10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
boyiishly
i love l4d.............

Me too. ^^ Do you play Versus at all?
@tuna: gomen....
@capri: ummmmmmmmmmmm i just play the campaigns and maps lolllll i played maybe versuss like..2 times.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
boyiishly

Ahh... Well, I'm a fan of the original L4D (it's a lot less chaotic than L4D2 in my opinion) and I mostly just play Versus. Realism mode's fun in the 2nd game, especially when cr0wning the witch is impossible on Normal mode (I know someone who went up to her w/ a Katana and died, but they did it just for the heck of it). xD

So what's your favorite map/character/Special Infected? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions... I just like meeting people who share my love for this awesome zombie game (as well as other games).
whee
i like the chaos of l4d2 tbh its more realistic imo........ i dont play versus or realism or anything bc i always get assholes that yell at me so i dont bother.
gomen tired

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
boyiishly

Well, when you only play the 1st game, the 2nd game can be a lot to handle (at least to me it is, though I DO get what you said about it being more realistic). The size of the hoards in L4D2 are ridiculous...

There ARE a lot of assholes in the L4D community, unfortunately... That's why I only play w/ my gf and even then, it seems like we're always stuck w/ the retards or retarded assholes for that matter... Do none of your friends on XBL play it then?
lmao i play it on steam...its only assholes on the versus tho i never come across assholes when its on teamwork campaigns...s h r u g BUT yeah i usually play with friends anyway so

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
boyiishly

Ahh, I completely forgot about steam... lol But yeah, most of the assholes can be found in Versus, though it's always fun to game hop and troll them. emotion_dowant

I'm a terrible person... xD
lol im too lazy to do that

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
boyiishly

lol It's a lot of fun, especially when you're split-screening w/ someone and you join a game and end up on a team of split-screeners who try to kick you. >:]
ok i should eat
wow terrible lie in your title there (I hadn't looked at the poster's name so I was thinking "ORLY?" )

Friendly Friend

mel im eatint turkey dinner today but when i get home i will draw ur cas danny dean thing idk actually what im drawing but it will involve them ???????

Friendly Friend

Coffeekinns
wow terrible lie in your title there (I hadn't looked at the poster's name so I was thinking "ORLY?" )
HI COFFEEE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces