Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

_____Welcome
The premise is simple: I don't have enough time to run a regular art shop, but would love to still do commissions for people with some gold in their pocket and an awesome idea in their heads. That being said I decided to open up a bribe shop.

Don't feel alarmed when you see the word "bribe" and than see my artwork. Monetary value is not the only thing I will be looking at as I pick and choose who I decide to accept bribes from. I'll also be looking at what characters or avatars appeals to me. If you have a gorgeous avatar you think I'll love, or a character who's design is appealing, and personality enthralling, but don't have a s**t-ton of money? I may very well pick you above the others.

Basically you're not buying me with only gold. You're also selling me your idea. Make me want to draw it.

Because I own a B/C Shop and do attend College on a full-time basis, I will be slow with commissions. If you cannot be patient, I don't suggest trying to buy from me.

I also do Art Trades.

I offer: Head-Shots, Bust-Shots, Waist-Ups, Knee-Ups, Couples

_____Rules
1. Read above paragraph.
2. Abide by the TOS.
3. Don't beg, whine, curse, shout or be a general whiny-a** b***h if I don't pick you.
4. Don't intimidate others by tactlessly mentioning how much gold you have, because I DEFINITELY WON'T pick you.
5. Be thorough in your descriptions. If I follow your description to a "T" and you still don't like it, tough tittly-winks. That's what you ordered from me.

_____Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_____Payment
All payment will go to this account, hibi-tea. You send the trade to me, and when I am finished an about to send your commission, I will accept your trade.
I will except the following and at low marketplace; EIs, MCs, Event Items over 100K, RIG Items over 100K, Pure Gold.

_____Slots
1. Amor Sempiternus
2. Das Tor
3. iloony lovegood
4. NovaCracker

_____Bribe Form

[size=14][color=indigo][b]I WISH TO PAY THE PIPER[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Offer[/b]: Please specify what you're offering for. Head Shot, Bust, etc.
[b]Is this Avatar Art?[/b]: Yes or No; Post Examples & Description of piece if Yes.
[b]Is this an OC?[/b]: Yes or No; Post Examples, Description and brief History if Yes.[/size]

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Want to Affiliate with me?
Just post your link in the thread and link back to me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6ovwnjd][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/28ubjbf[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
hibi-tea

_____Bribe Form
I WISH TO PAY THE PIPER
Username: Amor Sempiternus
Offer: 1,000,000 gold
Is this Avatar Art?: No
Is this an OC?: Yes - (concept sheet) - Mokolé. With heated blood and an inclination to sluggish ways, did the homid woman of well-oiled flesh of chocolate hue with waist-length hair wildly curled hold true to reptilian ancestry. Egyptian by birth, daughter of the Nile, with long days once spent in a temple's shadow. Forced out by invasion. Practical desert styles adorned a figure of deep curves, faded scars and inked pigments holding once sacred meaning - black and dark mule linen forming a long dress of lightweight and practical design. Those golden slit-pupilled eyes outlined in kohl gave away a clue as to what she was. One of the auspice of the Unshading Sun, a Judge when the harsh need arose. Nubian. Fera.

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

Questionable Lunatic

Oh gosh I love your style so much! But I'm affraid anything I offer won't even be near as good enough xD

Questionable Lunatic

I guess I'll give it a shot....
I WISH TO PAY THE PIPER
Username: iloony lovegood
Offer: 1 mil?
Is this Avatar Art?: No
Is this an OC?: Yes. It would be a couple...
this girl and I don't have any that I drew of the boy... but... these are the clothes he wears his hair though is closer to shoulder length..but a little bit shorter, and it's curly. He has black hair and brown eyes and he is slightly tan.
If you don’t like those outfits they also have riding gear. The male is about 6'3" and the girl is 5'7".
They are OCs from the Dragonriders of Pern book series. The Male is T'son (or Tason) and he tends to be a bit serious, but calm. Marietta, the girl, is shy and sometimes uncomfortable around T'son at first because he basically came, took her from her home and had her come and live with him in another city so she could become a dragon rider. Um... I don't really know what else to say about them... xD
Hibi!! ; u;<33333

Aged Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
kitten
Hibi!! ; u;<33333

* u* KITTEN <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items