Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I have about 7k to spend on this, so it better be some good stuff or I will be so sad. D:

Things get ugly when I'm sad...

Anyway, I'd like some art of two OCs of mine that I'm going to have in a fanfic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There they are, so I'd like to see some sample art and then work around with the prices for both. I'll try to post a reply to you, and if I find someone's art I like then I will send you a PM.

I will send YOU a PM, not the other way around please. That just gets somewhat annoying when I have a Phantom PM that won't leave. ><;
I hope someone at least looks at this thread. DX
Well, look at my shop, see what you think! ((it's in my signiture))
Tavara
Well, look at my shop, see what you think! ((it's in my signiture))

Alright then, I'll have a look. :3

But I'd like more people to offer as well. ><
La Dix Croix
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12204274

Check it out ;D

Thank you, I will. :3 <3

Still, I'd other please. Variety is a good thing. ;D
If you want to take a look at the sample commissions in my art shop **Points to siggy** Ill be willing to do one of your characters for the 7k since their designs are not all that complex.
XxXAuroraXxX
If you want to take a look at the sample commissions in my art shop **Points to siggy** Ill be willing to do one of your characters for the 7k since their designs are not all that complex.

Okay, I'll have look see. ;3

Anyone else up for the challenge? ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas