User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

sutekisteak's Kouhai

Hungry Worker

Unheard
Here you go~
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
* 7 * Aaa thank you so very much! I finished my side of the trade! Thank you again!!
Esani
Unheard
Esani
Unheard

Yay! so excited~
sent trade
Here you go~
User Image

Eep! Its sooo cute! Thank you heart

How much do you charge for art such as a profile picture and a banner for my youtube accounts? (2 accounts)
Unheard
PS inbox
Here you go~
User ImageUser Image

Thank you so much!!! Its so cute!!! emotion_bigheart

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ; u; hi unheard! it's been quite a while, but i saw your pixel shop earlier today.
      & i've been wanting some pixels, so i'll be waiting for slots to open<3

just a quick question: would you mind doing a paw?
      much like the one you did before (the one in my post rn)?

Ariellati's Bestie

Kohaii
Thank you too o/ I hope you liked it. and omg I was from tinierme too. ;o;

Ariellati's Bestie

PS inbox
Thank you too! c:

Ariellati's Bestie

Simply Mashi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ; u; hi unheard! it's been quite a while, but i saw your pixel shop earlier today.
      & i've been wanting some pixels, so i'll be waiting for slots to open<3

just a quick question: would you mind doing a paw?
      much like the one you did before (the one in my post rn)?
Hey hey o/ It has really been a while. xD
Hmm, it depends, I kind of find em hard to do especially if they got hairs. When I open again I'll try to do it.

sutekisteak's Kouhai

Hungry Worker

Unheard
I loved it!! I haven't gotten art of these two in awhile, I'm so very happy!! ehe * v */

* 7 *!! Aaa really?? What was your username, was it the same as this one? I still keep contact with two TM users but I haven't really talked with anyone else that use to go there. (Even when I see them around aha--;;;;;) TBH Some past users are intimidating to talk to, especially the well known ones. //they're out my league laughing

Ariellati's Bestie

Kohaii
Unheard
I loved it!! I haven't gotten art of these two in awhile, I'm so very happy!! ehe * v */

* 7 *!! Aaa really?? What was your username, was it the same as this one? I still keep contact with two TM users but I haven't really talked with anyone else that use to go there. (Even when I see them around aha--;;;;;) TBH Some past users are intimidating to talk to, especially the well known ones. //they're out my league laughing
Yay!~
My username was Mr. Picky. Although Mrs. Picky was more popular since she exchanges a lot. All I really did there was bad stuff. lol

sutekisteak's Kouhai

Hungry Worker

Unheard
Yay!~
My username was Mr. Picky. Although Mrs. Picky was more popular since she exchanges a lot. All I really did there was bad stuff. lol
Sound familiar! ' 7 '
LOL Bad stuff? Like trolling?

Ariellati's Bestie

Kohaii
Unheard
Yay!~
Sound familiar! ' 7 '
LOL Bad stuff? Like trolling?
Nah like, using SELFY's avi in towns using a script, disabling the newbie forum for a month, and using TinierMe Support's account to make a fake announcement threatening trade scammers (I did that when Mrs. Picky got scammed lol.)

Not sure how early you joined but, back then the game didn't even had a trade system, people exchange item by gifting each other, so scamming happens a lot.

sutekisteak's Kouhai

Hungry Worker

Unheard
Nah like, using SELFY's avi in towns using a script, disabling the newbie forum for a month, and using TinierMe Support's account to make a fake announcement threatening trade scammers (I did that when Mrs. Picky got scammed lol.)

Not sure how early you joined but, back then the game didn't even had a trade system, people exchange item by gifting each other, so scamming happens a lot.
LOL----!! W O W I know I shouldn't be laughing this hard considering it really is bad but that is really funny too omg---

Oh yeah, I remember the lack of trade system. (I joined a month after they opened?) That was honestly really stupid of TM. A trade system should have been one of the first things they put in. I think the real kicker was that a well known trader/one of the richest users at the time ended up also being one of the biggest trade scammer. (It should have been obvious, but it was still pretty shocking.)

Ariellati's Bestie

Kohaii
Unheard

LOL----!! W O W I know I shouldn't be laughing this hard considering it really is bad but that is really funny too omg---

Oh yeah, I remember the lack of trade system. (I joined a month after they opened?) That was honestly really stupid of TM. A trade system should have been one of the first things they put in. I think the real kicker was that a well known trader/one of the richest users at the time ended up also being one of the biggest trade scammer. (It should have been obvious, but it was still pretty shocking.)

Are you talking about Master Ninja something lmao. I exposed a dude with that name. Yes, I did some good things too. >o>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff