Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Citizen

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

User Image

[[ Name ]] T'Androma (Andy for short)
[[ Gender ]] Female

[[ Build ]] Tall and slender. European in appearance, but nationality is... Complicated. Slightly upswept eyebrows.
      [[ Details ]] Uniform and badge, long sleeved version with boots, fabric detail. No rank stripes on sleeves. Leggings worn tucked into standard uniform boots. Badge is worn on left side. Boots can be with or without laces. Eyes are blue, hair is long, worn with bangs, and blonde with a dyed chunk of blue on right side framing face. Typically worn pinned up with some loose strands around face. Makeup is usually subtle but flattering.
      [[ Personality ]] Andy is confident, flirtatious, and prides herself on her ability to maintain control of most situations. She has a brilliant mind with emotions that run deep and can be particularly volatile if she lets them get the best of her. She's supportive of those close to her and does her best to offer them guidance when they need it, but she is willing to take a step back when necessary. Early in her schooling she was on the general Sciences path, but after her undergraduate studies she decided to specialize in the medical field - and currently has her M.D. and is under internship on a starship. Her intelligence and compassionate nature made it a good fit and she hasn't regretted the choice yet.

[[ Must Haves ]] The blue streak in her hair, which is something she got done with her brother after they found an ooooold picture of their parents with matching streaks. If you draw her in her uniform, pretty much the only detail that isn't a must have is her leggings and the detail on the fabric. Everything else - color, cut, long sleeves, boots, comm badge, etc - are necessary since it is a uniform and alterations are minor at best.

[[ Depiction ]] Looking for a pin-up piece currently, but as long as a pose keeps to her personality, I'm open to giving an artist free reign if they want it. If they'd rather I make suggestions, just let me know and I'll come up with a few things. If couples pieces are something an artist is willing to do, they can feature her and Sakesdorel, her brother.

[[ Offering ]] 150mil

Sparkly Citizen

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
User Image

[[ Name ]] T'Androma (Andy for short)
[[ Gender ]] Female

[[ Build ]] Tall and slender. European in appearance, but nationality is... Complicated. Slightly upswept eyebrows.
      [[ Details ]] Uniform and badge, long sleeved version with boots, fabric detail. No rank stripes on sleeves. Leggings worn tucked into standard uniform boots. Badge is worn on left side. Boots can be with or without laces. Eyes are blue, hair is long, worn with bangs, and blonde with a dyed chunk of blue on right side framing face. Typically worn pinned up with some loose strands around face. Makeup is usually subtle but flattering.
      [[ Personality ]] Andy is confident, flirtatious, and prides herself on her ability to maintain control of most situations. She has a brilliant mind with emotions that run deep and can be particularly volatile if she lets them get the best of her. She's supportive of those close to her and does her best to offer them guidance when they need it, but she is willing to take a step back when necessary. Early in her schooling she was on the general Sciences path, but after her undergraduate studies she decided to specialize in the medical field - and currently has her M.D. and is under internship on a starship. Her intelligence and compassionate nature made it a good fit and she hasn't regretted the choice yet.

[[ Must Haves ]] The blue streak in her hair, which is something she got done with her brother after they found an ooooold picture of their parents with matching streaks. If you draw her in her uniform, pretty much the only detail that isn't a must have is her leggings and the detail on the fabric. Everything else - color, cut, long sleeves, boots, comm badge, etc - are necessary since it is a uniform and alterations are minor at best.

[[ Depiction ]] Looking for a pin-up piece currently, but as long as a pose keeps to her personality, I'm open to giving an artist free reign if they want it. If they'd rather I make suggestions, just let me know and I'll come up with a few things. If couples pieces are something an artist is willing to do, they can feature her and Sakesdorel, her brother.

[[ Offering ]] 150mil

Awesome an OC, you're the only bidder today so you get the slot.

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

I do like me some OCs! I'll go ahead and start the trade now. biggrin

Sparkly Citizen

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Great! so that's a nipples up painting for 150mil. Full color.

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

Bin-Bin
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

That is indeed! And all the information you should need is under that spoiler in my bid post.

Sparkly Citizen

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Bin-Bin
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

That is indeed! And all the information you should need is under that spoiler in my bid post.

Awesome, references, that's what I like to see.

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

Bin-Bin

I try to include every detail an artist might need when I post for art. After all, better for me to add a little unnecessary information than to not give an artist enough to work with!

Sparkly Citizen

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Bin-Bin

I try to include every detail an artist might need when I post for art. After all, better for me to add a little unnecessary information than to not give an artist enough to work with!

exactly

Sparkly Citizen

Open For Bribes

Sparkly Citizen

mann boobs

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character Name :: Bào Yǔ, Shen Lung, Shogun of Storms

Before one judges Shen they should keep in mind this is not a human, but a dragon - and thus very much an animal. He is the personification of storms. Dominant. Wild. Arrogant. Prideful. Very much 'better than you'.

Themes :: Rain, Storms, Lightning
Eyes :: One Stormy Grey, One Blue/Light Blue - Reptilian Pupil
Hair :: Red Brown Fading to Dark Brown
Skin Color :: Pale Caucasian
Key Features :: Scaled Face, Claw Nails, Body Type (Very busty!)
Clothing :: This style top in the blues/teals/stormy greys.
Accessories :: Goggles like these around Shen's neck.

[[ Offer ]] 150m or I can get that wishlist item for you, whichever you prefer. :3

Sparkly Citizen

mistalina13

Before one judges Shen they should keep in mind this is not a human, but a dragon - and thus very much an animal. He is the personification of storms. Dominant. Wild. Arrogant. Prideful. Very much 'better than you'.

[[ Offer ]] 150m or I can get that wishlist item for you, whichever you prefer. :3

If you could get the gourmet ;>

Sparkly Citizen

Beloved Shapeshifter

Bin-Bin
mistalina13

If you could get the gourmet ;>

Got it! :3 Shall I start the trade?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas