Welcome to Gaia! ::

O n l y O n e 2 1
Whats your min bribe?

At this point 1 billion because of this crazy inflation.

Naughty Teenager

Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Whats your min bribe?

Wow
Thought it was gonna be 500 or something cause i saw the girl in the fron offer a few mil XD
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Whats your min bribe?

Wow
Thought it was gonna be 500 or something cause i saw the girl in the fron offer a few mil XD

I know... I joined this site in 2003 but left for a few years. When I came back I was kind of oblivious to how much things had gone up, and that a few mil doesn't get you very far anymore mad :

It's sad enough that I'm way to old to be drawing for gold in the first place, lol! gonk gonk

Naughty Teenager

Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Whats your min bribe?

Wow

I know... I joined this site in 2003 but left for a few years. When I came back I was kind of oblivious to how much things had gone up, and that a few mil doesn't get you very far anymore mad :

It's sad enough that I'm way to old to be drawing for gold in the first place, lol! gonk gonk

Im an 05 constant quiting player XD
500 mil?
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Whats your min bribe?

Wow

500 mil?

Wait, what did I just say!? gonk

Sorry, if I'm doing a real drawing that takes a few hours for fake money...it better be A LOT of fake money gosh darn it! >:0

Naughty Teenager

Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Whats your min bribe?

Wow

500 mil?

Sorry, if I'm doing a real drawing that takes a few hours for fake money...it better be A LOT of fake money gosh darn it! >:0

You were complaining about inflammation
And its okay its fine
I just thought that your art is pretty
XD
And you would do art for me but nvm XD
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1

Wow

500 mil?

And its okay its fine
XD

Oh o .o

Ah what the heck, I'll draw your avi

emotion_dowant

Naughty Teenager

Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1

Wow

500 mil?

And its okay its fine
XD

Oh o .o

emotion_dowant

Yesss thank you
Do i send the trade?
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1
Yintang
O n l y O n e 2 1

500 mil?

And its okay its fine
XD

Oh o .o

emotion_dowant

Yesss thank you
Do i send the trade?

Sure, I'll accept it now, and when I finish I'll send you the picture with a watermark, then we'll finish the trade.

Friendly Friend

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yintang
Underdog Chibi Shop

Welcome to my shop! Probably not as fancy as others but I've always preferred simplicity. I try to follow in Bruce Lee's philosophy: “Hack away at the unessential. It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. ”

Make me an offer! (Gold or Items)

I will be taking 1 at a time

-I will draw what your avatar is wearing at the time of the request unless specified otherwise.
-I will let you know when it is complete and we will start the trade.
-When you start the trade to pay I will send you the picture with a watermark.
-Once you accept the trade, I will send you the finished drawing without the watermark.

Completed Projects

User Image

User Image

Hello, remember me? May I get a slot open?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Kinta Syianah Iyuiana
Yintang
Underdog Chibi Shop

Welcome to my shop! Probably not as fancy as others but I've always preferred simplicity. I try to follow in Bruce Lee's philosophy: “Hack away at the unessential. It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. ”

Make me an offer! (Gold or Items)

I will be taking 1 at a time

-I will draw what your avatar is wearing at the time of the request unless specified otherwise.
-I will let you know when it is complete and we will start the trade.
-When you start the trade to pay I will send you the picture with a watermark.
-Once you accept the trade, I will send you the finished drawing without the watermark.

Completed Projects

User Image

User Image

Hello, remember me? May I get a slot open?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sure, you were offering 1 billion right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff