Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Zealot

User Image
I went perm.
please try to keep the votes at 0.
I am so done with artshop vote trolling.

No form, just make sure you quote me.
OC > Avatar
70% offer 30% character

Please bribe for color and styles accordingly.
Full bodies fall under that super supplement category, they take a while.
I work much better with characters I am interested in.

min. bribe
just be reasonable.

super supplement auto bribe
    over 5 billion

LIVESTREAM » offline

Aged Zealot

Current WIP
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you had a trade open with me for art before June 1st, 2014, cancel it. Inflation is just too high for me to take under 300mil offers if I do not feel inspired, and I know one of the people who ordered did get a free holdover piece. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

slots
                            ❶ Open

❷ Open

❸ Open

super supplements
                                open

I may be opening up RLC slots soon. Let me know if you are interested in a PM.

Aged Zealot

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
        • OTP 200
        • Hero 100
        • Magical Girl 50
        Koda Crest

My friend's OC for 5mil? Your regular style, not a chibi, though~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Small additions: Tiara that sits under her hair, hip chains with a raven's skull and feathers hanging off them.

Your choice with cloak or no :>

Player

10,800 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Flatterer 200
        • Elocutionist 200

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
        • The Perfect Setup 150
        • Bunny Hoarder 150
        • Brandisher 100

Aged Zealot

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

Considered because sexy lace dress.
        Is there any backstory to the chatacter, by the way?
        I like to know about characters I may be drawing?

Aged Zealot

poisonivy1219
        koda!!

Ivy! Hi! I missed you love!
        Also I whitelisted you on my MC server.
        Sup?

Striking Bibliophile

Koda Crest

Do you accept text references w/o pictures? I mean I have one of the OC I'd like drawn but I reaaally want to see you're personal spin on her just by the description. :3

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
        • OTP 200
        • Hero 100
        • Magical Girl 50
        Koda Crest
        Die Fluegel der Freiheit

Considered because sexy lace dress.
        Is there any backstory to the chatacter, by the way?
        I like to know about characters I may be drawing?

Her name is Nera, and she's...something of an evil sorceress-queen, really; lots of magical and political power and buckets of sociopathy to go with.

Aged Zealot

infinity snow fox

Do you accept text references w/o pictures? I mean I have one of the OC I'd like drawn but I reaaally want to see you're personal spin on her just by the description. :3

Send it my way. Depends on how well described they are.

Aged Zealot

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

Her name is Nera, and she's...something of an evil sorceress-queen, really; lots of magical and political power and buckets of sociopathy to go with.

I like me some sociopath. Anything else? surprised
        I know this is off topic, but I like the color of your posts.

Striking Bibliophile

Let's see. My offer is 5m (to start). :3

She is a shadow who has become sentient, and was born with a innate tendency for trickery. Her form often changes with her mood, from short to tall, to wide or thin. She changes her looks like most people change their clothes. Though she has no clear form, there are a few things that are distinctive of her that never seem to change regardless of the form she takes.
        She always seems to never have any warmth to the color of her skin, no matter if she appears pale or dark. Her eyes are always golden with a cat—or what some would consider lizard—slit eyes and her hair—no matter how she may cut, style, or otherwise do with should she chose a humanoid form with hair—is always either solid black or a creamy gold (sometimes it is a mix, however). Almost always she is smirking or has that glint of coming trouble in her eyes.

I leave things up to the artist, most of the time (cause I get curious). You can also make her coming out of shadows too, if you like. :3

Aged Zealot

infinity snow fox
        Let's see. My offer is 5m (to start). :3

She is a shadow who has become sentient, and was born with a innate tendency for trickery. Her form often changes with her mood, from short to tall, to wide or thin. She changes her looks like most people change their clothes. Though she has no clear form, there are a few things that are distinctive of her that never seem to change regardless of the form she takes.
        She always seems to never have any warmth to the color of her skin, no matter if she appears pale or dark. Her eyes are always golden with a cat—or what some would consider lizard—slit eyes and her hair—no matter how she may cut, style, or otherwise do with should she chose a humanoid form with hair—is always either solid black or a creamy gold (sometimes it is a mix, however). Almost always she is smirking or has that glint of coming trouble in her eyes.

I leave things up to the artist, most of the time (cause I get curious). You can also make her coming out of shadows too, if you like. :3

I'll consider this, because the concept is interesting. But I fear the amount of artistic freedom that comes with it may end up with you displeased.

Do you have any samples of scenarios she is in, maybe a back story of how she came to be?
        Or is this a relatively new character?
        Feel free to rant at me if the explanation of a character is long, by the way. I know my OC request thread includes like 3 pages of general info that I feel is necessary, while others may not, so I get it. gonk

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
        • OTP 200
        • Hero 100
        • Magical Girl 50
        Koda Crest
        Die Fluegel der Freiheit

I like me some sociopath. Anything else? surprised
        I know this is off topic, but I like the color of your posts.

Nera isn't her birth name; the rulers of her planet (always female!) take it as a title when they take the throne. Kinda a neat detail >w> Her previous name was Altair!
        Also I'm not sure if you're familiar with Sailor Moon, but she's a psychotic evil Sailor Senshi. (Sailor Lellouch~)

And ye I'm fond of it~ I've used it for a long while so I can't even remember how I settled on it but hey, pretty purple text~

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff