Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How are you feeling on this beautiful day?

algebraic! :D 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
like doo doo :c 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
like a sheep~ 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
derpy ouo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
mehhhhhhh 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Romantic Seeker

mugensheep
Mika Chiii
mugensheep
Mika Chiii
Sheep: Oh since all the OC's will be in uniforms could you have Nettie wearing a Hufflepuff robe on top and something crazy underneath like the outfits or you could make up a crazy outfit for her~
I just asked one of my friends and she said the pose would be like a group photo almost, everybody standing together and maybe some of them poking fun at each other or something.

Okay I can do a group photo, that doesn't sound too bad haha. I'm not sure if I can do full body, maybe from like, thighs up? So when you get the list of the OCs as well as reference pictures or something then you can number them and put it like this so I don't get confused sweatdrop

name:
house:
eye/hair/reference picture if any:
basic personality traits:

you can go ahead and start the trade. since it's a group and i'm not sure how i'm going to be doing it yet, the base price for it would be about 245k so i won't accept anything lower than that but it's up to you. once you send the trade i'll put you on the list ^^ when you get the info for the other OCs then just post it on the forum and i'll check back biggrin heart heart heart

Yay! * Q *
Aww really? D8
I can offer you more gold for you to do full bodies~
But if not Thigh ups are fine. <3
Okay I fill it out as soon as I can~

Alrighty and thanks again for accepting! * Q * <33

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah i can try doing full bodies haha. but some of them might be like kneeling or sitting so that the picture won't end up too horizontally and weirdy butttttttt yea you can go and send the trade and send me the info tomorrow or asap. i'll probably start tomorrow after work ^^ thanks for commissioning meeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really!? 8D
That's fine * Q * <33
Okay I shall send the trade now then~
Oh no problem your probably one of the few artists that's willing to do a big group like this! XD <33

Romantic Seeker

mugensheep

name: Sylvia Moon
house: Ravenclaw
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Ref One and Ref Two. Sylvia had blonde hair and aqua blue eyes. If you draw her with her robe she normally has it open and not buttoned but you can draw her with or without either way I'm a happy camper 8D
basic personality traits: Sylvia is most likely the sweetest girl you will ever meet. When you first meet her at first she won't really be that straight forward or that talkative with you because she likes to know you better before showing the 'real' her in front of people she doesn't know quite well. Though she will be polite and kind to you if she is talking to you. Sylvia is the kind of person who will always put others before herself and is very selfless like that and will always try to help the ones she holds dear to her. She is really down to earth kind of girl she would never do anything bad to anyone unless you have pissed her off or she doesn't like you. Even though Silvia is the nicest person on earth she can be quite spunky, flirtatious and sarcastic. But anything you do just don't get on her bad side or your in for it and she will make your life miserable and a living hell. ( She HATES it when anyone is mismatched or any of the sort where she will want to give them a makeover. She's into fashion. )

name: Odette
house: Gryffindor
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Ref, annnd Ref 2. Her eyes are almost golden, more of a honey brown.
basic personality traits: Odette has a very sarcastic character hidden behind an innocent-looking face. She's a big troublemaker who prides herself on being able to get away with almost anything (her idols are the legendary Marauders, and former Gryffindors Fred and George Weasley). Her style is very hippie-chic, she wears her golden lion pendant necklace (shown in the second refrence) with her normal everyday uniform.

name: Ramona Feather
eye/hair/reference picture if any: 18 year old Ramona
basic personality traits: Competitive and blunt. The endgame result, be it grades or a competition, are what matters most to her and she may throw all sense of decorum away to find out what she wants. She enjoys debates and research, especially into Ancient Runes.
( A scarf! Any sort of scarf, in any sort of color scheme! Worn mostly around the neck or as a shawl. Bigger scarves double as impromptu blankets.)

name: Nettie
house: Hufflepuff
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Nettie has dirty blonde hair ; no bangs and hazel eyes ( I'll get a reference to you later because Daellya will be sending it to me later this evening. ) Have her wearing this ( the corset is suppose to be yellow ) or this underneath her Hufflepuff Robe.
basic personality traits: Nettie is a hufflepuff who is usually in a bind for procrastinating on her studies, but somehow manages to cram it all in at the last moment. She's extremely logical yet a dreamer often off in her own little world. And she has her own unique sense of style. Nettie is usually found with magically enhanced (to make them work within in the magical world) muggle video games... such as walking down the hallway playing on her PSP. She's got a great sense of humor and can go along with most jokes.

name: Unknown as of right now.
house: Slytherin
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Long hair (down to her waist) and wavy. Bangs that go down to her eyebrows. Light-ish green tips in the bangs and bottoms of her hair. See for reference Eyes are bright green. She has a diamond stud in her right nostril ( see here ) Ears are pierced twice on each side. (see outfits for coordinating earrings for the bottom holes. Top holes are always emeralds. Uniform The eyes on the snake earrings and ring should be green. Her eye makeup should also be green...just don't in the same style as shown. Do not include the house badge thingy shown on the top please.
basic personality traits: Outgoing and fun. She is intelligent and has high ambitions for her life outside of wizard school. Though she was placed in the Slytherin house and is pure-blood, she does not hold most of Slytherin's standards in practice. Yes, she values a lot of the same things but she does not mind if you are muggle-born or not. She is, in no way, affiliated with any dark wizards. In fact, she hopes to one day become an Auror. She's the seeker for the Slytherin house team and a pretty good one to boot.

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

um holy craaaap that's a freaking huge post. xDDDD
Mika Chiii
mugensheep

name: Sylvia Moon
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Ref One and Ref Two. Sylvia had blonde hair and aqua blue eyes. If you draw her with her robe she normally has it open and not buttoned but you can draw her with or without either way I'm a happy camper 8D
basic personality traits: Sylvia is most likely the sweetest girl you will ever meet. When you first meet her at first she won't really be that straight forward or that talkative with you because she likes to know you better before showing the 'real' her in front of people she doesn't know quite well. Though she will be polite and kind to you if she is talking to you. Sylvia is the kind of person who will always put others before herself and is very selfless like that and will always try to help the ones she holds dear to her. She is really down to earth kind of girl she would never do anything bad to anyone unless you have pissed her off or she doesn't like you. Even though Silvia is the nicest person on earth she can be quite spunky, flirtatious and sarcastic. But anything you do just don't get on her bad side or your in for it and she will make your life miserable and a living hell. ( She HATES it when anyone is mismatched or any of the sort where she will want to give them a makeover. She's into fashion. )

name: Odette
house: Gryffindor
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Ref, annnd Ref 2. Her eyes are almost golden, more of a honey brown.
basic personality traits: Odette has a very sarcastic character hidden behind an innocent-looking face. She's a big troublemaker who prides herself on being able to get away with almost anything (her idols are the legendary Marauders, and former Gryffindors Fred and George Weasley). Her style is very hippie-chic, she wears her golden lion pendant necklace (shown in the second refrence) with her normal everyday uniform.

name: Ramona Feather
eye/hair/reference picture if any: 18 year old Ramona
basic personality traits: Competitive and blunt. The endgame result, be it grades or a competition, are what matters most to her and she may throw all sense of decorum away to find out what she wants. She enjoys debates and research, especially into Ancient Runes.
( A scarf! Any sort of scarf, in any sort of color scheme! Worn mostly around the neck or as a shawl. Bigger scarves double as impromptu blankets.)

name: Nettie
house: Hufflepuff
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Nettie has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes ( I'll get a reference to you later because Daellya will be sending it to me later this evening. ) Have her wearing this ( the corset is suppose to be yellow ) or this underneath her Hufflepuff Robe.
basic personality traits: Nettie is a hufflepuff who is usually in a bind for procrastinating on her studies, but somehow manages to cram it all in at the last moment. She's usually found with magically enhanced (to make them work within in the magical world) muggle video games... such as walking down the hallway playing on her PSP. She's got a great sense of humor and can go along with most jokes.

name: Unknown as of right now.
house: Slytherin
eye/hair/reference picture if any: Long hair (down to her waist) and wavy. Bangs that go down to her eyebrows. Light-ish green tips in the bangs and bottoms of her hair. See for reference Eyes are bright green. She has a diamond stud in her right nostril ( see here ) Ears are pierced twice on each side. (see outfits for coordinating earrings for the bottom holes. Top holes are always emeralds. Uniform The eyes on the snake earrings and ring should be green. Her eye makeup should also be green...just don't in the same style as shown. Do not include the house badge thingy shown on the top please.
basic personality traits: Outgoing and fun. She is intelligent and has high ambitions for her life outside of wizard school. Though she was placed in the Slytherin house and is pure-blood, she does not hold most of Slytherin's standards in practice. Yes, she values a lot of the same things but she does not mind if you are muggle-born or not. She is, in no way, affiliated with any dark wizards. In fact, she hopes to one day become an Auror. She's the seeker for the Slytherin house team and a pretty good one to boot.

fantastic~~~ those polyvore references really help, haha. i'll get started on them after work.

Romantic Seeker

iseelittlepeople

um holy craaaap that's a freaking huge post. xDDDD

I know right? XDDD

Romantic Seeker

mugensheep

fantastic~~~ those polyvore references really help, haha. i'll get started on them after work.

Well that's why they are there~
Okay and I'll get Nettie's ref to you when Daellya gets off from work XD

Devout Lunatic

Mika Chiii

You have been busssssyyy~~ putting this together. I need to like... save it somewhere just in case for future reference. xD
Mika Chiii
mugensheep

Well that's why they are there~
Okay and I'll get Nettie's ref to you when Daellya gets off from work XD

i'm glad they're in normal clothes, sometimes i have a hard time drawing avatars since they're so tiny and difficult to see all the accessories but the girls don't look that bad. ^^ and okie dokie, i'll be waiting~~~~~

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
A sketch of my current for 65k?

Romantic Seeker

mugensheep

Haha. Well at least they are big enough for you to see 8D
Okay~ <3

iseelittlepeople

Yeah I have XD
I'm doing that too <3
It goes right under my Sylvia post in my OC Thread xDD
GET ART FROM HERRRR. TOOOOO GOOOODDDDD. GOGOOGOGOOOOOO
Bass Blessings
A sketch of my current for 65k?

okay sure ^^ go ahead and start the trade and i'll put you on my list! thanks for stopping by!
kiiyoomii

bbyz, i made a new thread so it's more organized and i'm gonna work on it more so put this link your affiliates instead~~~~~~~~
Mika Chiii
mugensheep

Haha. Well at least they are big enough for you to see 8D
Okay~ <3

iseelittlepeople

Yeah I have XD
I'm doing that too <3
It goes right under my Sylvia post in my OC Thread xDD

hey, just letting you know that i started another, more organized thread (still kind of in progress since i'm at work rn and without photoshop). i'll still refer to this one for your sketch but feel free to bump there too if you like ;D thank yewwww~
mugensheep
kiiyoomii

bbyz, i made a new thread so it's more organized and i'm gonna work on it more so put this link your affiliates instead~~~~~~~~

oops i mean here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces