Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regens's Wife

Beloved Muse

Om Nom the Cat
I was totally expecting a reference to a different song when i saw this thread...

Azureine

Username:Om Nom the Cat
Complete/Monochrome/Simple: Complete
Reference(s):
User Image
Do also have a couple other arts for other references
User Image

User Image

Extra details: I'm fine without the sword if you're against it.
Bribe: 110bil

Hello! I'll gladly accept your offer. Do you mind if you start a trade? I'll start drawing as soon as it's sent, thank you!

FLESHkun's Husband

Browser

11,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Azureine
Om Nom the Cat
I was totally expecting a reference to a different song when i saw this thread...

Azureine

Username:Om Nom the Cat
Reference(s):
User Image
Do also have a couple other arts for other references
User Image

User Image

Extra details: I'm fine without the sword if you're against it.
Bribe: 110bil

Hello! I'll gladly accept your offer. Do you mind if you start a trade? I'll start drawing as soon as it's sent, thank you!

Awesome~ thank you kindly heart

gay anime girls's Darling

Regens
hi >> Pie?

Username: Acidic Ashes
basic/clean/flat: Basic
chibi/halfbody/fullbody: Halfbody Couple
Reference(s): Azu + Second Ref && Vesias + Second Ref
Extra details: Vesias is a Lusty Demon from Hell with a craving for Azu. He uses his cute appearance to lure victims to him to eat them. Meanwhile, Azu has a Scarf Demon attached to his face. This demon has ripped Azu's arms off and infused it's blood with his. Azu is semi-submissive, but is also very accepting.
Bribe: 120B? If too little, that plus V's Sketchbook?

Wut, my other post was deleted? idk if glitch or people don't like my post.

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
//drools at art
i might try and come back to this thrreeaadddd <3
i too poor atm //sobs

Azureine's Husband

Sparkly Fairy

Acidic Ashes
Regens
hi >> Pie?

Username: Acidic Ashes
basic/clean/flat: Basic
chibi/halfbody/fullbody: Halfbody Couple
Reference(s): Azu + Second Ref && Vesias + Second Ref
Extra details: Vesias is a Lusty Demon from Hell with a craving for Azu. He uses his cute appearance to lure victims to him to eat them. Meanwhile, Azu has a Scarf Demon attached to his face. This demon has ripped Azu's arms off and infused it's blood with his. Azu is semi-submissive, but is also very accepting.
Bribe: 120B? If too little, that plus V's Sketchbook?

Wut, my other post was deleted? idk if glitch or people don't like my post.

LOL i was wondering what happened to the first post O<-< oh well
i'll accept your offer with the sketchbook and you can send the trade as soon as youre ready. sorry i took a while to respond i was sketching your characters out-- theyre cute btw

a few questions: are they the same height or is one taller than the other? and does Vesias have a tail?

goldcadet
//drools at art
i might try and come back to this thrreeaadddd <3
i too poor atm //sobs

i feel you LMAO where does my money gO

look forward to your order if you come back tho o/

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Regens

//flushes money down toilet while sobbing xDDD

oh yessu the art so perf here i must come baacckkkkk to try and order <3
just gotta figure out how to earn goldies //dead

gay anime girls's Darling

Regens
I know, I was very very confused. o.o;

Ah, thank you, I sent the trade. heart

As far as height goes, they are pretty much the same height, though when I picture them, Azu seems to be just a SMALL bit taller.

Ah, yes, thank you again. I can't seem to have a non-cute character... xD;

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azureine

Username: Laeril Barastl
Reference(s): Couple Here (Please let me know if you just want the pictures.)
Extra details: It is completely artistic freedom with clothing and poses, I just provided pictures of the characters. If you need any specific details/questions feel free to ask me. Here's a reference of them both, a previous artist did.
Bribe: 150bil

I also wanted to say, your art is amazing so if you aren't interested in doing the couple, I would hope you could do one of my male OC's. emo

Regens's Wife

Beloved Muse

Just to let everyone know, I'll be gone for majority of the day tomorrow so I won't be able to check here.. and also apologies that I haven't been responding to anyone else on this thread, but I've been getting PM's and I'm letting them have a chance to post their bribe before I decide on the last order. ;v;/

Regens's Wife

Beloved Muse

Laeril Barastl
Azureine

Username: Laeril Barastl
Reference(s): Couple Here (Please let me know if you just want the pictures.)
Extra details: It is completely artistic freedom with clothing and poses, I just provided pictures of the characters. If you need any specific details/questions feel free to ask me. Here's a reference of them both, a previous artist did.
Bribe: 150bil

I also wanted to say, your art is amazing so if you aren't interested in doing the couple, I would hope you could do one of my male OC's. emo

Aaa thank you so much! <3 I might consider, but depends when I get a response from someone. I'll quote you again if anything!
I do have a question though. For their clothes, do you have any preferred colors that each wear?

xS e y e r's Wife

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Azureine

Username: Onalos & Seyer
Reference(s): My Avatar | My Dog (Butter) | Seyer | | Seyer's Cat (Leon)
Extra details: We would like to be holding our pets. My pit is a big baby and does take up most of my size as I'm only 5ft tall haha we're both the same height so please don't draw us so tall redface ALSO, pleeeeeeease draw my dog's underbite. It is his personality! His paws and his chest is white and he always has on a blue collar with his tags so you can be creative with that! There's a picture of Leon's belly so you can get the colors there too, here's SUPER furry with a CRAZY FURRY tail.
Bribe: 150bil + tip (We are very much okay with adding more)

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azureine

No problem and thank you! Definitely keep me posted, I subscribe to the thread so I don't miss anything either hehe. whee Hmmm.... Let's see, my favorite colors are purple (any shade) and black, his is yellow and black so think that will help? o: Overall, in my personal opinion, I generally like dark/neutral tones/colors. As far as details on the characters, she is a guardian who wields a shield and hammer to heal, he is a gladiator that wields an axe and does damage. The two are married in game as well. For personality, she is innoncent, sweet, and compassionate; he is kind of a typical bad boy, but is a gentleman with her. Hopefully this information gives you a better idea. o:

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Azureine

on top of the 150b + tip i will also be adding a User Image
if still not enough we will be glad to add. biggrin

Akechi Goro's Compadre

Username:bili cipher
basic/clean/flat:flat
chibi/halfbody/fullbody:chibi
Reference(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extra details: nonee
Bribe:45B + tip

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Azureine

If you're still accepting slot possibilities would you consider my OC?

Username: x-belledamesansmerci-x
Reference(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extra details: Meical is a powerful mage, who's duty is first and foremost, to his people. He is extremely self confident, if occasionally smug, Snarky, and Proud of where he comes from.

I really like giving an artist the freedom to bring my characters to life in their own style, so, if you do accept, you have complete artistic freedom. 3nodding

Bribe: Curious legs

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas