Lonely Phantom

Shy Kitten

ORDER FOR TOO!
Slot: headshot
Image Reference:User Image
Notes/Personality/poses/etc:Shy/sad
Bribe: 530k
Gah!! This is killing me! T-T
        Kaeliie; For you information, an artists style is like their identity. Customers or passerby people see the coloring/lineart/drawing style and know automatically whose art it is.

Moorina didn't cause the drama, her friends did. I informed her of the VERY SIMILAR coloring style and she consulted them kindly. Others may have dragged it on a bit, but she certainly didn't. She didn't even want drama. Now how about YOU get off your high horse and maybe look at your posts, in this thread and my comments, because your coming off as a b***h.
        C:

Super Novice

Kaellie
My name is Moorina. B'aww I like going to other threads and causing drama. I also think anyone who has an eye style like mine is copying me completely and selling it off like bootleg copies of movies. rolleyes

You do realize bootlegs are exact copies right? That girl didn't even take ANY of your drawings and try to sell it as her own. Did she trace over it? No. Did she take any of your drawings, altered it, and then sold it? No. Do you even know what bootlegs are?

You fail. Before you start calling people no better than the people who sell bootlegs - know what you're actually talking about.

God forbid, she actually looks up to your art to become better. She's using them as REFERENCES. Understand that? Yes? No?

I wonder, have you ever used someone's art for reference? Ever drawn fanart? You probably were "copying" them then. Maybe we should have you reported to the original artists you took your style from.

I have an even better question - where did you get your eye style from? I'm pretty sure you didn't pull it out of thin air. You must have gotten it from somewhere too. Trust me, your brain would not know how to make an eye style like that without having seen any other eye styles first.

Oh yea - don't like drama in a thread? Maybe you should do the same. You happen to like going into a thread and stirring up drama instead of taking it privately. (:

Bye bye, miss Moorina.

P.S. Get off your high horse, from your posts sometimes you come off as a b***h.

You know what's even better? if you want us to 'avoid' drama, why are you stiring it up by posting it in a thread and not through a private PM?

EDIT: Better yet, you shouldn't really use your mule to confront something so personal, it makes you seem like you can't stand up for yourself.
heart heart 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces