< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Rainbow Treasure

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
LustyPinkKitten
Username: J0han Andersen

TekTek/Referance: Here is the Tektek of my oc and here is a reference that I have made if you need it. Though I wanted to note that Shuunichi is male, but he has somewhat of a female build.

Drawing Type: Chibi

Offer: 50k

Smoker

Nice art, ladies.

FuchsiaSinclair's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

ThatOnePercent

Grumpkin

Plaguie

All are accepted. Thank you so much for ordering from me! I hope to make the drawings to your liking. Please make sure to start the trade as soon as you can. Thank you so much again!

Dedicated Fatcat

Murdoc Betelgeuse

Thank you very much ^-^ Also your always welcome to stay and chat if you would like? we always answer ^-^

Smoker

I'll pop in occasionally. Thanks, hon.

Smoker

Do you have a banner we could exchange?

Dedicated Fatcat

Murdoc Betelgeuse

That sounds fine hun. And what do you mean banner exchange? Could you explain that?

Beloved Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
SexyRedKitten
Username: ((Lady Nocturnal))
TekTek/Referance: ((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))
Drawing Type: ((Single line art-))
Offer: ((200K?))

Smoker

SexyRedKitten
Murdoc Betelgeuse

That sounds fine hun. And what do you mean banner exchange? Could you explain that?

If you have like a banner that advertises your shop. (You can see mine in my signature) it's basically a banner that you make a direct link to your shop. I add it to my shop home page and people can visit your shop from my shop.

It's basically like advertising each others shop through a banner.

Dedicated Fatcat

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Oh I see. Well of course. That sounds great! I am gonn have to wait for my wifey though. She did it the last time, I seemed to have messed mine up 0-0 but anyway. I will link you to it as soon as I can. Thank you so much for the offer.

Smoker

SexyRedKitten
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Oh I see. Well of course. That sounds great! I am gonn have to wait for my wifey though. She did it the last time, I seemed to have messed mine up 0-0 but anyway. I will link you to it as soon as I can. Thank you so much for the offer.

Alright, not a problem.
Cheers!

Dedicated Fatcat

Lady Nocturnal

Im sorry dear, but currently my slots are full. But I will let you know when I have a free slot if you would like. It shouldn't be that long.

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
J0han Andersen

you has been accepted *o*... your avi be so adorable ;w; please start the trade... it wont be accepted until i am done with your chibi ...

Rainbow Treasure

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
LustyPinkKitten

Awesome and thank you for the compliment~ whee I'll send the trade right away~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash