Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

Good luck. ^w^ <3

Bashful Fatcat

Are you taken any requests at this time?

Terra Gulner's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I Lilady I

Do you mean orders or purchases? Yes smile I have to go for some time off is all (Haha im only 17 sweatdrop ) But for art requests,like freebies,I have them on hold; I cant do them like I used to; I'm sorry,but I'll happily let you know when I can do one again biggrin if it's a freebie I mean sweatdrop

But again,if you're here to make an order,I'm taking them happily c: I try to get them done ASAP! I dont like to let people wait long on stuff,since I used to take forever on things ^^; so,yes I do c:

Sorry for the long reply;

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
itty bitty north kitty
Good luck. ^w^ <3

Awwww thank you sweetie ^^ (believe me this is so OOC here xD such as my oc would never do that ) But really ^^! thank you so much! that means alot c: and if you have any shop or anything,my best wishes of luck go to you too c:!

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dr Dylan
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
Username(s) : Dr Dylan
ArtType: Waist Up or Full Body Digital
Tip: Will be added in in final payment
Reference(s)

Name: Dylan
Hair Color: Black / mix of Gray
Hair Style: Fauxhawk
Eye Color: Blue
Shirt Style: Gray T-Shirt
Pants: Dark Blue Jeans
Shoes: Any color Converse
Accessories: Black/White Checkered Wristband on right wrist
Personality: Loves Mnt Dew, Energy Drinks, Candy Video Games, Annoying the girlfriend

Name: Skylar
Hair Color: Reddish-Auburn
Hair Style: Shoulder length,
Eye Color: Green
Shirt Style: Tank Top
Pants: Capri’s
Shoes: Flip-flops
Personality: Stubborn, Loving, Cuddly, Tries to act firm with Dylan but fails

Requesting: Dylan holding an energy drink with a leave me alone look, with Shiloh glaring at him saying “Diabeetus”, them dancing to Gangnam Style, or whatever you feel that fits them

Anything else I should add?

Oh another digital art request! biggrin this would be about 5 in a row xD kay, for a digital waist is
85k while fullbody is 100k c: for an extra character in the picture it's 25k for a headshot to a waist,and 50k for a fullbody (for digital art) but if you're wanting 2 separate picture,it would be 100k each for 2 fullbody and 85k each for 2 waists c:

I'll get on it ASAP kay? :3

Have them in the same pic. I'd like a full body personally.

Okay! You got it ! That would be 150k for two fullbodies (digital color) so I'll get on it ASAP ^^!
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
Reference(s)

Personality: Loves Mnt Dew, Energy Drinks, Candy Video Games, Annoying the girlfriend

Requesting: Dylan holding an energy drink with a leave me alone look, with Shiloh glaring at him saying “Diabeetus”, them dancing to Gangnam Style, or whatever you feel that fits them

Oh another digital art request! biggrin this would be about 5 in a row xD kay, for a digital waist is
85k while fullbody is 100k c: for an extra character in the picture it's 25k for a headshot to a waist,and 50k for a fullbody (for digital art) but if you're wanting 2 separate picture,it would be 100k each for 2 fullbody and 85k each for 2 waists c:

Okay! You got it ! That would be 150k for two fullbodies (digital color) so I'll get on it ASAP ^^!

Alright. I sent a trade. I'll accept it when I see the finished art [:

Bashful Fatcat

xGreedTheHomunculusx
I Lilady I

Do you mean orders or purchases? Yes smile I have to go for some time off is all (Haha im only 17 sweatdrop ) But for art requests,like freebies,I have them on hold; I cant do them like I used to; I'm sorry,but I'll happily let you know when I can do one again biggrin if it's a freebie I mean sweatdrop

But again,if you're here to make an order,I'm taking them happily c: I try to get them done ASAP! I dont like to let people wait long on stuff,since I used to take forever on things ^^; so,yes I do c:

Sorry for the long reply;

Lol, it's okay. C:
I would like order some of your wonderful artwork. If possible. C:
I'm trying to look for my ref but I can't find any...Lol. xP this might take some time lol
Sorry. D:

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dr Dylan
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
Reference(s)

C: Okie dokie! I just have to go for a bit for time off today (heh;; Im just 17 so;; sorry bout that )
I'll get on it as soon as I can c: and dont worry,I dont take gold upfront,only until I finish do I accept c:
take good care okay?
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Dr Dylan
Reference(s)

C: Okie dokie! I just have to go for a bit for time off today (heh;; Im just 17 so;; sorry bout that )
I'll get on it as soon as I can c: and dont worry,I dont take gold upfront,only until I finish do I accept c:
take good care okay?

Yup. I understand. You too. 3nodding

Terra Gulner's Husband

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xDemonhornzx
Username(s) : xDemonhornzx
ArtType: Digital Fullbody.
Addon(s) : Nothing comes to mind, except perhaps golden butterflies...the ref should shed light on that.
Tip: 50k.
Reference(s) :

Official/Fanart: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Character: Beatrice is quite a controversial character. On the front, Beatrice is a very cruel person, who loves to torture and kill people just for the sake of fun, a being so terrifying that even in the meta world she is feared from heavens to hell as one of the cruelest witches ever. She is at times very composed and majestic, and at other times very disgraceful and unsightful with a creepy laughter and a demonic smile.

However, as the saga goes on, more sides of her character are revealed. She proves to have a very joyful attitude and quite a childish side. She is in fact described by her teacher as a naive child who loves to play with toys without the fear to break them and also with powers so great that she realizes she can only barely handle. - From the Umineko wiki.

She often appears, disappears, and even uses her magic with the aid of a flock of golden butterflies. For this and the reason that legend says that she once conjured up ten tons of gold to hold up her end of a contract, she is known formally as the Golden Witch.

Another digital fullbody XD WOOT.Love the practice c: I draw it all in scratch in SAI,so if a few things are off like lines;; its because I draw with a mouse;; (I NEED A TABLET ;A; ) so I'll do my very best as always c:! Your character sounds..EPIC >:U So it would be an honor! 50 k tip QuQ? -dies of honor-
I have to go for just a bit,but I promise once I get back,I'll be right on it biggrin !

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xGreedTheHomunculusx

She is epic. Oh so epic. I could just fanboy over this series all day. Like, I could type you an essay right now. heart

User Image

Anyway, I'll send trade.

Dapper Smoker

Username(s) : Akujunkan
ArtType: sketch/full body
Addon(s) : none
Tip: Of course!
Reference(s) : none

Dedicated Seeker

xGreedTheHomunculusx

On the front page, you mention that digital art takes a long time to do. How long do you mean? A month? Two? Six? A year? I just want to get a good idea of how long a wait I'm in for if I choose digital.
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Crypt Momochi

Its the least I could do bro lol also I already have another request if youll here it 3nodding

Oh of course I will! you're more than welcome to make it! :3

Ok bro here it is
Username : Crypt Momochi
ArtType: Fullbody Traditional Color Two People
Addon : Anything you think would be cool xp
Tip: 60k
Reference: Now this time If you could I would like my avatar once again lol with his girlfriend leaning against him each taking a drag off there cigarettes (how the girl looks is totally up to you 3nodding ) Then just add whatever you think would be cool can;t wait to see it 3nodding

Invisible Werewolf

xGreedTheHomunculusx
Vanishing Potion
xGreedTheHomunculusx
Vanishing Potion
Username(s) : Vanishing Potion
ArtType: (full body color)
Addon(s) : (uhm nope)
Tip: (idk depends after wards)
Reference(s) : (
User ImageUser Image
(can you have her with her wings open....they are tattered at the bottom and very large)
will 100ooo be right?

Okay hon,I have the full lineart of your order 3nodding before I go off,I'll show you the WIP and you can tell me if you like it,if so I'll start coloring her ^^.
Vanishing Poition- ORDER/WIP Lineart

oh my glob
<3
i love it!!

Here ya go! It's nice and colored! I'm sorry if I got anything wrong;;;
Vanishing Poitions - ORDER
Thank you so so much for your order 8D! I hope you enjoy it ^^! Please take care c:

oh my glob thank you so so so so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces