Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

_____Welcome
The premise is simple: I don't have enough time to run a regular art shop, but would love to still do commissions for people with some gold in their pocket and an awesome idea in their heads. That being said I decided to open up a bribe shop.

Don't feel alarmed when you see the word "bribe" and than see my artwork. Monetary value is not the only thing I will be looking at as I pick and choose who I decide to accept bribes from. I'll also be looking at what characters or avatars appeals to me. If you have a gorgeous avatar you think I'll love, or a character who's design is appealing, and personality enthralling, but don't have a s**t-ton of money? I may very well pick you above the others.

Basically you're not buying me with only gold. You're also selling me your idea. Make me want to draw it.

Because I own a B/C Shop and do attend College on a full-time basis, I will be slow with commissions. If you cannot be patient, I don't suggest trying to buy from me.

I also do Art Trades.

I offer: Head-Shots, Bust-Shots, Waist-Ups, Knee-Ups, Couples

_____Rules
1. Read above paragraph.
2. Abide by the TOS.
3. Don't beg, whine, curse, shout or be a general whiny-a** b***h if I don't pick you.
4. Don't intimidate others by tactlessly mentioning how much gold you have, because I DEFINITELY WON'T pick you.
5. Be thorough in your descriptions. If I follow your description to a "T" and you still don't like it, tough tittly-winks. That's what you ordered from me.

_____Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_____Payment
All payment will go to this account, hibi-tea. You send the trade to me, and when I am finished an about to send your commission, I will accept your trade.
I will except the following and at low marketplace; EIs, MCs, Event Items over 100K, RIG Items over 100K, Pure Gold.

_____Slots
1. Amor Sempiternus
2. Das Tor
3. iloony lovegood
4. NovaCracker

_____Bribe Form

[size=14][color=indigo][b]I WISH TO PAY THE PIPER[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Offer[/b]: Please specify what you're offering for. Head Shot, Bust, etc.
[b]Is this Avatar Art?[/b]: Yes or No; Post Examples & Description of piece if Yes.
[b]Is this an OC?[/b]: Yes or No; Post Examples, Description and brief History if Yes.[/size]

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Want to Affiliate with me?
Just post your link in the thread and link back to me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6ovwnjd][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/28ubjbf[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
hibi-tea

_____Bribe Form
I WISH TO PAY THE PIPER
Username: Amor Sempiternus
Offer: 1,000,000 gold
Is this Avatar Art?: No
Is this an OC?: Yes - (concept sheet) - Mokolé. With heated blood and an inclination to sluggish ways, did the homid woman of well-oiled flesh of chocolate hue with waist-length hair wildly curled hold true to reptilian ancestry. Egyptian by birth, daughter of the Nile, with long days once spent in a temple's shadow. Forced out by invasion. Practical desert styles adorned a figure of deep curves, faded scars and inked pigments holding once sacred meaning - black and dark mule linen forming a long dress of lightweight and practical design. Those golden slit-pupilled eyes outlined in kohl gave away a clue as to what she was. One of the auspice of the Unshading Sun, a Judge when the harsh need arose. Nubian. Fera.

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

theLimeTree's Prince

Fashionable Cultist

Hibi!! ; u;<33333

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150