Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay I'm looking for someone to do a simple animation of me and my friend advertising her quest and the games we'll be putting on?for right now I will just need the prices.So if you do animation how much do you charge and what type of styles or color background do you offer?

if your interested plese post your prices and what type of backgrounds you offer and possibly a link to your site.

thank you so much!

Predestined Seeker

I can do banner flashes, but not animations.
Prices vary, and the backgrounds can be anything you want them to be.
okay do you have a thread I can check out!
I can do animations and some edits. The price would depend on the difficulty. What exactly would you be wanting on your banner? Do you have the pictures with the edits made in, or do you want us to make the edits and then animate them?

Predestined Seeker

You can visit my art store here.

Unfortunately, I don't have any animated banners to show you, but I've made avatars...
User Image

That's one of my first, I assure you I've gotten better.
B L ! S S
I can do animations and some edits. The price would depend on the difficulty. What exactly would you be wanting on your banner? Do you have the pictures with the edits made in, or do you want us to make the edits and then animate them?

okay what we are looking for is bother me and my friend on oppisite ends of the banner and word popping up like we're talking saying to come bump,joing our games,and help us out. we have not made any edits since we don't know how.

thanks and the background would be white
Nymphedora
You can visit my art store here.

Unfortunately, I don't have any animated banners to show you, but I've made avatars...
User Image

That's one of my first, I assure you I've gotten better.

okay checking out your site!

Predestined Seeker

HeartXCore_69
B L ! S S

okay what we are looking for is bother me and my friend on oppisite ends of the banner and word popping up like we're talking saying to come bump,joing our games,and help us out. we have not made any edits since we don't know how.

thanks and the background would be white

That sounds simple enough, I could get that done for you tonight if you commissioned me.
let me pass your site link over to my friend siaki and we'll disscuss it and tell you very soon!

Predestined Seeker

Alright, sounds good.
Just PM telling me what you decide. Even if it's a no, I would appreciate knowing. wink
okay how many frames with it take because it says that you charge an extra 1k to frames you have to add.

we only want us saying bump
come join the fun
and win prizes

Predestined Seeker

HeartXCore_69
okay how many frames with it take because it says that you charge an extra 1k to frames you have to add.

come join the fun
and win prizes

All seperate flashes right?
4k total.
Nymphedora
HeartXCore_69

come join the fun
and win prizes

All seperate flashes right?
4k total.

ummm seperat flashes with both of us saying the same thing at the same time but each frame with different words

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff