Hmm so where should I start, the beginning is always a good place but that's just boring. Well I go by the name Vox and I am currently 25 years old. I work in a computer store and art is one of my hobbies and a way to escape from the mind numbing tedium that is work. All my work is done using traditional media and occasionally touched up digitally, to remove things like scruffy page edges and vignetting caused by the camera when photographing the drawing. My art does take a long time to draw some 'quick' pieces can take a good three to four hours so if you do decide to order something from me, please be patient. I also work full time, so art is fitted in around my work rota.
1. Follow Gaia's ToS
2. Do NOT quote the first page please.
3. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it. I don't want drama in my little art shop.
4. Advertisement is allowed through signatures or the affiliation post ONLY. You may, however, post your link in the thread if you wish to exchange links. (But please note that if you do, you must also use mine.)
5. No Hit and Runs, I like to talk to people.
6. Don't rush me or harass me about your art. Remember I fit this in around my job.
7. No begging, pleading, so on and so forth. If I was doing free art I would be in the Art Freebie Forum.
8. I reserve the right to turn down any requests I am not happy with.
9. Have fun.
Singles - I prefer being allowed to concentrate on one character. Couples - But they have to be interesting. Avatars - but read the the 'will not draw section' as well OCs - I love drawing OCs Males - Love to draw men Females - Not so keen on drawing women and girls but it's not an outright no. Monsters - I enjoy drawing monster men and women... this category includes angels, demons and other supernatural folk.
What I Will Not Draw
Furries - Absolutely not, there are other artists out there that cater for your furry needs Clutter - I hate clutter Overly layered Avatars - I like to bring out the beauty in simplicity. Groups - That'll just take too long Babies - Just can't draw them. Fan Art - Unless it's Fan Art of one of my OCs. Backgrounds - I don't draw overly complicated backgrounds, half the time I don't draw them at all. Bara - I can't draw hugely muscled men, I'm not that good yet. Digital - I only use digital for touch ups, I do not do digital drawings.
* Characters that really capture my imagination may get the paint on canvas treatment, if that is the case art completion times may run into weeks.
If you have a question concerning subjects not mentioned here, drop me a PM. The above lists will be added to and edited over time.
Please note that the price is the same for black and white as well as colour. In terms of paying for my art, we will sort that out on a case by case basis.
Head Shot - 50k
Half Length - 75k
Full Length - 100k
I'm also open to the possibility of Art Trades. If you want to do an art trade you can find the art that I am looking for located in this thread.
[size=18]Please Draw Me![/size]
[b]Avatar/OC [/b](DELETE AS APPROPRIATE)
[b]Size[/b]: Please tell me what size you are looking for.
[b]Avatar[/b]IF ASKING FOR AN AVATAR INSERT TEK-TEK LINK HERE
[b]OC[/b] INCLUDE DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND LINKS TO REF PICS HERE.