• Survivor 150
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained
heart

hi sweety! listen I was about to start drawing your lovely char, but I notices you asked for a high tech rifle yet there was non in the refs. send me a pic of it? also take note that a big item like a rifle is very time consuming to make look decent and it will come on the account of the character not looking as good as it could be/a waist up at best (while I was planning on a knee up without the rifle). up to you! (if you don't replay soon I'll bump your turn but don't worry your turn will still be next in line)

Unfortunately I do not have a reference yet sweatdrop so it's all good w/o the rifle 3nodding

I love cintiqs I use them at school. So very very nice

you sure? you can even just give me a google ref if you want to! or maybe you rather have her with a gun? it's small and non time consuming so it will look good~

I found one! Kinda like this if it were to be a handgun smile

cool =D now I have all the info needed muhahahaha

emotion_awesome
I SO EXCITED!!!

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Adorky

Here's your freebie.... I chose the pinkish/creme dress...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Demigod

Ofan

true! I mean like unless it's a special outfit design that has to do with the plot and cannot be changed (military uniform and so on) it makes sense characters would change outfits as we do.
We all know that all original characters never change their outfits ever. ninja

But yes, I agree with you. c: I mean, I change my actual hair whenever I can (growing it out so I can shave the sides), so nothing is constant. >u<

Eloquent Demigod

Desu Kitsune
emotion_kirakira

Thank you very much! T.T <3

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Adorky
Desu Kitsune
emotion_kirakira

Thank you very much! T.T <3

It's not much, but there you go...

Eloquent Demigod

Desu Kitsune
It means the world to me.

Ruthless Nerd

Adorky
Ofan

true! I mean like unless it's a special outfit design that has to do with the plot and cannot be changed (military uniform and so on) it makes sense characters would change outfits as we do.
We all know that all original characters never change their outfits ever. ninja

But yes, I agree with you. c: I mean, I change my actual hair whenever I can (growing it out so I can shave the sides), so nothing is constant. >u<

I pretty much just keep my hair long.I have the same hair type as your character, wavy black and really thick. if it's short it gets all puffed up xD I never even colored it... want to one day though!

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Eloquent Demigod

Ofan

I pretty much just keep my hair long.I have the same hair type as your character, wavy black and really thick. if it's short it gets all puffed up xD I never even colored it... want to one day though!
Aw, like a kitten who gets put in the dryer cartoons? x3

I've dyed my hair many colors. I miss my pink, purple and blue hair. T.T *sob*

Ruthless Nerd

ThePhoenixUnchained

done! hope you like how she came out!

User Image

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Ofan
ThePhoenixUnchained

done! hope you like how she came out!

User Image

OMFG. *dies*
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR YOU AT THIS MOMENT.

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

I Want Crappy Art!
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    reference: User Image
    offer: 50b + http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10117101
    other: sitting down poses are cool but im good with anything. leaning backwards with arms crossed or whatever.

Id love to order art of RL me like, User Image similar to this, using a ouija board and all spooky and dark or RL me as a femshep but if RL refs dont interest you, then the above is fine.

Ruthless Nerd

Vilhelmina
heart

Hi hun ♡ how are you?
On my way to sign the contract ~

Ruthless Nerd

Adorky
Ofan

Aw, like a kitten who gets put in the dryer cartoons? x3

I've dyed my hair many colors. I miss my pink, purple and blue hair. T.T *sob*

Haha no no not really though the pic looks funny on my mind. More like it waves about all over the place when it's not long and heavy enough to be pulled down.

I really want white creamy hair! i was told by many hairdtessers that it is impossoble for a hair as dark as mine without completely killing it =<
You hat all these colors at the same time? My classmate had blond-purple-blue-teal going on once in pastel shades. It was gorgeous *w*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff