Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's it like to party with Washi-chan?!

WASHI IS THE BOMB 0.64 64.0% [ 16 ]
WOOOOOAH 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
SQUEEEEE!~ 0.12 12.0% [ 3 ]
F-ing raaaad man. 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

LeeSeulGi's Oppa

Fatcat

Sup babe emotion_bigheart

Princess Poetic's Significant Otter

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
W A S H I G U
<3

My introverted necromancer for a full-body color(?) for 31bil?
-I mean, c'mon. 90% of his body is shrouded in black and white. I'm only asking to add a smidge of color to 1/4 of his face, his eyes, and the pendant.
-I want the pendant to have purple, where it's red.
-He's a boy, but he's really slender. Draw him as you would a female, minus breasts.
-I'll pay more, if you also draw the extra stuff that is shown on my current avi (the coffin, the skeletons, the arcane circle, and/or the hovering spirits). However, I don't have links for that. You can ask me and I'll make some though.

Gewdbuddie13
W A S H I G U
<3

My introverted necromancer for a full-body color(?) for 31bil?
-I mean, c'mon. 90% of his body is shrouded in black and white. I'm only asking to add a smidge of color to 1/4 of his face, his eyes, and the pendant.
-I want the pendant to have purple, where it's red.
-He's a boy, but he's really slender. Draw him as you would a female, minus breasts.
-I'll pay more, if you also draw the extra stuff that is shown on my current avi (the coffin, the skeletons, the arcane circle, and/or the hovering spirits). However, I don't have links for that. You can ask me and I'll make some though.

I'm going to have to turn your request down, sorry xP

I LOVE your avi but it's just a tad too bit confusing for me and there's so many details @ -@ It's just a little hard for me to understand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff