Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
User Image
Welcome to my shop! Here I will sell mediocre to so-so sketches and drawings. The pricing was determined by how much other art shops were charging their art for. However, since everyone's art is so much better than my own, rest assured that my art will be much much cheaper and I am not ripping you off. Also, this shop has nothing to do with pumpkins. I just really like them.

*The pricing will vary based on how detailed your avatar/what you want me to draw is. For example, you can probably expect 1-2k added to the price if you have a very detailed image. It's not that big of a fee though, so I hope that does not deter you. :3*

Requests: CLOSED (until I finish current orders)
*I will only take 5 commissions at a time.* I'm going to change the pricing a little now that I've actually done a few requests. xD People on the waiting list will NOT be affected by these changes. They are only in effect when I am finished with the last person. My reasoning for this is that I want to give the best product possible, so it basically takes me the whole day to finish it since I'm still very new at this. Not all prices will increase, some will be going down, so don't worry about it too much.

Current Deals:
If you find that you can't afford the full price, I can just send you a draft for a discounted price. I can not give a certain price since not all drafts are the same. Sometimes I just send the base-sketch for the customer to check, and sometimes I have it partially colored with complete lineart. How "far along" the draft is determines the price. However, you must notify me at the draft stage, if I have already completed the final version you are screwed must pay the full amount.

News:
Tuesday; July 17, 2012: The Pumpkin Patch is open! Huzzah! Except I think I should only take chibi requests. Why? Because I am not very good at the regular-anime style and I don't think I'd be very comfortable selling a terrible product. xD But if you want to buy it, then go ahead.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Navigation:
(These links open up in a new tab.)

Post 1: Welcome
Post 2: Navigation
Post 3: Chibi Art
Post 4: Anime Art
Post 5: Important Information*
Post 6: Guidelines*
Post 7: Freebies
Post 8: Request Form
Post 9: Waiting List
Post 10: Pick-Ups
Post 11: Past Customers

*Please read.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
User Image

Chibi Art:
I do two kinds of chibi art--full body (to the left) and head shots. I do not do torso shots because I am incredibly lazy. If you do not specify what you want, I will just do a black and white sketch. You can request to have them colored for a higher price.

The pricing will vary based on how detailed your avatar/what you want me to draw is. For example, you can probably expect 1-2k added to the price if you have a very detailed image. For colored chibis, if you request a scribbly coloring (like the one in the example), I will subtract 1k from the total price. Why? Because scribbly coloring is much easier and faster and I am lazy.

Head Shots: 5k-10k
Black and White: ~5k
Color: ~10k

Full Body: 15k-20k
Black and White: ~15k
Color: ~20k

Examples: [x]

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Anime Art:
I am willing to do full body, torso, and head shots for anime art.

Head Shots: 10k-15k
Black and White: ~10k
Color: ~15k

Torso Shots: 15k-20k
Black and White: ~15k
Color: ~20k

Full Body: 25k-30
Black and White: ~25k
Color: ~30k

Examples: [x] [x]

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Important Information:
Pricing: The pricing will vary based on how detailed your avatar/what you want me to draw is. For example, you can probably expect 1-5k added to the price if you have a very detailed image. It's not that big of a fee though, so I hope that does not deter you. Obviously chibis will have a lower added price (1-2k) and regular anime art will have a higher added price (3-5k).

If you request just 1-2 colors then I can give you a 1-2k discount depending on how many colors (2k discount for one color and a 1k discount for two colors). Pricing is subject to change and non-negotiable.

Satisfactory: It takes me a very long time to complete these (much longer than I'd like to admit to), so there are no refunds. Although I am willing to adjust minor aspects of the art, this is only if a) you ask politely and b) I have not deleted the original file (including all the separate layers) yet.

Timing: I generally can do one art per day. However, that is assuming I have nothing to do the whole day. Please note that I actually do have real-life friends and a job, so it may take up to one week to get your art. Hopefully you never have to wait that long, but considering that my artwork is among the cheapest here, I do think it is worth it.

Cancelling: You must cancel before I have started a draft (I generally notify customers by posting here when I have started the draft, so if there isn't a comment addressed to you about it then you're good). If you cancel and I have already done a draft, you are still obligated to pay a partial fee. It is your responsibility to cancel before I notify you that I have started. The fee depends on how far along on the draft/art I have gotten.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Guidelines:
1) Post your order here using the request form. Please remember to use a link in the "reference" section, not just "current avvi." If you're avatar changes during the time that I draw the avatar and you change it, I am not responsible for that and you still have to pay me.

2) I will work on it, then post the sketch/draft version with a watermark on it. This would be a good time to point out any minor changes you would like to be made. I will also give you an estimate on how much the piece will cost and how long it will take to finish.

3) You send me a trade request with the gold.

4) I send you the finished product.

This way you know that I am working on it (because I already did the draft), and I can be assured that I won't be ripped off either. :3

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Freebies:
None so far, but you are free to use the examples if you want to use them for whatever reason. o__o

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Request Form:
Fill in your username, a link to the image you want me to draw, whether you want the drawing to be just line art or colored, and whether you want a head shot, full body, etc.

Username:
Reference Image:
B&W or Color:
Chibi or Regular:
Type (Full body, head shot, etc.):
Anything Else:

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Waiting List: