Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

My tablet was broken temporarily, but it seems to be working now.

tab Welcome to my permanent bribe-shop, this is where you offer me your hard earned Gaia gold in exchange for my pin-up art.
                      tab ☆ Due to the serious amounts of inflation, Gaia has forced me to make this a bribe shop, where I will be accepting wishlist items and possibly pure
                      tab I do Livestream frequently so please quote me if you'd like to be added to my quote tree.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Shop status] - Accepting Busts, Waist-up's, Thigh-up's!

Bust - 70bil
                  Waist - 200bil
                  Thigh-up - 300bil

50% character - 50% offer

Thigh-up Autoslot (this will get you a guaranteed slot even if im full) User Image

new old

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loves

Monster-girls, unique and original character designs, and most furries
                  Avatars from alternative websites (TeraOnline, IMVU, WoW ect)
                  Sexy clothing/sexy women

Will not do

Men I'm so sorry
                  All white/all black
                  Pre-determined poses, I have 100% artistic liberty on this
                  Fullbodies (Reserved for RLC - Gallery is NSFW) or Auction

Banner by Pax Britannica

Smoker

tab Shop Rules Read these, I'll know if you didn't

Bleikur is thread-mod, she can answer your questions and is available when I'm not able to be

Do not cancel the trade when I agree to draw for you - you will be reported and be banned from the thread and not be unbanned.

Quick art does not exist here. I can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. If you have an issue with this, do not order.

I have the right to decline requests even after I've accepted. I will only do this if your request is proving to be too difficult, or I've over-estimated my skills.

All art is signed, you can use them freely for profiles, character-hubs, posting ect, as long as the signature is not cropped out, do not claim it as your own, and give credit where it is deserved.

tab Ordering Rules Also very important

Do not order when slots are full. I will not quote you when shop is open, either

If I don't accept, please don't be offended. It just wasn't what I was interested in at the time. You're welcome to try again with another character or the same character when I re-open!

Slots will stay open for a bit before I choose who I want to draw. I'll contact you if you're chosen

Smoker

Slots:

Username: raediance

References: User Imagecalypso
User Image

Calypso;

she...
• is 25 years young.
• has two different colored eyes; her right eye is teal & her left eye is gold.
• has long black hair, with a thick teal strip, that she keeps pulled back in a high pony tail.
• wears teal nail polish.
• is adventurous, clever, friendly, & selfless.

References;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

What are you bribing for?: thigh-up

Offer: User Image portable stereo headphones

Additional information I should know: i removed her scarf because tits.

Smoker

tab Announcements ....

Smoker

Links In

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/lce64bg][img]http://i.imgur.com/YrJYk2g.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out (200x40 only)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser Image

Smoker

Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff