Yes; For everything 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes; for CG'ed 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes; for penned 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
...Huh? 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Quote:
I'm going to give this shop thing a go. If I save enough for anything angelic, I'll be very, very happy! whee If not, I am saving up for a kimono. heart Since my joint shop is not due to open for a little while, I will open this temporary little thread.

My style is anime/manga, and I hope you like it!

Please do NOT steal my art.

Samples and price ranges:

NOTE: For groups or couples, prices will unfortunately be higher.

3/4 to full body CG: 3k - 9k (Depending on how much you will pay, and how complicated the image is)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Partial (Half body or bust shot): 1k-3k penned, 2k-4k CG'ed
Sample 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Headshot: 500g-1k penned, about 1k CG'ed
Pen headshot

I will do OC's, RP characters, avi's, groups, etc.

I will NOT do: hentai, overloaded avi's, avi's with masks/pumpkin heads/etc., anthros, and mecha.

By the way, if you have time, could you possibly answer my poll question? heart
arrow Rules:

1. Please don't steal my art.
2. Constructive criticism is definitely welcomed, but please don't outright burn me.
3. Please don't harass anyone in this thread.
4. You CAN PM me about a commission. I don't mind. heart
5. Please don't spam.
6. You are more than welcome to come in and chat. heart
7. I reserve the right to refuse a commission, and if I do,
8. Please don't bite my head off about it.

whee
To commission me:

Please fill out this form:

Username:
What you want a picture of: (avi art, oc, rp character...?)
How many people in the picture?:
Media: Pen (black and white) or CG
Pose: (If you have one in mind)
Description: (of the OC or the avi - please be clear)
Price: (How much would you pay?)

You can PM me if necessary. heart

exclaim NOTE: Please do not submit an overly complicated avi/OC.

Oh, and... please send the trade, and I will confirm when I finish. At that time I will also send a ... water-marked copy.

To trade with me:

Just post samples, and what you'd want a picture of (from me) and what picture you'd give me.
To Do List:

*. Fairy Girl Sparkle heart Please send me the picture of your OC...
heart

1. TakiNeko 4laugh
2. Evil Pocky 4laugh
3. Kizunami 4laugh

heart heart heart heart heart heart

4laugh = Commission
heart = Art Trade

exclaim = needs to be sent
arrow = waiting to be scanned
domokun = needs to be CG'ed

heart heart heart heart heart heart

Finished
Atarashii
Nose Picking Fun
Feikku
MoonlightPassion1
MoonlightPassion2 <<Most Recent heart
If you'd like to do an art trade, here are my OC's:

Eleanor
-Reddish brown hair (dark, natural looking)
-Olive green/emerald eyes
-Slender, slightly tanned
-Shoulder length hair (kind of wavy)
-Any type of clothes is okay
-Feathery wings are optional
-There is a small tattoo of a winged star on her right wrist

Jon
-Coal black hair
-Sapphire eyes
-Tanned skin
-He's supposed to be good-looking
-Lean, not skinny, but not overly buff
-His hair does not go past his chin in the front, and not past the base of his neck in the back - like this: -Feathered wings are optional
-Small tattoo of a winged star on his left wrist

David
-Dark brown hair
-Sharp gray eyes
-Tanned skin
-Lean, good-looking
-Hair is short, neat, and crisp.
-Small tattoo of a star above his left collarbone
-Green is his favorite color
-Ash colored wings are optional

.:More to be added:.
Links Out

User Image
Hah! First post! whee BUMP. I am going to keep you on top of the R&C forum so that people will flock here. Or at least the first page! heart

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Username: Atarashii
What you want a picture of: OC shounen-ai couple. (erf .. waist-up or fullbody? whatever's easier!)
Media: Pen is fine. <3
Pose: No real idea, to be honest .. I prefer to leave this up to the artist; in an attempt to give them more chance to be creative/go with whatever comes to them. Otherwise, it's a bit restrictive (to me) ..
Description:
Solari:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: ---
Hair: 'dirty' blonde/light brown. shortish hair pulled back into a small 'tail at the nape of his neck. (see ref pic given)
Eyes: green

Personality: Hm .. 'Ri tends to be cynical/sarcastic most of the time. He also likes to tease his boyfriend/lover (see Kain) a lot. ^^; He can be either talkative or downright silent, depending on his mood. (omgsuchacrappydescription </lame> wink

Reference Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/nasali/sketch_solari.jpg (also has an idea of what his clothing style is)
----------
Kain
Height: 5'8"
Weight: ---
Hair: auburn. (see ref pic for style)
Eyes: gold(en)

Personality: Cheerful and quite gregarious/friendly most of the time. He has a tendency to go around and flirt with males, although he would never stray from his commitment with 'Ri. Despite his usual 'upbeat' nature, he does have his moments where he can be serious. He could also be considered loyal to a fault, and also has a bit of a stubborn streak. X3; (omgcrappydescriptionnumerodos! </lame .. again.> wink

Reference Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/nasali/pic_kain02.jpg (although, I don't expect him to be drawn with his armour .. so use this pic as an idea of what sort of clothing he would wear ^^)
Price: 7k + 5k 'tip'.

.. Whee!
book_sprite
Hah! First post! whee BUMP. I am going to keep you on top of the R&C forum so that people will flock here. Or at least the first page! heart

Thank you!!! I really appreciate it! I'll try to earn more money as fast as I can so I can tip you for the commission!
Amazing art n__n Good luck!
Look!! A customer! whee 12k! See? I totally underpaid you. No tip is needed heart
Atarashii
Username: Atarashii
What you want a picture of: OC couple? o_o That is, if you're fine with shounen-ai .. otherwise, I guess just OC? X3
Media: Pen is fine. <3
Pose: .. No real idea. o_o I guess go with whatever comes to mind.
Description: if it's alright with you, I'll wait to see whether or not you'd do a shounen-ai couple or just an OC. ^^
Price: Mrrf .. I'm bad at pricing .. and I hate to state prices, and feel as if I'm 'insulting' the artist. 12k? ><;;; (feel free to correct me, or ask for more .. like I said, I'm bad with this. ;_; )

.. I hope I did this right. x.x;

Oh yes, you did it right. heart
I could try to do shounen-ai, although I'm not sure how good it will turn out; I've never tried before.

Actually, I could try to draw it for you, and watermark it or something. Then, if you don't like it, you don't have to go through with it, I suppose. sweatdrop

Pricing? Wow! Thank you for the generous offer!
I suppose I should post prices nee, but I kind of need to see how much they go for first. Sorry about that...

Since I am not sure about my drawings of guys, I'll say... 3k for the single and 5k for the couple? (It's in pen so...) Just let me know - I'll see what I can do. 4laugh
book_sprite
Look!! A customer! whee 12k! See? I totally underpaid you. No tip is needed heart

Whee! Customer! heart heart

No, I really must tip you. *serious* Your art is too pretty to go un-tipped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff