Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Fatcat

User Image

Hello and welcome to Meliori and Shogun's bribe art shop! Since we both have recently gotten back into drawing, and being on Gaia; So we have decided to make an art thread! We decided to make the theme relating to Dragon Age, since the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition; and being that we have both spent a good deal of time playing the different games in the series (to a degree dramallama ). However, any art commissions do not have to relate directly to the games, series or otherwise and we're both open to drawing regardless of themes. Preferences varying, of course.

Thank you all for your time, and if you have any questions feel free to let Meliori or myself know.

-Shogun
User Image

Indulgent Fatcat

User Image

Fill out the form to the best of your ability.
If you don't know what to put somewhere, ask for clarification.

Don't hold anything back.
Don't be afraid to give us absolutely all the information you have on your character; you won't overwhelm us. We like to get things as close as possible to how you imagine them.

Post smart.
Use links and [spoiler ][/spoiler ] tags to their utmost advantage. We like lots of information, but not huge pictures and walls of text hiding other people's posts

Patience.
Creating art is very important to us, but we do have other responsibilities to take care of.

User Image

Anxious Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
Hello, I'm not good with introductions, so I'll just to get to the gist of it; I'm not particularly against doing anything in particular, so whether I go ahead with your commission or not will depend on multiple factors (Mostly my own personal interest, what your willing to pay for the amount of work I expect to be getting myself into, what you actually want done, etc). With that said, I prefer to draw female characters. The more curves, the better and funner it is. Male characters bore me, but I'm willing to try, depending. So all in all, don't be scared to let me know what you want done, just don't be bothered or surprised if it gets turned down.

As a side note, I've just recently started to get into digital art, so I'm still relatively new and still getting used to drawing with a pen and tablet, along with my drawing program, which is paint tool SAI. I've been steadily improving (I think...), but I hope everything will still be satisfactory!

I also greatly accept items from my wishlist as payment! See my profile for specific items smile

Thanks for reading,

-Shogun

Samples
User ImageUser Image . User ImageUser Image

Slots
1. Ctrl Alt Hobo ..... 2. Open
3. open ..... 4. open

Form
[align="center"][quote="Undefined Shogun"][/quote][color=Grey][size=11][b][color=black]Name:[/color][/b] name here
[b][color=black]Request:[/color][/b] bust/waist/full, lines/monochrome/color of avi/OC
[b][color=black]Offer:[/color][/b] gold or item(s)
[b][color=black]Reference and Information:[/color][/b]
[spoiler] all reference images or text - kept inside the spoiler tags please [/spoiler][/size]
[list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/p6GaJ3d.png[/img][/center][/list][/list][/list][/color]

User Image

Indulgent Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
Hi there! I'm Meli. I don't really have any do's or don't; I actually really enjoy trying out new things. So hit me with whatever you got!
To get an auto-slot for a fullbody with color - even if my slots are full - offer me one of these items:

Also! Keep an eye out.
If you're interested in seeing works-in-progress, or are just curious what all I have on my plate you can find a list of all the commissions I am currently undertaking
as well as how far along they are in this thread here.

Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser Image .User Image .User Image

Slots
1. Ayran Vesper ..... 2. Fusselkeks

Form
[align="center"][quote="Meliori"][/quote][color=Grey][size=11][b][color=black]Name:[/color][/b] name here
[b][color=black]Request:[/color][/b] bust/waist/full, lines/monochrome/color of avi/OC
[b][color=black]Offer:[/color][/b] gold or item(s)
[b][color=black]Reference and Information:[/color][/b]
[spoiler] all reference images or text - kept inside the spoiler tags please [/spoiler][/size]
[list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/p6GaJ3d.png[/img][/center][/list][/list][/list][/color]

User Image

Indulgent Fatcat

Indulgent Fatcat

Indulgent Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items