Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xiellon
Would you consider one of my OCs for 50M? surprised

Code, Haven, Hibiki, Faye, Eon

Sorry, I didn't see you, waaahhhh;;

Anyways, I really love the colours on Hibiki, so I could draw her if you'd like ;u;

Mewling Kitten

Keitao
Uke x1000
Colored of this bby for 70mil? ;v;

Okay, accepted! So pretty, goshhh!

Aww, thank you so much~!
Sending trade~!

Perfect Present

25,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My oc Alcarin - 70m for colored if there's still slots?

More info on him if wanted/needed/whatevs.
p***s Pixie

I'll totally accept <333

In a relationship with dadniell

Strawberry

Keitao
whiIe
Keitao
whiIe
30m for Terral ; 7;
User Image
*click*

Black and white, correct? If it is, I'll accept~ He's such a cutie ;u;

i was hoping for colored,
will 50m get me colored ;7;
if not im fine with black/white

I can do that for 50M, coloured it is! ;u;

YAY!.
sending trade ;u;

Fuzzy Duck

115 mil for a colored Couple art of these User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and this? User Image Don't really have any samples though sad

Perfect Present

25,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Keitao
p***s Pixie

I'll totally accept <333

Aw, thank you~
I'll go send your trade!
Jensen Is Awesome
115 mil for a colored Couple art of these User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and this? User Image Don't really have any samples though sad

That's totally okay, I'm really, really happy you sent tektek links (so helpful it's not even funny!)
Accepted <3

Fuzzy Duck

Keitao
Jensen Is Awesome

That's totally okay, I'm really, really happy you sent tektek links (so helpful it's not even funny!)
Accepted <3

Okay! I will send trade now! 4laugh But can you not accept till your done? I hate the little 1 request waiting thing! It bugs me!
Jensen Is Awesome
Keitao
Jensen Is Awesome

Accepted <3

Okay! I will send trade now! 4laugh But can you not accept till your done? I hate the little 1 request waiting thing! It bugs me!

Oh, I just didn't want to scare people into thinking I'd rip 'em off so I don't accept till it's done. If you trust me, I PROMISE you it will be done, and I guess the little thing won't have to bug you XD

Fuzzy Duck

Keitao
Jensen Is Awesome
Keitao
Jensen Is Awesome

Accepted <3

Oh, I just didn't want to scare people into thinking I'd rip 'em off so I don't accept till it's done. If you trust me, I PROMISE you it will be done, and I guess the little thing won't have to bug you XD

That's fine! Well I just like to send trade before it's done, so I don't spend all my gold!
Here is the Item list for my avi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keitao

Anyways, I really love the colours on Hibiki, so I could draw her if you'd like ;u;
No it's ok XD!

Cool! I can't wait to see it then! Thanks for considering me!
//and Hibiki is a guy LMAO.
Xiellon
Keitao

No it's ok XD!

Cool! I can't wait to see it then! Thanks for considering me!
//and Hibiki is a guy LMAO.

...GOOD TO KNOW IT'S A GUY BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE.

OH MAN, SO SORRY.

Magical Hobo

39.3m for a b&w of Bronwen? I appreciate your consideration. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out