Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, here's the deal, sweet and simple:

Looking for a good artist to do some art of my fiance and I's avis together. I can supply the pics of the avis we want drawn (our dream ones) and will pay a reasonable commission (I base on what you normally get, how well you draw (no offense, but it's like a gaia engagement gift) and what others are charging). I'll probably end up buying more than one so please, ask me, and show me some previous art you've done [that is a necessity for me! i need to see previous works!]

I know this sounds all grumpy and standard but understand, we've wanted this for a while and I've been searching for a while. And now that we're engaged in RL (one month tomorrow) I want to get it for him as a gift!

If I'm not online, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP!

Thanks. any questions, ask away
User Image
My image

User Image
His image
bump bump bump
come on people, don't make me beg
bump bump bump
what type of art are you looking for?
chopernickle

hmmm...anything decent really. it will be of us but i want it where my head is in his lap and he's looking down at me (or something relatively similar)
sg_ellenaj
chopernickle

hmmm...anything decent really. it will be of us but i want it where my head is in his lap and he's looking down at me (or something relatively similar)
well I like to draw so I will try for free, it would be like a wedding present
chopernickle
sg_ellenaj
chopernickle

awww thank you so much! but i will pay you something!!! i love the thought though (i'm not trying to be rude, i just feel artists deserve something for their work)
i'm going offline now, pm !
sg_ellenaj
chopernickle
sg_ellenaj
chopernickle

awww thank you so much! but i will pay you something!!! i love the thought though (i'm not trying to be rude, i just feel artists deserve something for their work)
oh ok if you insist, i will start working on it as soon as possible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces