Welcome to Gaia! ::

Announcement 1

User ImageUser Image

CLOSED FOREVER

Okay, I decided after 2 attempts at art shops that I just really don't like how they run on Gaia. I also spend a great deal of time in Chatterbox and in the Artist's threads, and I honestly have to say I just don't have the patience for the s**t I see there. Especially not recently. The sheer lack of respect that some commissioners have for artists is deplorable. I saw a very fine example of this in CB last night, and there were literally dozens of people coming in demanding harsher rules on artists, and condemning artists for making decisions that are within our right to make. That is why I have decided to indefinitely close this shop, and my other shop.

I will complete the commissions I've started once I've settled in form moving, and then my commissions will only be opened to a select few who know who they are. If anyone ever desires to commission me from Gaia, please feel free to find me on my deviantart or my website which will be available in my signature shortly. If I am open for commissions I will accept Real Life Commissions on those sites.

Thank you all for understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I knew that this was an experimental thing, and I've just decided it's not working. Maybe when I have more experience as an artist, and am more comfortable with my work and the time it takes to complete work I'll reconsider.

User Image

Samples

Highly Detailed Colored Portraits
(Will only do these for Supreme Bribes)

| x |

Colored Portraits

| x | x | x | x | x | x |

Black and White Portraits

| x | x | x | x | x | x |

Couple Bust

Note that these are not typically available and I only accept these under very specific circumstances.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

High Detail Bribe Slots

1. Buxom Bandit - Pg 6
2. Orcas622 - Pg 10

10 Bill Headshots Slots

1. Argavin - Pg 6
2. Jen Til - Pg 8 - Finished
3. Mal Ragnorak - Pg 9
4. Ilia of CrownRoyal - Pg 9 - Finished

Request Form

[quote="Vindictive Shifter"][/quote]
                      Request Form

Character Name: