Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
DXSciz
Do you play videogames?

do i play video games he asks -chuckles heartily-

my good sir, I have been playing since i was but a little one. it started with Spyro, and then such games as Twisted Metal 3, to Pokemon and Mario, and then to World of Warcraft. Remember we talked about me getting a new 3DS? :p

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Dildoe Faggums
do i play video games he asks -chuckles heartily-

my good sir, I have been playing since i was but a little one. it started with Spyro, and then such games as Twisted Metal 3, to Pokemon and Mario, and then to World of Warcraft. Remember we talked about me getting a new 3DS? :p

Yeah, but I was wondering what kinds you played or if you played a lot of videogames. ^^
That's cool. I have been playing videogames since I was young as well.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
DXSciz

Sorry that I work so slow crying Just trying to figure out pose ideas.

Quick question though; your group of three OCs, are they pokemon gijinkas?

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
Dildoe Faggums

Take your time, I'm in no rush at all.
Plus in my shop I have a note about the length it will take me, so I can't say anything about time. XD
But please, don't fill rushed. Whenever you get it finished is fine.

Yes they are. emotion_awesome
Dill the Drapion, Stalingrad the Bronzong, and Mud the Toxicroak
Since they aren't necessarily your 'typical half animal' Gijinkas, I normally forget to mention that when ordering.
I have the pokemon on my White. :B
Tis three of the 6 of my 'Dream Team'.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
DXSciz
Dildoe Faggums

Take your time, I'm in no rush at all.
Plus in my shop I have a note about the length it will take me, so I can't say anything about time. XD
But please, don't fill rushed. Whenever you get it finished is fine.

Yes they are. emotion_awesome
Dill the Drapion, Stalingrad the Bronzong, and Mud the Toxicroak
Since they aren't necessarily your 'typical half animal' Gijinkas, I normally forget to mention that when ordering.
I have the pokemon on my White. :B
Tis three of the 6 of my 'Dream Team'.

I'm drawing as we speak, I have a pose idea that I think you'll get a kick out of >:]

And I thought so! I freakin love Gijinkas. Crogunk/Toxicroak love <3333 Perfect this'll perfect my pose idea emotion_dowant

I have far too many favorite pokemon, but I think my perfect team is Weavile, Whimsicott, Bisharp, Blaziken, Milotic, and Braviary

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
Dildoe Faggums
I'm drawing as we speak, I have a pose idea that I think you'll get a kick out of >:]

And I thought so! I freakin love Gijinkas. Crogunk/Toxicroak love <3333 Perfect this'll perfect my pose idea emotion_dowant

I have far too many favorite pokemon, but I think my perfect team is Weavile, Whimsicott, Bisharp, Blaziken, Milotic, and Braviary

Cool. xD I am tickled with excitement to see it when you finish. Hur dur~

I really like some ideas when people get crazy. Someone I know on here made a Koffing one that was very unusual. xD Toxicroak is my all time favorite pokemon. I adore Poison types. So much. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. xD

I really like most Groundand Steel types, but my favorite pokemon tend to be Water or Poison types, lol. Though about half of my Dream Team is Duel type Ground. >>; Sooooooooo...
Oh cool. That'd be an interesting team. Do you have a theme with them or is it just kind of like your favorites just being awesome?
Currently, my Dream Team has no real theme. I was considering giving them one and kind of building their moves from it. But I might do that with a Double Battle team instead.

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
DXSciz

Cool. xD I am tickled with excitement to see it when you finish. Hur dur~

I really like some ideas when people get crazy. Someone I know on here made a Koffing one that was very unusual. xD Toxicroak is my all time favorite pokemon. I adore Poison types. So much. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. xD

I really like most Groundand Steel types, but my favorite pokemon tend to be Water or Poison types, lol. Though about half of my Dream Team is Duel type Ground. >>; Sooooooooo...
Oh cool. That'd be an interesting team. Do you have a theme with them or is it just kind of like your favorites just being awesome?
Currently, my Dream Team has no real theme. I was considering giving them one and kind of building their moves from it. But I might do that with a Double Battle team instead.

No real theme, just my top favorites and who I think would work well in battles. I try to get as many different types in my party as possible, just so that I can cover most of the type weaknesses.

I thought I would be a big water type pokemon fan because water is my favorite element, but I find myself liking the dark/ghost types more. I have a dark ghost team in mind, but I don't like having a one type party because of weaknesses against other types.

omg i loveeeee double battles for some reason emotion_drool

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
Dildoe Faggums
No real theme, just my top favorites and who I think would work well in battles. I try to get as many different types in my party as possible, just so that I can cover most of the type weaknesses.

I thought I would be a big water type pokemon fan because water is my favorite element, but I find myself liking the dark/ghost types more. I have a dark ghost team in mind, but I don't like having a one type party because of weaknesses against other types.

omg i loveeeee double battles for some reason emotion_drool

I understand that. I try to do so as well. Though when picking from my favorites, I end up with so many Ground types and Water types, lol.
If you pick their types correctly they won't share many weakness.
For example, on my Dream Team I have Swampert, Torterra, and Rhyperior. The only two weaknesses shared between them are Grass and Ice. And that's with Torterra and Rhyperior and then with Swampert and Rhyperior.
And my Drapion, Bronzong, and Toxicroak only share a weakness to Ground. However, with Bronzong's Levitate, he is only weak to Fire. xD

I know right?! Why are they so awesome?!

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
DXSciz

I understand that. I try to do so as well. Though when picking from my favorites, I end up with so many Ground types and Water types, lol.
If you pick their types correctly they won't share many weakness.
For example, on my Dream Team I have Swampert, Torterra, and Rhyperior. The only two weaknesses shared between them are Grass and Ice. And that's with Torterra and Rhyperior and then with Swampert and Rhyperior.
And my Drapion, Bronzong, and Toxicroak only share a weakness to Ground. However, with Bronzong's Levitate, he is only weak to Fire. xD

I know right?! Why are they so awesome?!

Yep, that's what I do throughout all the games, cancel out type weaknesses as all times possible.

Well, the sketch is done~ Gotta line it and color it. I have work today in about an hour, and I close tonight, so you'll either be getting your art tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
Dildoe Faggums
Yep, that's what I do throughout all the games, cancel out type weaknesses as all times possible.

Well, the sketch is done~ Gotta line it and color it. I have work today in about an hour, and I close tonight, so you'll either be getting your art tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

No problem. Is cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces