1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Ishoji
Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

mmkay, here's my ref
and yes please, you wanted a teacup right?

User Image

Yes <333 Did you want the sketch?
Here's my wombat ^^

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

ishoji

username: Lady Apsara
request:
User Image
User Image
examples User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

type: Tea would be most lovely smile !
details:
Details For him

I would absolutely LOVE it if he could wear a bowtie. A nice red (maybe) shirt. Even though it is difficult to see, he has bright light green eyes with blue and a bit of brown surprised ! The pictures make him look a lot lighter and he has also tanned quiet a bit since the pictures. (i think this color is goodor close to his it maybe a bit dark i cant tell ._.) He is extremely sarcastic, teases constantly, smart a**, confident has a hard time showing feelings, organized and secretly kind.

Details for me:

User Image

Maybe if I could wear something like this dress (pictured above)? It doesn't have to be soo ornate so no worries! Just that style! The blue that I use in this post and on the dress is my favorite! emotion_kirakira . I also wear sarongs, with black leggings and a black scooped out neck t shirt ALL of the time! I have dark green eyes with weird orange and yellow flecks (which is also hard to see in the photo X3) OH and we are exactly the same height if you wanted to know hehe. I am a free spirit, silly, cuddly, bubbly, giggly, kind, understanding, emotional, passionate, and fun loving.

If it could have little hearts around us maybe? (I love the little spoon <3 ) I'm not sure which colors would be good for the tea cup x_x I am a musician not an artist so I will leave that up to you! We are both musicians (violinists) if you wanted to put notes on the cup or something? I'm not sure O_O. It is completely up to you! I just looove your little tea cups emotion_kirakira
offer: 8 bill? I can go up if need be :O!!

This is for a scavenger hunt for my boyfriends birthday this upcoming Wednesday (which puts a time limit on the request :/) I'm sorry about that...it's a tall order to begin with...just thought I would ask just in case ^-^' THESE TEA CUPS ARE THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN EVER heart emotion_kirakira heart and it would be suuuuper cute because he bought me a nice tea set for christmas last year and now I fix him tea all the time ^-^

Thank you for considering!

User Image

xTea's King

Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

thanks for the reference and ah sure that's fine - would it be more than a head/colored though?

User Image
Ishoji
Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

thanks for the reference and ah sure that's fine - would it be more than a head/colored though?

User Image

O _ O
I thought it was a bust? ; x ;
Is it not? OTL.

xTea's King

Zyephe
I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I thought it was bust but then you said sketch so I didn't know what you were really offering xD

User Image

Single Receiver

8,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Omg your art is so cute!!! :3
I'd totally buy something but I don't think my measly 2bil is enough for anything, especially not what I'd be asking for ;-;
Ishoji

Gaia makes it too easy to stalk in general. It's why I have my online status hidden. I don't like friends following me into test threads and things. Just makes me feel self conscious. xD
Ishoji
Zyephe
I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I thought it was bust but then you said sketch so I didn't know what you were really offering xD

User Image

No, I meant the sketch for the bust xD

Finished the sketch xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xTea's King

fallen - - BEELZEBUB

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lmao awe xD but that's understandable, I don't like it if people come into my test threads too lmao

User Image

xTea's King

Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ah he's super adorable *^*
but would it be possible for you to flat color it?
since my part's going to be flat colored too

User Image
Ishoji
Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ah he's super adorable *^*
but would it be possible for you to flat color it?
since my part's going to be flat colored too

User Image

LOL, you're so funny xD
I'm going to line it and color it and shade it and everything. Haha.

xTea's King

Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

you didn't specify otl so I got confused //shot

User Image
Ishoji
Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

you didn't specify otl so I got confused //shot

User Image

I'll probably finish it today ^^ Or tomorrow xD
Ishoji

Done <333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xTea's King

Zyephe

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ah he's so cute q v q thanks so much
I'm almost done with my end, just got to dress him and finish his hair //shot
hoping to finish tonight after homework
edit: finished, hope you like it
User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit