit there and talk about the story and how the animation might have changed and the characters and just askdlasjdaks /notobsessedkay

LOL.
        omg. Sinbad is fabulous. I love that guy asjdhkasdhsa. was just /swoon
        the first time i saw the guy and heard him speak FFFFF. CANNOT.HANDLE.

ohhhh. Okay, thats my fault LOL I didnt know ; n;
        I'm kinda curious though how that works. I might read up on that * A*
        I've been curious about the U.K. for a long time but never got to looking up stuff on it xD

WHAT KINDA MATH THO /curious

ahaha really?? I've redesigned her once before LOL actually twice now - ORIGINAL and REDESIGN
        it hasn't changed all that much LOOOOOL

and FFF I KNOW RIGHT??? I KEEP TRYING TO MAKE THEM WATCH IT LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM THEY GOT BORED WITHIN 2 EPISODES GEEZ DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A CHANCE
        and LOL I was just like you - I LOVED the original and then when brotherhood came out I LOATHED it LOL

AND IKR? I LOVE SINBAD SO MUCH LIKE HOW CAN SUCH A PERF CHARACTER EVEN EXIST SO MANY SECRETS AND FFFF JESUS IF I COULD DRAW GUYS I'D DRAW HIM ALL DAY

and no no it's not your fault haha !! it's nobodys fault !! I think I've actually made a diagram somewhere for someone else haha lemme see if I can find it....
        AH FOUND IT - it's a bit confusing though haha; BASICALLY our grade system is one up from yours so Grade 10 is Year 11 and grade 11 is Year 12. But our version of being a senior in high school is being in 'College'
        User Image

Divine Nymph

Consider any of my ocs below for 100b

Here

sorry for the massive list of characters (~o~)
I couldn't really decide who to request with ~

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
yenjii

ahaha really?? I've redesigned her once before LOL actually twice now - ORIGINAL and REDESIGN
it hasn't changed all that much LOOOOOL

and FFF I KNOW RIGHT??? I KEEP TRYING TO MAKE THEM WATCH IT LIKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM THEY GOT BORED WITHIN 2 EPISODES GEEZ DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A CHANCE
and LOL I was just like you - I LOVED the original and then when brotherhood came out I LOATHED it LOL

AND IKR? I LOVE SINBAD SO MUCH LIKE HOW CAN SUCH A PERF CHARACTER EVEN EXIST SO MANY SECRETS AND FFFF JESUS IF I COULD DRAW GUYS I'D DRAW HIM ALL DAY

and no no it's not your fault haha !! it's nobodys fault !! I think I've actually made a diagram somewhere for someone else haha lemme see if I can find it....
AH FOUND IT - it's a bit confusing though haha; BASICALLY our grade system is one up from yours so Grade 10 is Year 11 and grade 11 is Year 12. But our version of being a senior in high school is being in 'College'
User Image

yeah haha xD
LOL. She’s changed a bit! But i totally understand the changing of designs if i look at the history of my OC, Shira. Didn’t even have the same name after i was done with her LOL

first art is done by me lol, rest by other peeps

Original -> Next stage -> Third stage -> Fourth stage (bust) -> Fifth Stage -> Final

FFFF. YOU NEED MORE THEN 2 EPS. OMG. Like. The first two are essentially set up and its still almost the same as the original series! They have to at least get up to a few eps after the first FMA and Brotherhood take 2 different paths!
LOL YEP. LIKE….WHAT…WHAT WAS THE FIRST FMA. /SHOVES ASIDE AND REPLACES WITH BROTHERHOOD/ xD

FFFFFFFF. GUYS ARE HARD TO DRAW. BUT…if i could draw them i’d probably sit here and draw Edward all day LOL. /SHOT/ BUT SINBAD……uh. I’d have to draw him too sometime LOLOLOLOL
ACTUALLY. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF HOTTIES IN MAGI. FFFFF. HOTTIES….and cuties |D

ohhhhhhhh. other then it being college for you guys Year 11 and 12, do your school schedules like switch up like a college would? Of is it the same like previous grades? xD
lol looking at all your offers how
can you choose one it's impossible. lol

I've never had a problem making them wait. > 3 > //sweats
And yeah what if I didn't remember you that would be awkward.
Good thing I did tho. heart

Familiar Giver

yenjii

Lurcis
        OMHGOSH BBY DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY THAT THAT'S RUBBISH
        GEEEEEEEZ
        //lemme hide everything I've painted LOL
        how long did that take?? * 33 *

gaia_kittenstar awhh bby STOP BEING SO SWEET ;AA;
Prob took like.. ughh
barely an hour really x_x
gaia_kittenstar

User Image
yenjii

AHHH BBY GEEZ IT'S BEEN SO LONG I WAS JUST GOING THROUGH ALL MY OLD FILES AND STUFF AND I SAW THAT PIC YOUR GAVE ME AGAIN GOSH <33
HOW GOES YOUR QUESTING? AH JUST HOW ARE YOU IN GENERAL? I MISS YOU 8D

THAT IS SO WEIRD YOU STILL HAVE IT emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
NOT QUESTING NO MORE NOT EVEN GETTING ON GAIA ALL THAT MUCH
ITS THE HOLIDAYS THATS Y I AM ON FOR A BIT
KINDA BLAH I AM HAING MY HOLS NOW THO !!!
HBU??? ME TOOOO !!! <33333
gaia_crown
Uhh...Consider Kitty Pride for any of bbies? ; A ;
Waaah. ;;craiis at these offers
You nvr got to draw Rosey in the end and I thought I had a chance finally when I saw ur shop and then welp these offers. RIP ME.

Roselyn (Rosey is her nickname and is known under this name most)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Milkyu (Kyu is his nickname and is known under this name most)

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Suzumu (Suzu is his nickname and is known under this name most)
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/fallenwishes4you/Art For Me/midn1ght_starz_zps8cd32bd0.png

xXYumi-DonoXx
        Consider any of my ocs below for 100b

Here

sorry for the massive list of characters (~o~)
        I couldn't really decide who to request with ~

uwahhhhh you have so many pretty ocs as well !! > 33 <
        Ranger Myst
        yeah haha xD
        LOL. She’s changed a bit! But i totally understand the changing of designs if i look at the history of my OC, Shira. Didn’t even have the same name after i was done with her LOL

first art is done by me lol, rest by other peeps

Original -> Next stage -> Third stage -> Fourth stage (bust) -> Fifth Stage -> Final

FFFF. YOU NEED MORE THEN 2 EPS. OMG. Like. The first two are essentially set up and its still almost the same as the original series! They have to at least get up to a few eps after the first FMA and Brotherhood take 2 different paths!
        LOL YEP. LIKE….WHAT…WHAT WAS THE FIRST FMA. /SHOVES ASIDE AND REPLACES WITH BROTHERHOOD/ xD

FFFFFFFF. GUYS ARE HARD TO DRAW. BUT…if i could draw them i’d probably sit here and draw Edward all day LOL. /SHOT/ BUT SINBAD……uh. I’d have to draw him too sometime LOLOLOLOL
        ACTUALLY. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF HOTTIES IN MAGI. FFFFF. HOTTIES….and cuties |D

ohhhhhhhh. other then it being college for you guys Year 11 and 12, do your school schedules like switch up like a college would? Of is it the same like previous grades? xD

LOOOOOL what was her original name?? and how long ago was the original made ?? * 33 *
        Leto's only like a year and a half old. Maybe 2 now haha

and IKR?? I told them to give it another chance but they were like mehhhhhhhhhhh
        and LOOOOOOL I think I'd have the hardest time drawing Ed - I'd never get his adorableness correct haha
        and THERE ARE LOTS OF HOTTIES HNNG I love going to deviantart and drooling all over fanart haha

and yup ! The schedule changes haha on average I'd say my average college day is like 3 hours shorter than it was in previous grades haha
        do yours change ??
        Lurcis

BARELY AN HOUR?? URGH I HATE YOU //hides
        chierisuu
        THAT IS SO WEIRD YOU STILL HAVE IT emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
        NOT QUESTING NO MORE NOT EVEN GETTING ON GAIA ALL THAT MUCH
        ITS THE HOLIDAYS THATS Y I AM ON FOR A BIT
        KINDA BLAH I AM HAING MY HOLS NOW THO !!!
        HBU??? ME TOOOO !!! <33333

YEAH I SAVED IT ON MY HARDRIVE AND THEN NEVER MOVED IT WANT TO SEE IT? * 33 *
        YOU'RE ON HOLIDAY? GEEEZ SO LUCKY WHAT THE HELL HOW LONG ARE YOU ON HOLIDAY FOR ??
        MY NEXT HOLIDAY IS IN LIKE A MONTH
        starsuchi
        gaia_crown
        Uhh...Consider Kitty Pride for any of bbies? ; A ;
        Waaah. ;;craiis at these offers
        You nvr got to draw Rosey in the end and I thought I had a chance finally when I saw ur shop and then welp these offers. RIP ME.

Roselyn (Rosey is her nickname and is known under this name most)

User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Milkyu (Kyu is his nickname and is known under this name most)

User ImageUser Image
        User Image

Suzumu (Suzu is his nickname and is known under this name most)
        http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/fallenwishes4you/Art For Me/midn1ght_starz_zps8cd32bd0.png

AHHHH BBY GOMEN I NEVER GOT TO DRAW YOUR BABS //WEEPS
        GOMEN EVERYONE FOR THE WAIT AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND FOR THE OFFERS
        IT WAS SERIOUSLY HARD TO PICK ((I FELT LIKE PICKING MULTIPLE BUT ALAS I CANNOT))
        I've gone with Yuisuu's adorbs OC

I'm planning on making this thread/shop a semi permanent one where I come on every time I get a break from college
        I'll do up the front page when I've got some time

I'll be streaming the process later if anybody wants to swing by and see how I colour LOL
        if you'd like to be quoted, please let me know ! <3
        thank you so much guys ~ ! <3

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
yenjii
LOOOOOL what was her original name?? and how long ago was the original made ?? * 33 *
Leto's only like a year and a half old. Maybe 2 now haha

and IKR?? I told them to give it another chance but they were like mehhhhhhhhhhh
and LOOOOOOL I think I'd have the hardest time drawing Ed - I'd never get his adorableness correct haha
and THERE ARE LOTS OF HOTTIES HNNG I love going to deviantart and drooling all over fanart haha

and yup ! The schedule changes haha on average I'd say my average college day is like 3 hours shorter than it was in previous grades haha
do yours change ??

Her original name was Shallis! /sooriginaliknow/sobs
umm, its between 5-6 years when i first created her or longer then that! xD
oh really? well, she's had alot of changes then haha! But i think it was afetr like 2 years where i really started changing my Shira xD

awwww. They're missing out on something wonderful then! ; n;
LOL. I'm sure you could get it right! I mean, your cheebs are flippin adorable. Edward would be adorable sjkdhkashdas
LOL. DEVIANTART, BEST PLACE FOR FANART. not gonna lie, i do it too tho LOL... sometimes rather then fav...i save it to my computer |D /killed

ohhh, wow thats quite a difference! Everything stays the same pretty much from k-12, at last for me, i might have been unlucky. It use to be seniors got out earlier then regular classmates, but my final supposedly best year of HS was with a cranky principal that canceled all the fun senior stuff and made sure we had classes all day :T /he ruined my senior year

college/Uni depends though, i was away from home 10 hours+ most days orz sometimes maybe 5+

edit: GRATS YUISUU! smile

No Shoujo

//stalks the shop

hullo long time no talk ' v '

Ranger Myst
        Her original name was Shallis! /sooriginaliknow/sobs
        umm, its between 5-6 years when i first created her or longer then that! xD
        oh really? well, she's had alot of changes then haha! But i think it was afetr like 2 years where i really started changing my Shira xD

awwww. They're missing out on something wonderful then! ; n;
        LOL. I'm sure you could get it right! I mean, your cheebs are flippin adorable. Edward would be adorable sjkdhkashdas
        LOL. DEVIANTART, BEST PLACE FOR FANART. not gonna lie, i do it too tho LOL... sometimes rather then fav...i save it to my computer |D /killed

ohhh, wow thats quite a difference! Everything stays the same pretty much from k-12, at last for me, i might have been unlucky. It use to be seniors got out earlier then regular classmates, but my final supposedly best year of HS was with a cranky principal that canceled all the fun senior stuff and made sure we had classes all day :T /he ruined my senior year

college/Uni depends though, i was away from home 10 hours+ most days orz sometimes maybe 5+

edit: GRATS YUISUU! smile

Shallis?? That's a pretty original name isn't it?? * 33 * and wowwwww I hope Leto changes that much haha
        and IKR? but they're a lost cause haha I can't be bothered to explain to them why I love Ed and Al so much
        and PFT NO WAY I CAN'T DRAW HIM NOT WORTHY
        and as soon as I read your reply I went and zerochaned sinbad LOL this one's my fav;
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and REALLY? amg I feel so sorry for you !! The only grades that are a big deal over here are Grade 10 and Grade 12 - I'm in grade 12 right now but my grade 10 get ******** over as well haha
        and REALLY??? such long hours !! > 33 <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces