<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 80 81 82 > >>

[ Rest ]
[~Angel7~]

Hello there C:

Hi, how are you? 3nodding

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

VampireDraculina
Thanks dear. 83 I added your banner to the front!

ThisEmptySoul
Well, I'm a firm believer in Wacom brand, though I've never tried any of the others, but they've always worked well for me. The fancier tablet line is the Intuos, and tbh, I don't like them too much... Too big and clunky for my tastes, even in a small, and pricey... I have this guy (Graphire4) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
in a small, works great for me. And since I work on my laptop and take it around, it's nice since it's easy to transport. 83 Wacom's replacement model for the Graphire was the Bamboo, and I have no idea what they're like but... that should be good enough if you don't want anything too fancy. surprised

Sarcastic Punk

A friend of mine recently got an intuos and she says it's really nice. She also does graphic design for a living, so she would probably make better use of it than I would.

The bamboo is pretty easy to find it seems compared to other tablets. I could just go to any number of electronics stores and get a bamboo, but anything else it seems I would have to order online, not that such a thing is really a problem considering my entire computer is made of parts that were ordered online. But there's a few models of bamboo as well, apparently, so I also need to look into what the difference of each of them are.

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[~Angel7~]

I'm doing well!! Workin on commissions on this beautiful day! Even though the beautiful day is outside and I'm in here >w> That's what windows are for!

How're you today C: ?

VampireDraculina

Sweet C:!! I hope your day is going well ;W;!

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
X-Broken-Wish-X

No problem C: Thanks for sending to trade! emotion_c8

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

@Empty - Yeah, just do some research, try to get what you'll use! biggrin

Anyway, going to test my Livestream, see if it works, if anyone is curious. :O http://www.livestream.com/mousey
Just doing some flat coloring on this commission and listening to Vocaloid music and covers until I have to drop off my sisters. surprised

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[ Rest ]
Sweet C:!! I hope your day is going well ;W;!

Oh, thank you. It is heart I am just sitting in class, bored out of my mind at the moment! xd
How about yours? <3

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Stream offline! surprised

Shy Warrior

Mowsette
Voievoda
Lol. Never left, just lurked xD.
Sneak peek emotion_kirakira

Oh, haha, you're just like me then, lurking all over. ninja

Well here you go!
User Image
Hehe, pardon my rainbow sketches. XD; Gonna try to get a bulk of the coloring done today if I can, but I'll be running a lot of errands. @v@ We'll see how it goes I guess.
Ended up being more than a waist, LOL, but you were my first customer in this shop so... call it a first-customer-bonus. uvu heart

emotion_kirakira
It is amazing!

I usually don't have much to contribute emotion_8c

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Omg I've been driving around all day. I hate driving. emotion_donotwant ONE LAST TRIP TO MAKE... Gawdddddddddddddddhhhhhhhhhasdkjasdgljk

At least I managed to get my flat colors done. orz;

Voievoda
I'm glad you like it! I hope you'll like the finished version even more hahaha XD I should have it done in a day or two unless things keep coming up like my being a chauffeur today. 8D;;;

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bumpalump emotion_dealwithit

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
VampireDraculina

Class will do that to ya :c At least summer's around the corner!

My day went great actually >w<! Got a lot done, which is surprizing Lol! Time normally goes so fast emotion_8c

Handsome Millionaire

21,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Man oh man, looks like things are going nice~ C:
Lotsa customersss *u*

Eeee and thank you guys for your offers to help ;w; heart Once I finish some wips I have I'll be opening my shop and we can exchange shop links and help each other out, yis emotion_c8 heart

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Necrophallic

Totally!! C: Ooooo I can't wait to see your shop *Swoon* emotion_dowant
You've been drawin a lot lately? You need to update your tumblr more!! D8<

eX-centriK's Princess

Wheezing Connoisseur

Necrophallic
Man oh man, looks like things are going nice~ C:
Lotsa customersss *u*

Eeee and thank you guys for your offers to help ;w; heart Once I finish some wips I have I'll be opening my shop and we can exchange shop links and help each other out, yis emotion_c8 heart

I agree you need to post on Tumblr more. whee I feel like it's the only way I see things from you since I don't really check DA any more! surprised (Well, tbh I need to go back and catch up on your comics, though I don't have nearly as much time for comics as I used to for some reason, I fell behind a lot.... orz)
But yes, let us knooooow *V* We're looking forward to it so we can spam in it bump all the time. >83

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff