< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

That sounds amazing!~ And I would do that but I can only do traditional art. I don't know how to do digital. I'll start when I get my bamboo tablet though. ^^

oh digital art is pretty easy if you are working pixel by pixel biggrin like paint i use gimp which is a free program and use a laptop mouse xD kinda stinks for brush strokes but its good for most things.

A lot of digital art is getting comfortable with the program you use and learning how to use it ^^ i have used gimp for 5 years or so now.

You use mouse? Because I only have my mouse and the touch pad on my laptop. I've tried to do digital art and as you can see my art shop, those are the best I could have done.
And where can I find the download for that site?

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess Kuchiki
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

That sounds amazing!~ And I would do that but I can only do traditional art. I don't know how to do digital. I'll start when I get my bamboo tablet though. ^^

oh digital art is pretty easy if you are working pixel by pixel biggrin like paint i use gimp which is a free program and use a laptop mouse xD kinda stinks for brush strokes but its good for most things.

A lot of digital art is getting comfortable with the program you use and learning how to use it ^^ i have used gimp for 5 years or so now.

You use mouse? Because I only have my mouse and the touch pad on my laptop. I've tried to do digital art and as you can see my art shop, those are the best I could have done.

the program is here gimp download
if you have ever used photoshop its pretty similar. If you have any questions just ask.

Also for a starter bit here is a link to some gimp tutorials I have made biggrin

tutorials
i suggest starting out with sprites first ^^ you can generally find pokemon bases that are "naked" my just searching i prefer taking ones that are clothed but sometimes its nice to have a completely clear base with nothing on it ^^

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

the program is here gimp download
if you have ever used photoshop its pretty similar. If you have any questions just ask.

Also for a starter bit here is a link to some gimp tutorials I have made biggrin

tutorials
i suggest starting out with sprites first ^^ you can generally find pokemon bases that are "naked" my just searching i prefer taking ones that are clothed but sometimes its nice to have a completely clear base with nothing on it ^^

Thank you so much!~ I'll start trying out some things now. XD I've only used DA muro from deviantart so I hope I get the hang of this site. XD

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess Kuchiki

Thank you so much!~ I'll start trying out some things now. XD I've only used DA muro from deviantart so I hope I get the hang of this site. XD

its not a cite LOL its a program you download it and you use it from your computer no internet needed biggrin its pretty easy and a lot of it is just playing to see what happens ^^

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

its not a cite LOL its a program you download it and you use it from your computer no internet needed biggrin its pretty easy and a lot of it is just playing to see what happens ^^

Well that's what I meant. sweatdrop and thanks for the link to the download! I just finished.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess Kuchiki

Well that's what I meant. sweatdrop and thanks for the link to the download! I just finished.

mhm feel free to ask me anything about it if you are unsure about something or stuck i will try to help if I know the answer biggrin

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

mhm feel free to ask me anything about it if you are unsure about something or stuck i will try to help if I know the answer biggrin

I am so confused. XD I honestly have no idea. This looks so confusing. I give you props this is more hard then I thought.

Lonely Survivor

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Fire Emblem Leila

Sorry it took so long lol

User Image

I am in love with it. Thank you so much!

Lonely Survivor

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!
Username: Fire Emblem Leila
Base # : 18
Reference image: Link Here
Text: The Fight
Size: Normal

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!
Base # : 20
Text: The Dream

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!
Base # : 21
Text:
Size: Large

For the large one, instead of the sword could you make it the staff that she's holding. Also, could you put the normal sized ones near the larger one.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fire Emblem Leila

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!
Text:

For the large one, instead of the sword could you make it the staff that she's holding. Also, could you put the normal sized ones near the larger one.

so you want the girl from paramore? is that correct?
Also which smaller image do you want next to the larger one?

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess Kuchiki
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

I am so confused. XD I honestly have no idea. This looks so confusing. I give you props this is more hard then I thought.

that's why you should start small and play with the tools.

frankly i don't draw my art on gimp i hand draw it take a picture of it then put it in gimp layers helps when drawing over the previous art.
Also if you are working on a piece and not finished save it as .xcf and it saves it where you left off ^^

if I were you I would start by dinking around with overworlds Overworld sheet that cite is great look up any hand held game system and it has the ripped sprites for most of them you can edit them any way you choose but this is a great way to start
*hint- use the color picker tool the 5th tool should be on the top row. and it will help make color changes easy* Start with that at least its pretty easy to get the hang of. Also to change the color on smaller objects use the pencil tool the brush leaves a blurred edge.

Lonely Survivor

Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Fire Emblem Leila

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!

MAKE ME A SEXY SPRITE!
Text:

so you want the girl from paramore? is that correct?
Also which smaller image do you want next to the larger one?

Actually this is the image I want for the first one: The Fight Card. Also, I would like both of the smaller ones next to the larger one.

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fire Emblem Leila

Actually this is the image I want for the first one: The Fight Card. Also, I would like both of the smaller ones next to the larger one.

ok that makes a whole lot more sense now XD

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Princess Kuchiki

that's why you should start small and play with the tools.

frankly i don't draw my art on gimp i hand draw it take a picture of it then put it in gimp layers helps when drawing over the previous art.
Also if you are working on a piece and not finished save it as .xcf and it saves it where you left off ^^

if I were you I would start by dinking around with overworlds Overworld sheet that cite is great look up any hand held game system and it has the ripped sprites for most of them you can edit them any way you choose but this is a great way to start
*hint- use the color picker tool the 5th tool should be on the top row. and it will help make color changes easy* Start with that at least its pretty easy to get the hang of. Also to change the color on smaller objects use the pencil tool the brush leaves a blurred edge.

Wow you are really good with this. XD

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Princess Kuchiki

Wow you are really good with this. XD

well i have my degree in teaching so i should hope i can teach someone how to use a program i can use at least to some extent ^^ most of gimp is just playing like i said start small and then if you feel confident doing overworlds move up to larger sprites like full body ones (pokemon full body sized) and then up to vs sprites its a lot of fun when you get the hang of it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff