Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lover

aighty last one done. idk if ima do anymore for a while. im pretty backed up on all my actual art. hahaha

User Image

User Image
User Image

the good ponders his potential dark future while it looms over him.

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150
emotion_bigheart

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150

OG Darling

20,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ruthless Lover

Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
oh its no problem.
i love me a good character story makes it easier to draw..
im a little confused..
so the guy who looks like he's in the end credits of Free! and his evil "future" right? haha
he has a lot of like indian/Buddhist art vibes to him. we can totallly play off that
reformed zen thing if you want. seeking the peaceful path.
im kind of working on some personal stuff but yeah i think i can do this one. i have some projects to do this weekend but ill start sketching early this week and see what i can come up with.
typically my single avis sell for more but thats fine. im not really doing other avis atm

his toga gives me a roman vibe though, if you want to go that route, we can make the alt future version full blown roman centurion since it fits the outfit.. just teh short caped version.

"Guy who looks like he should be in the end credits of free" looool accurate. Yes! The girl was just for demonstration of what I mean re: cracked skin and bat hipwings.

I think Centurion would actually be a really great ref point for bad-future-version actually -- Kerberos's design is intended to be Greco-Roman (the flowers, if you're at all curious, are asphodel, i.e. the stuff that grows in the Greek underworld, symbol of death and grief and regret.) And something military would be very appropriate as bad-future's title is actually General~

HAHah yeah thats immediately why i thought.. arabic asian? LOL
cracked skin and batwings are nooo problem.
Ahhh ok! the toga with the shoulder wrap and the hair mad ehim look liek he was wearing an indian saari (sp?) and the flowers looked like little lotuses. that makes sense now, i can totally do greco roman., i love me some greco roman.
sounds cool. i think i know what im gonna do now.

HIS DESIGN IS DEF A BIT MISHMOSH but yayyy awesome~ I will start the trade now<3 Thank you so much!

sure, liek i said give me soem time.
especially with that hair.. omg.. long hair is like... drawing kryptonite, but ill figure it out haha

Oh god yeah I'm aware his hair is really detailed orz thank you so much for picking this up<33333

haha ill accept the trade when i have something tangible. i still dunno quite what he's gonna look like. but i'll sure try

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
oh its no problem.
im a little confused..
so the guy who looks like he's in the end credits of Free! and his evil "future" right? haha
he has a lot of like indian/Buddhist art vibes to him. we can totallly play off that
im kind of working on some personal stuff but yeah i think i can do this one. i have some projects to do this weekend but ill start sketching early this week and see what i can come up with.
typically my single avis sell for more but thats fine. im not really doing other avis atm

his toga gives me a roman vibe though, if you want to go that route, we can make the alt future version full blown roman centurion since it fits the outfit.. just teh short caped version.

"Guy who looks like he should be in the end credits of free" looool accurate. Yes! The girl was just for demonstration of what I mean re: cracked skin and bat hipwings.

I think Centurion would actually be a really great ref point for bad-future-version actually -- Kerberos's design is intended to be Greco-Roman (the flowers, if you're at all curious, are asphodel, i.e. the stuff that grows in the Greek underworld, symbol of death and grief and regret.) And something military would be very appropriate as bad-future's title is actually General~

Ahhh ok! the toga with the shoulder wrap and the hair mad ehim look liek he was wearing an indian saari (sp?) and the flowers looked like little lotuses. that makes sense now, i can totally do greco roman., i love me some greco roman.

HIS DESIGN IS DEF A BIT MISHMOSH but yayyy awesome~ I will start the trade now<3 Thank you so much!

especially with that hair.. omg.. long hair is like... drawing kryptonite, but ill figure it out haha

Oh god yeah I'm aware his hair is really detailed orz thank you so much for picking this up<33333

Ruthless Lover

Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion

Hi! I saw you specialize in dark stuff so I was wondering if I could catch you for a two-character piece? I'd be happy to offer 50bil~

It's ah, two versions of the same character interacting - Kerberos and his...let's call it his bad future self because that's probably the best description I'm going to come up with, here. The main differences between Kerby and evil!Kerby are that evil!Kerby's red sohulderdrape thing sohuld be more of a proper cape, and he should have cracks all over his body and black bat wings at his hips - see Alkaid here for what I mean by that.

So! I'm thinking evil!Kerby creeping on regular!Kerby somehow -- the tl;dr is that the RP shop I'm involved in recently did a "bad future" event that the characters could recover memories from, and Kerberos is very much haunted by the things he did during it and the monster he became. Terrible nightmares, ho.

Apologies for ramble!
oh its no problem.
im a little confused..

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion

Hi! I saw you specialize in dark stuff so I was wondering if I could catch you for a two-character piece? I'd be happy to offer 50bil~

It's ah, two versions of the same character interacting - Kerberos and his...let's call it his bad future self because that's probably the best description I'm going to come up with, here. The main differences between Kerby and evil!Kerby are that evil!Kerby's red sohulderdrape thing sohuld be more of a proper cape, and he should have cracks all over his body and black bat wings at his hips - see Alkaid here for what I mean by that.

So! I'm thinking evil!Kerby creeping on regular!Kerby somehow -- the tl;dr is that the RP shop I'm involved in recently did a "bad future" event that the characters could recover memories from, and Kerberos is very much haunted by the things he did during it and the monster he became. Terrible nightmares, ho.

Apologies for ramble!
oh its no problem.
im a little confused..

Ruthless Lover

Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion

Apologies for ramble!
oh its no problem.
im a little confused..

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xen Dominion
Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion

Apologies for ramble!
oh its no problem.
im a little confused..

Ruthless Lover

Songstress Kitsune
Xen Dominion

Apologies for ramble!
oh its no problem.
im a little confused..

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Xen Dominion

Apologies for ramble!

Ruthless Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas